Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. (63188 Views)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Rexnegro:

#Respect to u ma for been a lady and accept d fact say some of u ladies dey fuccck up. I ve one lady right now who believe to keep the relationship going is my sole responsibility alone, all because I like her for real I ve sat her down and talk some sense to her , even brought her to my fam and to my surprise my mum , my sis and dad all liked her....but am putting her tru test now and so far so good she's failing it. What's the test I ve decided not to call to see if she will call. I juust want to seee her level of commitment in dis cos I ve told her that to get d train keep moving its both of us responsibility, u need to see her nodding her head like what I was saying was entering her head...told her that day that words is/are cheap while actions is expensive...she said noooo she's not like that, that she want a truthful guy like me....but right now ? She's failing already....
tnx for d respect dear, I respect u too, from what I could understand, she isn't putting much into d relationship, u r d only one trying to make it work, am I correct? If I am wrong ,pls tell me....pls let her know dat it takes 2 to tango, u can't be in a relationship nd ur partner isn't trying to make it work, try to put some sense into her, if she still doesn't want, then u can take ur decision, but first try to talk with her communication is key, cos evn if u buy d latest range, phone, hair etc, my brother if she isn't ready to make it work, pls take ur decision,I hope dis helps.....God bless

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by chigoizie7(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Rexnegro:

Bro tell her u are done with her straight up , no need to hide anything...if she ask why tell her the truth..that she forgot to sign out her online accounts and u read all her chats with random men and u don't think she can be serious with u, reason what u want and stand by ur decision. Come out plan and truthful rather than looking for unsuspicious method as u called it. As for the new fone don't give her again....sell it back and give begger d money or sow d fone as a seed to someone perhaps ur mum , ur sis , anybody but not her cos she don't deserve fone talkless of u....Naija girls ? Bunch of fakers and pretenders since Adam and eve era.....Ediots

Better still, invite her to a place, after telling her all these u just said, get everyone attention and ask who needs a phone, anyone that indicates interest, weda boy or gal, just give the person the phone weda u know d person or not nd don't look for anything in return from d person.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Megaflex(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bimffo:
If Sex is not a measure for Love, Why do cheating make people break Up??

Why are you mixing Love with Sex?? You should not break Up because of that..

It was just a fling with other guys and nothing more. She Loves You, that's what matter.. Love conquers all.

NB: If You follow my advice, ayam gonna find you and break that coconut head of Yours..
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. guy u funny die
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by mamajaz(f): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Get a pack of the phone she desire, buy enough male and female condoms and seal them in the pack. Then call her to come for the phone, give her sex education on prevention of stds, or get a nollywood movie where a doglike lady missed the best man she should have married, discharge her with those items.
Finally, give her live jacket 'cos she might want to visit the Lagoon by the time you are through with her.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Kingsteve(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Why should i be ashamed of myself helping ex who had abortion because of me twice,had sex with over 60 times,everywhere in the house,in the car,at the club and so on

So what?
Anyway...keep paying, na you go tire!
If you like, you fit buy Car join am, recharge her phone on a daily basis, send her pocket money; weekly or monthly, depending on which is more convenient for you.
Above all, when she's finally ready to marry her bf, you fit assist with the bride price.
Good Samaritan!
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
fuckshit:
naw!!! fυςk that şhit motherfυςker; ain't no fυςking goat; but I am fυςking sure you are; a bloody fυςking HE GOAT grin grin

Dats ma nigga fvckshit putting the smack down on these biitches

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Fourwinds: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
kathykathy:
Op even if u dnt give her d fone she wld still get a new one from her numerous men,,,make her feel so guilty by giving her d fone,,,note:u noticed her flashy life style before u started dating,,,it was her life style before u met her,,bt she wld hv been decent enof to be real wen she was trying to please u,,she tried to be beta bt she is jst so into it,,she is not ur kinda girl,,,give her d fone nd move on cos of future regrets.
the way some girls behave will make one almost hate the entire female race. I don't see smartness in all these kuru kere waka about rather I see foolishness. deceit never last long

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by great2015(f): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
follow your mind, bro.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by akinszz: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tell am say robbers rob you.
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

Guys, i need an unsuspicious method to make her leave me.

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
just tell her the truth

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by fromnigeria(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Assuming am that phone dealer:
you buy a phone from my shop, take it home, bring it back loaded with Apps only to tell me you discovered its 16GB

Onekpe!!!!
How do i believe you?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by akyus(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
First of all, let me express my disapproval of her discontentment. If I was in your shoe, I'll ask her to use the phone and promise to get her the type she wants someday. Note, she is not your wife.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by xtervaganza(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Just tell her you lost the phone

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by whandeykoal(f): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
The grl jxt wants to maga u ni,its very simple...ladies form gud girl jxt to maga guys cos dy know guys luv good girls,she's d gbese gbese impression u av about ha @1st,dnt b deceived...about d fone,im sure ul av a sibling,nephew neice or any fam in need of 1,and if not,sell it nd giv d money to d church or have fun
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Djicemob: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Bad Nigga.
Him don talk am say she be cheerful giver na grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by optimismlaz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Allow her to collect d phone, dont touch or call her anymore. She is a free giver, one day she may give u out.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Chinaboi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
angry undecidedThis story is so fake...
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MistadeRegal(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
In Julius Agwu's voice...."I'm walking awayyyyyyyyyyy ayyyyyy I don't want trouble in my life I'm walking awayyyyyyyy......to find a better babe"
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Mikeyjoe(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Breaking up means you do not love her. Make her a better person and a type of woman that you want. This is the best opportunity to do that. Get her the phone she anticipated, give it to her, tell her you were sorry for perusing her privacy, tell her you have forgiven her. Kiss her lips and tell her u love her. With these, she will love and cherish you for the rest of her life. She will not find that boldness to cheat on you again. Sometimes doing things different from how everyone else sees it yield tremendous results. It is a very difficult thing to do but you can never be so sure if the next girl will be better. Remember, if u love her change her do not break up.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by chipatra: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
AmarachiOnuoha:
Waiting concern u with the phone make? U sharp like razor ooo!
I just wan know
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otumba6 you better not try anything as stupidd as pretending or coming off unsuspecting or whatever, now is the time where you have to be in tune with your true self=NO PRETENCE AND TRUTHFULLY RAW! FUK u for pretending already by lying to that bitcch ( would smack you if you were my junior brother) the fuk is wrong with you?!? if you want to make it interesting, invite her over ask her if she could cheat on u first!? then about cheating or messing around with other niggas and watch her proof to you that the devil Is a learner. after she's done yapping nonsense (DONT LET ANY SHITT SHE SAYS CHANGE YOUR MIND) then blow it up in her face and tell her that you can't afford to spend the next minute with a snake like her let alone have anything to do with her CIA her type can kiss someone and rip out the persons heart with an innocent smile on her face. that it's over and show her the way to the door, lock up and leave or else she might start drama for you there. man the fk up and handle that bitcch! but y the fk on earth would u think of giving her the phone?!?! that's sooooo stupidd and drives me crazy lemme just stop here. Lock your emotional SIDE and free your rational and smart side, I believe you got one.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Rexnegro(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
tnx for d respect dear, I respect u too, from what I could understand, she isn't putting much into d relationship, u r d only one trying to make it work, am I correct? If I am wrong ,pls tell me....pls let her know dat it takes 2 to tango, u can't be in a relationship nd ur partner isn't trying to make it work, try to put some sense into her, if she still doesn't want, then u can take ur decision, but first try to talk with her communication is key, cos evn if u buy d latest range, phone, hair etc, my brother if she isn't ready to make it work, pls take ur decision,I hope dis helps.....God bless
U earned my respect so don't tank me...as regard what u said about yes u re correct...I have talked sense into her to the point she said I complain and talk too much....I ve done everything possible to make her see my stand about us...but u no some girls na when they see and meet a dude who's for real they will appreciate him....right now I ve not called her and I won't until she calls and have some sense of commitment...I won't kill myself in a relationship because am the guy na....she better realize that guys who are for real aint much outside meanwhile girls are 2/3 of world population....I got time for any lady who will get time for me. Shikena....madam nice quoting I must say.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mikeyjoe:
Breaking up means you do not love her. Make her a better person and a type of woman that you want. This is the best opportunity to do that. Get her the phone she anticipated, give it to her, tell her you were sorry for perusing her privacy, tell her you have forgiven her. Kiss her lips and tell her u love her. With these, she will love and cherish you for the rest of her life. She will not find that boldness to cheat on you again. Sometimes doing things different from how everyone else sees it yield tremendous results. It is a very difficult thing to do but you can never be so sure if the next girl will be better. Remember, if u love her change her do not break up.
blah blah blah one definition for is that YOU ARE A BITCCH AZZ DUMB MORAFUKA, I hope one day when u grow some sense you read this again and realize how foolishh u seem. Otumba6 u should serve the bitcch the raw part of you if you ever pretend in anyway then know that ur a stinking bitcch. this pig ^^^ thinks that butt licking is love and would change a who're, well your a kid
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Rexnegro(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

Better still, invite her to a place, after telling her all these u just said, get everyone attention and ask who needs a phone, anyone that indicates interest, weda boy or gal, just give the person the phone weda u know d person or not nd don't look for anything in return from d person.
Bro u go wicked o...common just tell her the truth and move on. Meanwhile No body holy pass o

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Mikeyjoe(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
blah blah blah one definition for is that YOU ARE A BITCCH AZZ DUMB MORAFUKA, I hope one day when u grow some sense you read this again and realize how foolishh u seem. Otumba6 u should serve the bitcch the raw part of you if you ever pretend in anyway then know that ur a stinking bitcch. this pig ^^^ thinks that butt licking is love and would change a who're, well your a kid
There is great difference between growth and maturity. You may be grown but you are surely not matured

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by fuckshit: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dats ma nigga fvckshit putting the smack down on these biitches
I salute you too; it's the fυςking “game"; I learnt the fυςking hard way & i take no motherfυςking prisoners grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mikeyjoe:

There is great difference between growth and maturity. You may be grown but you are surely not matured
if your perception of being matured means being naive, dumb, playing blind to the reality staring you in the face and trying to teach an old dog a new trick then to hell with that your unreasonable maturity, you seem like a feeble minded lad.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mikeyjoe:

if your perception of being matured means being naive, dumb, playing blind to the reality staring you in the face and trying to teach an old dog a new trick then to hell with that your unreasonable maturity, you seem like a feeble minded lad. there's a thin line between being smart and being plain stupidd. I would have left you to wallow with your dust infested brain but I couldn't allow a stupidd guy to come on a forum to advise or encourage another individual to be stupidd too, we have enough stupidd people like you already! or are you on a mission to increase your community of dimwits?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Rexnegro:

U earned my respect so don't tank me...as regard what u said about yes u re correct...I have talked sense into her to the point she said I complain and talk too much....I ve done everything possible to make her see my stand about us...but u no some girls na when they see and meet a dude who's for real they will appreciate him....right now I ve not called her and I won't until she calls and have some sense of commitment...I won't kill myself in a relationship because am the guy na....she better realize that guys who are for real aint much outside meanwhile girls are 2/3 of world population....I got time for any lady who will get time for me. Shikena....madam nice quoting I must say.
lol, u have quite a sense of humour, If she hasn't called yet, its wrong on her part, I don't want to conclude yet, cos it's wiser to hear both sides,pls u can't kill urself pls,lol, the right lady would show up when u least expect it, God bless
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Amazo: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

Guys, i need an unsuspicious method to make her leave me.

Is this guy for real. You speak / judge as if you don't have sëx with other girls. You either play the game if you're man enough or walk away like a baby who needs to go suck on his momma's breast. We don't need another sermon from a hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by shurlermoz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Update:

i smell pride....
we all knew yhu bought her a fone b4 u created this thread buh dunt ask us how we knew!!!
(a matured mind will pay her off wit dah fone if m to say buh tenk God m nut gona advice yhu...
yo life...yo choice...yo mistakes....yo lesson!!!

Pay her off for what service exactly?!
Matured mind indeed.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by sayo147(f): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
perhaps the fool has suspected i read her messages. I just ended a call with her now, promised we would have a nice time together tomorrow. That she would go to the market and cook my favourite food for me. First time my girl will tell me that in more than 8 months we met.
Lmao, she is probably a nler and has seen this thread. Guessing its gonna be your last meal cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.