Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. (63181 Views)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by NobleG1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

Guys, i need an unsuspicious method to make her leave me.

You behave like a maga. I guess you're a kid in love game.
Why give her the phone after finding out those pesky stuff? You should have collected your money when you returned the phone to the shop, or sold it to recover your money.

That girl is not a marriageable type. She's a runz girl. Dump her as*s as soon as possible!
Tell her you'll be going on an extended trip to Abuja or somewhere else, block her number and delete it from your phone. Problem solved.
Or you go commando by dumping her via SMS or Whatsapp, block her number and delete it from your phone. Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
damiloladuke:
let mehelp you buy satundlog.com for just 2000#
oya help me now,,,,sebi i no no wetin be godaddy where i fit even buy am for 1.99 dolss..
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
damiloladuke:
let mehelp you buy satundlog.com for just 2000#
see what i need is a reliable hosting company at affordable rate......,,,,any suggetn?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
chipatra:
I just wan know
Is alright.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by harbarzzy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Such happen to me b4...i gave her the phone and let her go..what if u buy her a mansion with her name written on the document, would you have collect it? Just give her and let her go.Don't forget to tell her about the message..later dem go say men dey gave side chicks..
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'm sure the yorobah chik also wants to chop and clean mouth. Why u go mumu like this,guy? U no get sense? Why u go buy fone for stranger cos she dash u toto? U no try oh. U for invest the cash in the life of one of ur cousins, or even me cos nah borrowed fone I dey use do nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by flyaero: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Give me her number if u ar no longer interested!!!! na dos kind babes I dey look for sef...I go help u
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by damiloladuke: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mrcdorv:
oya help me now,,,,sebi i no no wetin be godaddy where i fit even buy am for 1.99 dolss..
good that you know.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by mezebel(f): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
perhaps the fool has suspected i read her messages. I just ended a call with her now, promised we would have a nice time together tomorrow. That she would go to the market and cook my favourite food for me. First time my girl will tell me that in more than 8 months we met.
use the fone sow seed for my life. I guess the fone is an ipad.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Aystarz: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
sauceny:
All the runz gurls would definitely get married someday,to someone.

Who tell u that one biko!
Not every woman/man go marry.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by zicoisaac: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
chipatra:
abeg no give am back, tell her make she go find another maga!
make am know say u don read her msgs

but come o! OP na wetin be d make of d phone wink
d name of the fone is 32gig. i beg fone na fone. the guy should just give her d fone and call it a quit. simple.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Uniquekriss:
U were not supposed 2go tru her messenger 4any rzn without her permit, if u ask me, I'd say that wat u saw in her phone should b considered as her past life prior to ur affair. If actually u av feelings 4her, n decided 2go ahead with d relationship by introducing her 2ur brother n she is playing along, plz give it time cos av seen cases where girls have a number of suitors n acquaintances Buh dey still hold u dear 2dia hearts dats y she hides wateva she does maybe 2protect d affair.
Your opinion is very lame.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Tashaamania(f): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Vivly:

That kain live and let live.
She has a man and you're still a her major source of revenue and you call it live and let live. Give me your no, I want to tell u something.
Smh, this girl grin
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by chomytex(f): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Laff jhur..it's good for ur health..bt fear catch me ooh.tink say na me.lol
HopeAtHand:

Gush, this made me laff grin
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by chomytex(f): 12:36am On Jul 12, 2015
Update:
different strokes for different ppl
ma point z dah m nut gona advice this dude since his here to tell err'body he bought hiz gf a fone come see say dah bae dey cheat and en wan collet dah fone bak....smh.(poverty) No be en mate buy en bae hangbag worth 250k com see say de bae de too classy nd de look outside also. Did he leta go bak and collect dah bag?? Hell noo!!! He broke up nd left her tak it. Daz woh we call maturity.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by dantobi: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Oga u no de chat wit other girl abeg give her d phone
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by bishop4life(m): 5:53am On Jul 12, 2015
no be you talk say you ey chop and clean mouth? so wetin om be your own again? abi you don turn to basket mouth?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Gorgeous58(f): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Otunba6:
perhaps the fool has suspected i read her messages. I just ended a call with her now, promised we would have a nice time together tomorrow. That she would go to the market and cook my favourite food for me. First time my girl will tell me that in more than 8 months we met.

Maybe she's read this post. Be careful, stay safe!
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Googleus(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2015
guy, i beg sell d flashy fone and use d money buy generator, abi u get constant light 4ur area,
use the money wisely jo...
''odikwa very bad girl''

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by davien(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2015
otunba6 ....so have you gotten her the 32gb infinix or is it the 32gb iphone she wants? grin ....You can tell a lot from a relationship based on "gift allocation".... grin
does she deny you attention when her needs(even minor ones)aren't met?....does she reward you with s.e.xx as if it's your prize for giving her stuffs?...does she talk about some random dude every 20-40 minutes?... WARNING! These are signs you're her side b.itch...

But on a serious note....whether you decide to close eye and give her that phone is up to you...i wouldn't hold it against you if you did because it's not my money,and then if you want to know if you're being hoodwinked just confront her...no two ways about it...just don't let her use her feminine attributes confuse you from talking things through and thoroughly... like lets say you confront her and the next thing you know you're under the sheets in a second and eating at the palm of her hands.. grin
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by 6fit(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

tell her u have HIV/AID simple or show her pictures of girls u have proposed to but die a day to wedding...

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by favourmic(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2015
harbarzzy:
Such happen to me b4...i gave her the phone and let her go..what if u buy her a mansion with her name written on the document, would you have collect it? Just give her and let her go.Don't forget to tell her about the message..later dem go say men dey gave side chicks..

Guy you be future maye o, I swear to God Almighty I will collect the document back and change her name if its a mansion...

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Otunba6:

Why should you buy a phone for a chick who doesn't deserve it.

The best way to drop a girl is keep mum, do not pick her call. Even when you do, don't say anything, she'll then be forced to leave you. cheesy
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by cyndax(f): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
...sit her down...and let her know where u stand....if she truly meant d love...she has...den ask her d meaning of d messages on social network of hers u saw
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2015
cyndax:
...sit her down...and let her know where u stand....if she truly meant d love...she has...den ask her d meaning of d messages on social network of hers u saw
can I ask u thy?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Gemc3(f): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Eya. Maybe she was keeping u as MAIN boyfriend, hence her change in attitude after ur complaints. Let her know you saw the messages. Give her back the phone, and if you don't want to date her again, let her know you can't see her anymore. There's no need avoiding her. Just tell her
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Gemc3:
Eya. Maybe she was keeping u as MAIN boyfriend, hence her change in attitude after ur complaints. Let her know you saw the messages. Give her back the phone, and if you don't want to date her again, let her know you can't see her anymore. There's no need avoiding her. Just tell her
Give her back the phone and let him be a loser, right? Lol. That's not good. The truth is the girl does not deserve the phone. Period.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by beautifullll1(f): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
MrBasketball:
Where are these ones coming from? undecided

from the same place you coming from
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by beautifullll1(f): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Goldmaxx:
shut the fuq up b.,i.t....ch,dat guy should dump her silly as5,nonsense cheating hoez

I just typed what I liked without insults..

the fact that you just insulted me says a lot about you..
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by beautifullll1(f): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
teewhydope:
Pls park well undecided
you sef park well
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by beautifullll1(f): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
teewhydope:
Pls park well undecided
you sef park well
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MrBasketball: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
beautifullll1:

from the same place you coming from
It can't be... Because we don't post silly comments like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.