Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Importance Of Sex To The Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Importance Of Sex To The Body (1493 Views)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Sex To The Body by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Aside from the obvious connecting part to having that time with your partner, there are some great medical benefits as well. Reasons why sex is important are all below, although there are many more I’m sure.

1. Stress Release

I mean, who doesn’t want to come home after a long stressful day and release that with some loud Os? This is a great way to put a new hop in your step and restore your energy, and of course to forget about your long day. Experts say people who have regular sex respond better to stress than people who don’t

2 Live Longer

In order for the optimal health benefits, having an orgasm every 24 hours keeps the health benefits at their maximum and the levels of oxytocin, estrogen and testosterone consistently flowing. Not only that, but regular sex can improve cardiovascular health, reduce risks of prostate cancer and even reduce the possibility of osteoporosis. Why not help your partner live longer?

3. Exercise

Make your sexy time into an exercise! You actually burn 144+ calories per half-hour every time you get down and dirty according to studies, and who doesn’t love burning calories? (ESPECIALLY while having sexy time!) The key for high-calorie-burning sex is making it hot and making it last, say experts. You can also add a little moaning and sighing, which can help you burn an extra 18 to 30 calories.

4. Improves Bladder Control

You might not have issues holding your bladder now, but it's bound to happen in the future. However, if you have sex often enough, your bladder control will improve. It's probably not your main reason for having intercourse, but it's certainly a great benefit

5. Glowing Skin

Don't you love looking in the mirror to see flawless skin? Well, you'll be halfway there once you start having sex frequently. The more you do it, the better your skin will look. You'll have a certain glow to you that isn't only due to your happiness.

6. Relieves Pain

Having a headache is a horrible excuse for skipping out on sex. Why? Because sex can actually cure a migraine. It makes the pain disappear, so if you're not feeling the greatest, having sex could be a good move.

7. Easier to Breathe

Sex is "a natural antihistamine, helping to combat hay fever and asthma symptoms." That means that it makes it easier for you to breathe. So if you've been having problems with your allergies lately, a good roll in the hay could be the cure you've been looking for.

8. Strengthens Cardiac Muscles

Sex isn't only good for your heart in terms of your emotional state. It's also good for your physical health. If you want your heart to stay strong, sex is a great way to make sure that your blood keeps pumping.

9. Intelligence

Sex can potentially boost your intelligence. There are studies that show that it can "accelerate brain cell growth

10. You'll Look Younger

All of the things on this list combined will help you look younger. Right now, you might not be worried about wrinkles, but you will be in the future. That's why having as much sex as you can while you can is a great idea.
I think we all know sex is important, but of course if you aren’t at that stage yet of having it,Pls don’t take this write ups the wrong way
Re: Importance Of Sex To The Body by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Importance Of Sex To The Body by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
so, i should start fvckin anything fvckable i come across coz of your aforesaid sentiments. embarassed
Re: Importance Of Sex To The Body by AirstarKane(f): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Orijin101:
so, i should start fvckin anything fvckable i come across coz of your aforesaid sentiments. embarassed

Hahahahahahaha me sef I wonder o. grin
Re: Importance Of Sex To The Body by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wondering How People do Reason Most times...Thats why White People invent better things than us,because of there good thinkings when they see things....If you have good IQ..You should know what i meant here
Re: Importance Of Sex To The Body by Lordave: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
All Correct!

OP, you're even poorly informed, if I start to list the ones you didn't mention, Seun will have to upgrade Nairaland. Eg

You forgot to say it helps keep you fit, and you also learn a lot skills to perform when god finally rewards you with 72 abi na 720 virgins in Paradise.
Re: Importance Of Sex To The Body by Tocheagle(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
IF THIS WERE TRUE, PROSTITUTES WOULD BE THE HEALTHIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH
Re: Importance Of Sex To The Body by AirstarKane(f): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lordave:
All Correct!

OP, you're even poorly informed, if I start to list the ones you didn't mention, Seun will have to upgrade Nairaland. Eg

You forgot to say it helps keep you fit, and you also learn a lot skills to perform when god finally rewards you with 72 abi na 720 virgins in Paradise.

Hahahahaha nairalanders will not kill me o i don laugh tire grin
Re: Importance Of Sex To The Body by Slimzjoe(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
undecided

Why That Olosho For my street thin Like who wan Die today and 2mao
Re: Importance Of Sex To The Body by Tallesty1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Orijin101:
Where have you been?
Re: Importance Of Sex To The Body by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Where have you been?
been around bro, just visiting as a ghost reader cool

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice!. / 15 Hilariously Unique Ways To Ask A Girl On A Date:: / Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.