Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (66791 Views)

Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:10am On Dec 28, 2006
forget you hopefully by march they will upgrade to melons just like T.O.H's   **God when will it be my turn***
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:13am On Dec 28, 2006
Girl when the as big as melons I'll be there. But come to think of it, I like them the way the are now, remember what I told you the last time
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:15am On Dec 28, 2006
yep and i will be heading for church come newyears eve to pray for your perverted ass grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:18am On Dec 28, 2006
And when church is over can we meet that the normal spot. I'm sure you know how I rock your world missy.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:26am On Dec 28, 2006
lol you need deliverance, the hillbilly kind tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:28am On Dec 28, 2006
I just need to get laid for reals sad sad cry
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:33am On Dec 28, 2006
lol you tell me? hell the whole of NL know this now boo boo aww bless never mind, will find you a nice single girl post me your specs later
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:35am On Dec 28, 2006
For real shocked can you find me one with huge racks, and a huge behind to go with the racks?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:42am On Dec 28, 2006
yuck wat do u want to do with big things like that? you shud just like a handful, anything more is a waste
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2006
Fool @ TIF---Yep was waitin 4 you to comment on That --O M G i got u right der grin grin grin grin

Yep watever u meant by that who cares grin---- I used that 2 draw a pic of Me & u --

& Abt d Nigerian EDU u mentioned-- what an Ignominy 2 Nigerians U r-----i'm makin it big time in Nigeria-- If not 4 your parents--So sorry for you--your ass would b sent back 2 Nigeria.

& Kitten hmmmmmmmmm --everytym i read ya post i laff @ ya stupidity---Y u dey follow WOMAN arnd?--WOMAN WRAPPER? what is all d We,Us, stuff? Suck Camp? huh

I'v jus srted with both of u--since u can't get it in2 your Brainless skull that --i dnt ave your time.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2006
Write long maybe you would make some sense pls!! Retarded wimps like u claim they aint got time 4 s@#t but still dey propagate more s@#t that excercebate their miseries!! I really pity the 1 that decided/decides to have u as wife except of course u guys are of same plumage!! U suck and irritatingly so!! This is no suck up camp, u r attacking different peeps cos they dont agree with u on some things, i actually tot u were lesbo now wiv u crawling over me i know u r bi!! Btw who cares about ur vindictiveness?? try to catch me bitch!! am balling!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2006
To crown all d rubbish u'v bIn sayin all over  N/L--

I'M DONE WITH ALL OF U----because all u do is PLEONASM

U guys care 2 Join me in RAP LINES !

I ain't a killer but don't push me,
               revenge is like the sweetest joy,
         it's next to getting D***K,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2006
Make some sense pls or go Bleep ur dog, lol
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2006
"I love it when people think i'm psychologically disturbed/
because it means i've overloaded their neurological nerves"
grin grin grin I'm Lovin diz
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2006
lol Eurphoria, God';s time is the best Rofl

as for the rabid dog still barking after saying "case closed" 12 times, I will never blame a Trisomy 21 patient for their idiocy. Their sickness is out of their hands.  cry
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 2:56am On Dec 29, 2006
sad sad sad

R u guys still on this shit sad
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 3:59am On Dec 29, 2006
Wat Shyt?

Dnt mind that FATY grin grin grin jus peeped in
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:16am On Dec 29, 2006
there is absolutely nothing Fat about T.O.H , sounds like you are regressing. She is ABFAB(absolutely fabulous )
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:20am On Dec 29, 2006
Oh my God my bestest friend in the world is back. I'm so happy to see you.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 5:23am On Dec 29, 2006
LMAO----Me Regressing Hmmmmm--I guess U ok ok Let me b QUIET

Ok TIF U r Fantabulous Buhahaahahahahh jus Peeped in again
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:26am On Dec 29, 2006
SHAKA !!! cheesy i'll be gone soon though shaka, i cant sleep yet
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:28am On Dec 29, 2006
I'm mad at you Eurphoria, you left the last time with out even saying bye, My feelings were hurt
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:31am On Dec 29, 2006
awww wink
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:33am On Dec 29, 2006
OK how you gone make it up to little zulu sad sad
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:34am On Dec 29, 2006
little zulu will just have to stay that way--------little lmao
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:36am On Dec 29, 2006
yeah right!! if only you know what this little zulu is packing down there tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2006
Hmmn!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Emad(f): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2007
i think Jim Iyke is the ugliest,
I have not seen all of them but i have not seen any one yet who is worst than Jim grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by yongbabe(f): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2007
Eurphoria (f)
London

Re: The Most Shapeless And Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood
« #3 on: December 13, 2006, 11:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hiss. what you want them to look anorexic? please they are fine

NO THEY R NOT FINE!!!!! the girls look like they have neva heard of workin out or even dietin.
some of them r fat but yet they try 2 show off their inexistent shape. its disgusting.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by nkhetheni(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2007
hey, amachomza, nobody is ugly. All are beautiful in their own standard. Do'nt u know that we are fearfully and wonderfully made? a u wena,
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kess101: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2007
People who think they are beautify,should come out on screen and show the world how beatiful the are. grin
Are you an italian? tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by oliidell(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2007
Dont usu do Home movies,so there r quite quite a number i dont know their names.
Among d ugly stars r clem, Uwezuoke, Nkem Owoh,,
But i think John Okafor takes the Buscuit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage?