Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. (63185 Views)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by loswhite(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Just gv her d fone and dnt call her anymore...
lol... U no well i swear
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by loswhite(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
beautifullll1:

Facebook chat..... I don't no how that works.... but upload the screenshots here let's analyse it.... Some Facebook chats are not real

If anything bad didn't come up, you would still give her the phone. So why keep it just because something came up? keeping the phone will make it look like you're one of those guys who get all their stuffs back simply because it didn't work out....

my opinion(even though its not needed) .... Give her the phone and still leave the relationship if u want to. Avoiding her that way will make her come to her senses....

Giving her the phone won't make you feel less than a guy.... But keeping the phone with you will.....
not until you use your hard earn money to buy a guy expensive phone and he is using it to flirt and tell other girlS he is single pls save the advice

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Uniquekriss(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
gensteejay:

Your opinion is very lame.
pray not 2fall into d wrong hands. Wen u find urself in a deep sh*t with Jezebel, na dia u go know say u no go dey dump girls anyhow, y didn't u nurture d friendship b4 jumping into an affair.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Uniquekriss(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Excellentman:

Please go read the OP messages and comprehend the contents and come back and give your positively advices SmH

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Rexnegro(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
awwwwwwwww my dear , I am touched, u sound hurt nd from what I hav read so far, u truly love dis girl,but u know sometimes in life, people don't know what dey have until its gone, den regret sets in, wait since thursday she didn't kol?maybe she was trying to form ego formings lyk d guy has to kol me first, let me not look cheap, he has to know my value nd worth, bla bla bla, she wld hv sent mtn kol me back, atleast dat is free,cos I was thinking maybe she doesn't hav airtime,it appears ur d one showing all d love nd concern nd She's just doing nothing,my friend if u think she doesn't deserve u nd won't change, pls find another, the world is full of both d good nd d bad, but I know God would lead u to d right lady for u , ok, my 2 cents,God bless.......
Thanks ma u have spoken well again....I just saw this ur mention on me . I really appreciate u ma
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rexnegro:

Thanks ma u have spoken well again....I just saw this ur mention on me . I really appreciate u ma
my dear friend,you are welcome......

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Just gv her d fone and dnt call her anymore...

He should give her the phone abi and call it off. Guy you are wicked and heartless to ur fellow man.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
MarryMeee:
you hate yourself that much that you wouldnt want your own kids to look like you? Low self-esteem is a disease, you are willing to settle for less simply because you find you own skin unattractive. Let me weep for your life cry
u are ugly,I know it.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MarryMeee: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
dancok:
u are ugly,I know it.
no thats you, you are the ugly one who depends on someone's skin to give you better looking kids grin i can't even call it low self-esteem, your own is no self-esteem at all cry
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by nekta(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2015
bettercreature:
you'd do the same if you had that kind of lady
ya i had dat type of lady and guess wat she's nw ma side chick nd she knws cos she bleeped up big time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.