Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (67702 Views)

Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2006
lol I actually dont mind Clem.

oh yea Segun Arinze, great actor but yuck, hate his eyes.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

lol I actually don't mind Clem.

oh yea Segun Arinze, great actor but yuck, hate his eyes.

I find those eyes sexy! So big that you can see through them!

ThiefOfHearts:

Tony Umez is ok but his wart on the nose makes him kind of ick.

The only thing I don't like about Tony are his facial expressions. He is always acting like he was about to cry!

Uche2nna:

@Michelin What is the name of this Ibo man that takes the creme of the pack for U undecided

I don't even want to go and bring his pic because i'll be forced to look at him. If he were to be used as a sacrifice for a juju he would never be accepted. Juju to serve juju! nO offence though. Ibo guys are very handsome but this one?!!!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by eslynera(f): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2006
i dunno. cheesy
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2006
lol @ michelin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by edygirl(f): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2006
Jim Iyke. I thought he was hot till I saw his belly in one movie. I was like ewwww!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 12:28am On Dec 15, 2006
He can always tuck it in. You still find Beyonce hot even after those horrible pics of hers so y hating on Jim undecided
If e too much, liposuction dey grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by edygirl(f): 12:30am On Dec 15, 2006
I don't fancy Beyonce at all. I am not even her fan but I just wanted to stop neesel of a girl from writing nonsense about her.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2006
Hmmmmmmm, No comment lipsrsealed
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:31am On Dec 15, 2006
cos Beyonce at least has a gorgeous face.

Jim Iyke doesnt have anything to redeem himself. He's a hopeless monkey.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 3:37am On Dec 15, 2006
Well that is ur opinion TOH! If he is such a monkey, then he would not be the toast of the Nollywood industry.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by bluenubian(f): 3:41am On Dec 15, 2006
abeg make una leave ma poor jim alone o, no one can take the crown from segun arinze
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:43am On Dec 15, 2006
You obviously have the hotts for him, Uche else it wouldnt bother you so much that I think the dude is ugly.

when did you come out of the closet? tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by bluenubian(f): 3:45am On Dec 15, 2006
ouch not nice, thats gotta hurt grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by CuteAngel(f): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2006
I think Charles Okafor and KOK are really twin brothers of Taribo West[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2006
Charles Okafor? Pls confirm ur facts abeg!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2006
T.o.H so this is what you doing? i see you grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ronkebaby(f): 1:15am On Dec 17, 2006
CuteAngel:

I think Charles Okafor and KOK are really twin brothers of Taribo West[/color][color=#990000]
[/color]

[color=#770077]charles is not ugly o!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2006
Emeka eniocha & Thief of Hearts shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2006
And TOF must be a nollywood actress?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2006
Who cares! Y must she b Hatin on my MAN?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2006
Am sure u know what 'personal opinion' means!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2006
Dnt SPIEGARE?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2006
*shakes head*
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2006
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2006
Lmfao *rolls eyes*

There seems to be an outbreak of retardation on this board today.

sorry child but I couldnt be ugly even if i wanted to so please take your ugly Jim and carry go.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2006
@ TOH ouch!!!!!!

when did i come out of the closet? Honestly I dunno grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2006
Hmmmm let me not say a word 2day cuz 1 IDIOT jus got me pissed naw
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2006
counting the number of words in ya sentence U actually have said 16 words
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2006
dont hate on us, we're fabulous cheesy
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by eslynera(f): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2006
to all my brothers and sister on Nairaland, especially the starter of this topic. I would like to tell you that according to the bible, it is a sin to judge on peoples' looks, especially that It is written"EVERYBODY IS EQUAL TOWARDS GOD."
nobody's ugly. grin grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2006
Uche u no what i meant abi? mind ya self ooooooooooo!

TOF thank u 4 givin him back 2 me---he is my no 1 in da movie industry. shekina
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by neelsel(f): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmfao *rolls eyes*

There seems to be an outbreak of retardation on this board today.

sorry child but I couldnt be ugly even if i wanted to so please take your ugly Jim and carry go.

Child have I warned you enough? grin ;DNow my heart is aching cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video / Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo) / Bride Abandons Groom For Tobi Bakre After He Stormed Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.