Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (66827 Views)

Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2006
lol I actually dont mind Clem.

oh yea Segun Arinze, great actor but yuck, hate his eyes.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

lol I actually don't mind Clem.

oh yea Segun Arinze, great actor but yuck, hate his eyes.

I find those eyes sexy! So big that you can see through them!

ThiefOfHearts:

Tony Umez is ok but his wart on the nose makes him kind of ick.

The only thing I don't like about Tony are his facial expressions. He is always acting like he was about to cry!

Uche2nna:

@Michelin What is the name of this Ibo man that takes the creme of the pack for U undecided

I don't even want to go and bring his pic because i'll be forced to look at him. If he were to be used as a sacrifice for a juju he would never be accepted. Juju to serve juju! nO offence though. Ibo guys are very handsome but this one?!!!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by eslynera(f): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2006
i dunno. cheesy
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2006
lol @ michelin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by edygirl(f): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2006
Jim Iyke. I thought he was hot till I saw his belly in one movie. I was like ewwww!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 12:28am On Dec 15, 2006
He can always tuck it in. You still find Beyonce hot even after those horrible pics of hers so y hating on Jim undecided
If e too much, liposuction dey grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by edygirl(f): 12:30am On Dec 15, 2006
I don't fancy Beyonce at all. I am not even her fan but I just wanted to stop neesel of a girl from writing nonsense about her.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2006
Hmmmmmmm, No comment lipsrsealed
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:31am On Dec 15, 2006
cos Beyonce at least has a gorgeous face.

Jim Iyke doesnt have anything to redeem himself. He's a hopeless monkey.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 3:37am On Dec 15, 2006
Well that is ur opinion TOH! If he is such a monkey, then he would not be the toast of the Nollywood industry.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by bluenubian(f): 3:41am On Dec 15, 2006
abeg make una leave ma poor jim alone o, no one can take the crown from segun arinze
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:43am On Dec 15, 2006
You obviously have the hotts for him, Uche else it wouldnt bother you so much that I think the dude is ugly.

when did you come out of the closet? tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by bluenubian(f): 3:45am On Dec 15, 2006
ouch not nice, thats gotta hurt grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by CuteAngel(f): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2006
I think Charles Okafor and KOK are really twin brothers of Taribo West[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2006
Charles Okafor? Pls confirm ur facts abeg!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2006
T.o.H so this is what you doing? i see you grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ronkebaby(f): 1:15am On Dec 17, 2006
CuteAngel:

I think Charles Okafor and KOK are really twin brothers of Taribo West[/color][color=#990000]
[/color]

[color=#770077]charles is not ugly o!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2006
Emeka eniocha & Thief of Hearts shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2006
And TOF must be a nollywood actress?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2006
Who cares! Y must she b Hatin on my MAN?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2006
Am sure u know what 'personal opinion' means!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2006
Dnt SPIEGARE?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2006
*shakes head*
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2006
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2006
Lmfao *rolls eyes*

There seems to be an outbreak of retardation on this board today.

sorry child but I couldnt be ugly even if i wanted to so please take your ugly Jim and carry go.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2006
@ TOH ouch!!!!!!

when did i come out of the closet? Honestly I dunno grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2006
Hmmmm let me not say a word 2day cuz 1 IDIOT jus got me pissed naw
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2006
counting the number of words in ya sentence U actually have said 16 words
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2006
dont hate on us, we're fabulous cheesy
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by eslynera(f): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2006
to all my brothers and sister on Nairaland, especially the starter of this topic. I would like to tell you that according to the bible, it is a sin to judge on peoples' looks, especially that It is written"EVERYBODY IS EQUAL TOWARDS GOD."
nobody's ugly. grin grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2006
Uche u no what i meant abi? mind ya self ooooooooooo!

TOF thank u 4 givin him back 2 me---he is my no 1 in da movie industry. shekina
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by neelsel(f): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmfao *rolls eyes*

There seems to be an outbreak of retardation on this board today.

sorry child but I couldnt be ugly even if i wanted to so please take your ugly Jim and carry go.

Child have I warned you enough? grin ;DNow my heart is aching cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.