Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (66795 Views)

Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2006
Not my fault morons are increasing by the min, neelsel darling tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 1:40am On Dec 20, 2006
grin lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 1:44am On Dec 20, 2006
Eurphoria:

grin lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed

Close your month angry
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 1:44am On Dec 20, 2006
i beg ur pardon? who was talking to you? angry
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 1:46am On Dec 20, 2006
*zulu runs away* tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 1:47am On Dec 20, 2006
Hmmmmmm
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 1:49am On Dec 20, 2006
zulu you still dont know how to talk to me, if you want to start a convo with me all you need say is ''whats up Eurphoria'' i have told you to stop ur school boy games
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 1:51am On Dec 20, 2006
grin grin I can't help it, I'm just a retard sad sad I rode the small bus in High School cry cry
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 1:54am On Dec 20, 2006
i know with yor big head too kiss
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 1:56am On Dec 20, 2006
Why do you think I wore the helmet all the time cry cry
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 2:01am On Dec 20, 2006
Cos u are a retard grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 2:19am On Dec 20, 2006
Zulu
come here baby let aunt eurphoria give you a hug and no funny bizness with the mammaries this time
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 2:20am On Dec 20, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked

not knowing whether to flee from thread or stay and peep undecided
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 2:23am On Dec 20, 2006
awwww!! thank you aunt enphoria. You the bestest aunt is the whole world embarassed
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 2:23am On Dec 20, 2006
Uche go away it's my feeding time and I found her first angry
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 2:25am On Dec 20, 2006
OK, Happy feeding ! tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 2:25am On Dec 20, 2006
i knew not to trust you little clown. still a lickle perv arent yah. anyways i got small mangoes go see T.O.H she has melons and will sort you out
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 2:28am On Dec 20, 2006
I like small mangos, the may not be as juicy as melons but the flavor is to die for tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 2:30am On Dec 20, 2006
slowpoke grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 2:31am On Dec 20, 2006
Come here girl let this slowpoke suck those mangos you've being hiding tongue tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 2:33am On Dec 20, 2006
does your mum know you talk like this? and what are you still doing up? off to bed with you
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 2:33am On Dec 20, 2006
finally flees from thread
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 2:36am On Dec 20, 2006
My mom is not here to see me talk like this Ha ha ha tongue tongue. I'm a little sleepy too, you want to come rock me to sleep aunt Eurphoria sad sad sad
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 2:37am On Dec 20, 2006
lol you are a rotten egg. Like my mum wud say. you need a cold shower. go and have a self-service or something leave me alone tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 2:39am On Dec 20, 2006
Come help me self-service this snake babe. I have trouble wanking
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 2:44am On Dec 20, 2006
yuck i have a sneaky feeling you are jerking off to this so i am goin to stop now you little pevert lol gnite cheesy.

Tip for you, do as they do in prisons, sit on your hand for a while make it numb till you can hardly feel it and then do ur bizness, it will be like someone else is doing it lol . i saw it on tell grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 2:52am On Dec 20, 2006
whatever Eurphoria, you just a little perv as me tongue, Ok we better stop before we get in trouble grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by edygirl(f): 6:37am On Dec 20, 2006
You are in trouble already.Let me quickly call your wife. grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2006
edygirl:

You are in trouble already.Let me quickly call your wife. grin grin

You won't do a mean thing like that to your bestest brother would you
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by edygirl(f): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2006
Yes if he doesn't stop looking elsewhere.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2006
Nothing wrong with looking my dear. The wise man said it's OK to look outside as long as you go home and eat.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2006
O M g Funny – RET,-----MOR Y did it take me so long 2 notice shocked shocked shocked

Ok Ok

we will now upgrade your brain, please wait, searching, searching, searching, still searching, sorry no brain found.

Scaredy Cat grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage?