Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (66796 Views)

Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:36am On Nov 16, 2009
na wa oooo
lipsrsealed

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by chiogo(f): 4:39am On Nov 16, 2009
^I haven't watched her movie or naija movie in years!!! But seriously, she's not ugly. Is that a new movie? she's probably gotten less pretty with age.  grin
That first pic is not so good-looking but the second one is how I know her to be.  That's not ugly  undecided

Ok, Benita looks funny sometimes. Sometimes pretty though.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2009
chiogo:

^I haven't watched her movie or naija movie in years!!! But seriously, she's not ugly. Is that a new movie? she's probably gotten less pretty with age. grin
That first pic is not so good-looking but the second one is how I know her to be. That's not ugly undecided

Ok, Benita looks funny sometimes. Sometimes pretty though.
maybe oooo.
but even when she did the movie "Magic Love" which is kinda old (i think 2002 or 2003) she was still a mess, well im my opinion.

but anyway, that is your own cup of tea. grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by chiogo(f): 4:56am On Nov 16, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

maybe oooo.
but even when she did the movie "Magic Love" which is kinda old (i think 2002 or 2003) she was still a mess, well im my opinion.

but anyway, that is your own cup of tea. grin
LMFAO, you're a mess.

Anyway, I didn't even remember both of them till you mentioned their names.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:58am On Nov 16, 2009
chiogo:

LMFAO, you're a mess.

Anyway, I didn't even remember both of them till you mentioned their names.
lol of course you wont remember those people who call themselves "actresses"
i didnt rememeber them either until i came across this topic. grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by chiogo(f): 5:04am On Nov 16, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol of course you wont remember those people who call themselves "actresses"
i didnt rememeber them either until i came across this topic. grin
lol those two never really made it up the ladder. Even though I don't watch naija movies anymore, I still would be hearing their names if they're relevant.

Benita always features in boring movies grin I like Oby Edozie for some reason but I can't say if she's a great actress either. I just like her personality, she's hilarious.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by naliakar: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2009
!. Okafor
2. Nkem owoh
3. Kenneth Okonkwo
4. Justus Esiri (may be due to Old age.)

Gahnaian actors however take the trophy as they hava a larger cast of Ugly men
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2009
naliakar:

!. Okafor
2. Nkem owoh
3. Kenneth Okonkwo
4. Justus Esiri (may be due to Old age.)

Gahnaian actors however take the trophy as they hava a larger cast of Ugly men
lol most of the people you mentioned are old, so of course they wont be good looking.
grin
but i have to agree so/so about kenneth okonkwo but the guy is old too, at least 50 years old.
one movie i saw him in, he was balding.

but i love that guy and i give him so much respect since he is a veteran in nollywood.
back to those "Living in Bondage" days. that movie is probably one of the first big films in nollywood and the most memorable.
i think it was the first nollywood movie my mom ever bought back in the early 90's.
wooo he has been acting for SOOO long now.
Kenneth Okonkwo is my guy, he isnt too wowo for me, just that his mouth is so big it looks like he could eat a banana sideways, lol
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by rhymz(m): 6:46am On Nov 16, 2009
@Micheline
Me sef no go lie am not huge fan of our home vids but atleast I watch em somtymz esp when my nieces are around they love em but for me to be interested certain ppl ve to be there gene is 1,she's a natural,bimbo akintola,Ramsey,steph,ini and co.And like U am disgusted by the sight of pot bellies esp if it is a woman that's carrying it,as for men wif pot belly,no big deal our agbada and 1500 attires can make pot bellies cool.
Ok U sef check it out,who will luk cooler in our native attaires,a pot bellied Obor-sor-njor or Mr Bush, lol, nollywood guyz make Pot bellies look cool but for fmalez wif pot bellies, nyama,yukyyuky.and did I hear U say U know Ur physical defects,Ngwa tell Us ozugbo ozugbo,
*Zooms off to Check Michelin Profil Picsure*
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by rhymz(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2009
@Amaka
Wat's with U and nolly ppl's MOUTH?HUH! Hahahahahahaha, although na through sha Kenneth get very wide mouth(lol) me fink women like guyz wif wide mouth at least they make good Kissers!!
Umu Nwanyi shey I dey Lie!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2009
rhymz:

@Amaka
Wat's with U and nolly ppl's MOUTH?HUH! Hahahahahahaha, although na through sha Kenneth get very wide mouth(lol) me fink women like guyz wif wide mouth at least they make good Kissers!!
Umu Nwanyi shey I dey Lie!
good kissers? his lips would probably swallow my whole head!! lolol grin
but i wouldnt want to kiss someone like that, it wouldnt seem fun. just big lips eating mine. undecided
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2009
Baba Suwe

Love his acting though
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by rhymz(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2009
Swallow Ur whole Head? Na so ya head small reach? Hehehehehehe, but seriously ve U kissed a wide mouth b4? The truely good kissers,they are skillful wif the thing and dexterous wif thier mouth,try it and see, hehehehehe,
Disclaimer(OYO lvls)
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by rhymz(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2009
FL Gator
Chineke meh! Osenobua!
Na Baba Suwe na im be like Ape so! shio! na wa for dis kind pic O! Take it down biko make some whity wey neva see black ppl b4 no go fink say na so all of us look.lol
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2009
rhymz:

Take it down biko make some whity wey neva see black ppl b4 no go fink say na so all of us look.lol
rotflmao. this actually got me laughing
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by chiogo(f): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2009
Doesn't he darken himself or something? I heard that's not his real skin color.

I like his acting, back when I used to watch yoruba movies grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2009
LOL yea. I think they use charcoal, but even without it, he's still ugly
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by chiogo(f): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2009
Lool, cheesy cheesy cheesy you're mean. I wonder why they do that. Guess it makes him funnier.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by rhymz(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2009
@Michelin
I just finished lukin at ya pic,not bad even though it looks a bit of a photoshopped job to moi,like the hand for instance,doesn't luk lyk Urs then the smile too doesn't fit the Head, hahahaha, but seriously, is that realy U? As for the physical defects like U alluded,I will let U tell Us,Lmao at NL Gals wif thier bad mouth.Most of em don't even ve their own pic on their profile O!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by MrCrackles(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2009
rhymz:

@Michelin
I just finished lukin at ya pic,not bad even though it looks a bit of a photoshopped job,like the hand for instance,doesn't luk lyk Urs then the smile too doesn't fit the Head, hahahaha, but seriously,are U that is realy U? As for the physical defects like U alluded,I will let U tell Us,Lmao at NL Gals wif thier bad mouth.
grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by dayokanu(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2009
Doesn't he darken himself or something? I heard that's not his real skin color.

I like his acting, back when I used to watch yoruba movies

So chiogo understands Yoruba, interesting!!!!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

Kenneth Okonkwo is my guy, he isnt too wowo for me, just that his mouth is so big it looks like he could eat a banana sideways.
Gosh Amaka. . . . .This got me in stitches. Lol.  grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by africhika(f): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2009
ROFL at this!!!!

i have to say: rita dominic and segun arinze and olu jacobs.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by MrCrackles(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

Kenneth Okonkwo is my guy, he isnt too wowo for me, just that his mouth is so big it looks like he could eat a banana sideways, lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Kunbee: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

You made my day grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by dynaflex(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2010
all of una wey dey yab naija actors dey do any how.
like say if person like mr ibu come to marry una,
wether una no go do thanks giving for church say una dey marry celeb,

imagine guy man,

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2010
dynaflex:

all of una wey dey yab naija actors dey do any how.
like say if person like mr ibu come to marry una,
wether una no go do thanks giving for church say una dey marry celeb,

imagine guy man,

People have the right to choice. Not everyone wants to marry a celebrity, life's not all about money.

@ Amaka: I wouldn't class Benita Nzeribe as ugly at all.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2010
rhymz:

@Michelin
I just finished lukin at ya pic,not bad even though it looks a bit of a photoshopped job to moi,like the hand for instance,doesn't luk lyk Urs then the smile too doesn't fit the Head, hahahaha, but seriously, is that realy U? As for the physical defects like U alluded,I will let U tell Us,Lmao at NL Gals wif thier bad mouth.Most of em don't even ve their own pic on their profile O!

I don't use photoshop on my pictures. cool

Those are my hands, they are very beautiful and fresh. Yeah I have a nice smile too.

As for the head, I still dey vex for my mama and papa. Them know say them get big head, why them go marry? angry angry angry
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by honeric01(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
Alot are not so good, and some are pretty cute.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Apr 28, 2010
michelin89:

I don't use photoshop on my pictures. cool

Those are my hands, they are very beautiful and fresh. Yeah I have a nice smile too.

As for the head, I still dey vex for my mama and papa. Them know say them get big head, why them go marry? angry angry angry
You're one funny user, I swear. grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Princess4ng(f): 7:36pm On May 01, 2010
Pls forgive me if am wrong but d most ugliest actress is MERCY JOHNSON while d most ugliest actor ah! No we dnt have ugly actors dere al cute
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Princess4ng(f): 7:45pm On May 01, 2010
Pls forgive me if am wrong but d most ugliest actress is MERCY JOHNSON while d most ugliest actor ah! No we dnt have ugly actors dere al cute

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.