Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? (2335 Views)

Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Some times too much imaginations come to my mind, how do I control it?
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Get busy with something to occupy your mind. When you're idle, you imagine.
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
same thing here.....
sometimes i forget myself...
i remember when i was sent to buy fuel, i bought gas instead..it wasnt funny that day
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Blackett:
Get busy with something to occupy your mind. When you're idle, you imagine.
Ok tnx
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:
same thing here.....
sometimes i forget myself...
i remember when i was sent to buy fuel, i bought gas instead..it wasnt funny that day
lol
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Kenndall: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Invest your imagination into something more productive.

You have a rich Imagination. Why don't you try to imagine stuff that would benefit both you and your society.

Turn your imagination into money. Don't waste in on women & sex.
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kenndall:

You have a rich Imagination. Why don't you try to imagine stuff that would benefit both you and your society.

precisely I don't imagine sex/ladies... Tnx
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hollarsmith:
lol
have you had the same experience?
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by pussygotlips: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
A bottle of Origin can help drain that imagination
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:
have you had the same experience?
not really.
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
pussygotlips:
A bottle of Origin can help drain that imagination
cheesy I dnt drink..
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by pussygotlips: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hollarsmith:
cheesy I dnt drink..
you dey miss
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Your imagination is probably not as intense as mine. wink

It is a sign of an active mind. Put it to use in inventing new things or designing new concepts.

You can also play with it. Just find a nice classical music, lie on the bed . . . and drift off into a rich fantastical world. I trust you'll find the experience exhilarating. cool

Cheers. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
Your imagination is probably not as intense as mine. wink

It is a sign of an active mind. Put it to use in inventing new things or designing new concepts.

You can also play with it. Just find a nice classical music, lie on the bed . . . and drift off into a rich fantastical world. I trust you'll find the experience exhilarating. cool

Cheers. smiley
alright, tnk you.
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by bqlekan(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
it happens to me too, here is how I rolled over it..
never get idle..
make music tour mate.. ( listen to the lyrics )
if you are the religious type, try learning any of the religious books by heart.
don't engage in what you don't enjoy
PRAY
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
bqlekan:
it happens to me too, here is how I rolled over it..
never get idle..
make music tour mate.. ( listen to the lyrics )
if you are the religious type, try learning any of the religious books by heart.
don't engage in what you don't enjoy
PRAY
tnk you
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Why not take up writing as a hobby since you have a power of imagination,you can channel it into something profitable also or whadayasay?
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Why not take up writing as a hobby since you have a power of imagination,you can channel it into something profitable also or whadayasay?
I do that and other things as well. I only thought if it wasn't normal.
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hollarsmith:
I do that and other things as well. I only thought if it wasn't normal.
There is nothing abnormal about it,that's what makes people like Jonathan Swift,Wole Soyinka etc such great writers.
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
tuffgongjo:
There is nothing abnormal about it,that's what makes people like Jonathan Swift,Wole Soyinka etc such great writers.
tnk you
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by faradexs09(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Is there anything over-imagined, most of the things that seems abstract to the purely workaholic and brought to creation were first imagined, Imagination is a gift ,make it work for you, don't just spin it into a fantasy of escaping realities, there is no limit to where your imagination could take you, just tap it creatively, making it flow into something real on the good side grin

1 Like

Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hollarsmith:
tnk you
You are absolutely welcome,make the best use of that talent that isn't so common.

1 Like

Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
faradexs09:
Is there anything over-imagined, most of the things that seems abstract to the purely workaholic and brought to creation were first imagined, Imagination is a gift ,make it work for you, don't just spin it into a fantasy of escaping realities, there is no limit to where your imagination could take you, just tap it creatively, making it flow into something real on the good side
am really grateful
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Gurgle(f): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Do you make entire stories and people in your head?

might be "Maladaptive daydreaming"

google it
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by chomytex(f): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hu told u he's wasting it on women n sex..he only asked for help,if u cnt proffer solution..press ur mute button
Kenndall:

Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gurgle:
Do you make entire stories and people in your head?

might be "Maladaptive daydreaming"

google it
I googled it now, its different.
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by banme(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
:Psimple::become a monk and learn mind control
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by banme(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
simple::become a monk and learn mind control... dat shit works
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
banme:
simple::become a monk and learn mind control... dat shit works
grin doesn't relate!
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Gurgle(f): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hollarsmith:
I googled it now, its different.

Ok well then it just sounds like you need more things to do

what kind of things do your imaginings contain

is it situations you wish you could have resolved, your future success, a movie you liked, what?
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok well then it just sounds like you need more things to do

what kind of things do your imaginings contain

is it situations you wish you could have resolved, your future success, a movie you liked, what?
removed.
Re: I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? by Gurgle(f): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hollarsmith:
sometimes, might be religion, prosperity, music (I can Imagine myself on stage...), something I wished to do that I didn't do, sometimes I fast-forward to the future (like I want to do this and imagine myself into it), even my ambition, few times, ladies etc

yeah that sounds normal, just that you need to spend less time doing it

are you in school

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Characters That Makes Some Nigerian Girls Undateable / TOP 10 Attention Seekers Of Romance Section 2015 / Big Head For Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.