Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab (51181 Views)

Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) / Lady Knocked Down By A Hit & Run Driver In Abuja. Do You Know Her? (Pics) / Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
freakthingz:
Hmmm ah he shouldn't have insulted now

principle is good but apply it with tact

i'm sure if he told them to stop kissing instead of abusing he would still have his job

Stop kissing ke ,wetin concern agbero with overload?
I'm sure if they were discussing something of interest sef that's how he would ve chipped in.
Truth is the more Nigerians learn to mind their business the faster our pace of development would be.ts only in Ngeria a bus driver will be reckless and instead of the passengers correcting him,they would rather abuse the other driver cos dem dey same bus.lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by no2fuks(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayd91:
That SUCKS. undecided
I am not homophobic but I'll be damned if I tolerate two men kissing and smooching in an area I control. I don't even feel comfy when men and women do it.

when you are a driver you better mind your business if na limo partition go dey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by chibuike65: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
bbdd:

Exactly. He'll be deported to his no gay rights country Nigeria.
His eye will clear when unemployment hammer am and when he goes hungry he'll know that gay is the least of his problems.

Foolish typical hypocrite.
you see your self Yeye man like you i know people like you will go there i start sleeping with your fellow men because of money
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by no2fuks(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
uzor2:
His people in nigeria will know that he is a taxi driver. They shouldn't have shown his pics.

Canada cab driver no be naija cab driver o. that man is making cool cash you dey here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by nope: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Good for him. Nigerians need to learn to mind their own business
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Udoks:
Now they have succeeded in telling the whole world what this cute man is doing for a living in Canada, especially his village people. Bet before now he had been taking selfies in the cab and using as dp, and folks would be like "when did Eze travel that he already owns a car? ". Our son has really made it abroad.

Chai!!! But there is God ooo,o ye man kissing man

Lol.
But D guy still try na,u no see how dem respect the job sef dey seize him license so to feel D impact?if na 9ja cab worst he will rather tell you to come down from his cab.he gain or loose na 4 him pocket.but canadian cabbie man can still build beta crib for some longu in 9ja oh .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by bbdd: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
chibuike65:
you see your self Yeye man like you i know people like you will go there.....

I was going to reply you with something serious but then I saw your picture and decided it's not worth it.

Abeg you don chop today?
Try eat abeg. Nairaland will not feed you ehn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by GreenUzzy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
The Devil has finally taken over America.
#EndTimeTinz
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by justwise(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
GreenUzzy:
The Devil has finally taken over America.

#EndTimeTinz

You need geography lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Ollytaus(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buonsenso:
Culture shock.

No easy answers to give.
Do u keep quiet or speak up.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by no2fuks(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
faith551:
Silly and dumb that's what the world is becoming, they say homosexuality is a right, so is speaking his mind in his own m cab not his right.
Stupid mentality of the 21st century man, spits

the company owns the car bro
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by no2fuks(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
film2:
Two able bodied men kissing; that's disgusting...Those westerners are making mockery of God. what then is the relevance for God creating Eve? Devilish civilisation.. Am proudly African..

proudly African why u come dey carry foreign religion for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by no2fuks(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
UrbanMystique:
how is it your problem how anyone decides to procreate?

only way to procreate is male and female
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Joshcoli(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Atleast he proved a point

Chikena...
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by smartwengslamatt: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
good 4 him. it might b poison 4 u but food to dem. watch ur tongue next time. live n let live joor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by stonecoldcafe: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
freakthingz:

i'm sure if he told them to stop kissing instead of abusing he would still have his job

No he wouldn't have. That is abroad not Nigeria. That was someone's personal life and being gay is not a crime in Canada. You mind your business when you're abroad. Hope you learn too. Hold your ear and say 3 times "obodoyibo nor be Naija!"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
his car,his law,his business, his problem cheesy
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by isahsalee: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
He's my guy. call a spade a spade and an agricultural tool. In fact, he has registered his name among the millions people protesting against marriage in the world.
Behold, the evil you fail to condemn today, will come to hurt you tomorrow. Gay marriage is evil
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by otiigba1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
ocelot2006:
LOL! I can only imagine the naija man's reaction.

GAY MEN: *kissing* *smooching*

NAIJA DRIVER: *slowly turns round* "Okay sah, your cha.....CHIMOOOOOOH!! CHI-CHI MEN OH!!! Biko puo ugboala m ugbu a!! BLOOD OF JESUS!!TUFIAKWA!!" *makes sign of the cross* *smh*

Abeg forgive my Igbo oh.
grin grin grin *falls off coconut tree* sounds like you were there, that is exactly how i suspect it happend cheesy
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by chibuike65: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=bbdd post=35715136]

I was going to reply you with something serious but then I saw your picture and decided it's not worth it.

Abeg you don chop today?
Try eat abeg. Nairaland will not feed you ehn. [/quo]bitch go f**k your self
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by bbdd: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=chibuike65 post=35718493][/quote]

Why so bitter bro? Lool grin
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by otiigba1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Humblebloke:

Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic
religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ as
presented in the New Testament. Christianity is the world's
largest religion, with about 2.4 billion adherents known as Christians.

Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God, fully divine and fully human, and the savior of humanity whose coming as Christ or the Messiah was prophesied in the Old Testament.

Please.... Stop misleading people
thanks for educating that sanctimonious so called christian,he is so ignorant, just like so many of them who knows little about the origin of christianity
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by otiigba1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
I run a business and a lot of gay people and people who get married to their cousins buy my services, its not my business as long as they don't do me any harm or impose their believe on me, i have no problem with them, they can do or be what ever the hell they want as long as they pay for the services i render

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by sweetgala(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
feran14:
he hammer of justice has landed

The hammer of men you mean to say, what of the ultimate hammer of God

Leviticus 18: 22
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
sweetgala:

The hammer of men you mean to say, what of the ultimate hammer of God

Leviticus 18: 22

if ur going to bring up Leviticus, u have to obey every rule there. including killing me because I wear a cloth made of 70 percent cotton and 30 percent polyester.

and start stoning those who commit adultery
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by ayd91(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
no2fuks:

when you are a driver you better mind your business if na limo partition go dey

Hmmm. undecided still won't do it. I'll probably tell them my cab's got issues. No insults sha... Who am I to judge. Just can't stand that image embarassed let alone the sound.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by asamaigho(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
freakthingz:

abeggy,d man spoke his mind and i support him,its really disgusting.
what is dis world turning into? so dey(gays) can be exhibiting their offensive and obnoxious lifestyle in d public and expect normal people not to react?dis is gross injustice.

dey should at least keep their dirty lifestyles to d confines of their bedroom,cos its really offensive .
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
bbdd:

Abeg you don chop today?
Try eat abeg. Nairaland will not feed you ehn.

Lmao!
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Good for him!
Now he'll strictly abide by the laws. Foolish man!
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by omooba2020: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Robish! Abasha! Iranu!
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by film2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
no2fuks:

no2fuks:

no2fuks:

I guess u are gay? Don't console yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos) / #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / ₦4.3Trillion: China Unveils New Mega-Airport, Spans 18 Square Miles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.