Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame (5986 Views)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by DjAndroid: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Op, this albino make small sense oo.
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:

Of course you can't even boil water. undecided
NaijaBoiy is that you?
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by iamtomi(f): 12:52am On Jul 11, 2015
rane06:
Op if she can't pound akpu and prepare correct vegetable soup, shame on d both of you.
is akpu everyone's native food
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by rane06(f): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2015
iamtomi:
is akpu everyone's native food
madam is semo even a Nigerian traditional food?
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by rane06(f): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2015
undecided
6ty6ix:

i can do both perfectly some times i even climb Palm trees to tap wine grin
can u also break coconut with ur elbow?
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2015
thisvis not a better way to prepare fufu. a good fufu is pounded with akaodu.
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by IamLEGEND1: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2015
i dont eat semo
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by kuuljay(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2015
rane06:
Op if she can't pound akpu and prepare correct vegetable soup, shame on d both of you.
I think I have finally found you.the searching us over!!!!!! cool cool cool
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by arabbunkum: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Hehehe...
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by Neemcie(f): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:
whenever I try it always comes out too hard embarassed
Maybe its because you made the first paste too thick,

Or you added too much raw semolina to the boiling paste whilst turning it.

Just gradually pour out the semolina into the boiling paste. It will eventually thicken when its properly stirred/ turned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by Neemcie(f): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2015
rane06:
rane06:
This post is referring to the ability of an African woman to properly cook 'swallows'.

What's every1's problem with the content of the pot
rane06:
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by scentmarlc(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2015
idolda:
This might make front-page.
This space is for sale only for introvert!
*update* Dedicating this space to the girl below me.

Yes ooo na only introvert get FTC amternal rights
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by octopusfreaky(f): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2015
I can look,,just the flame from the fire will give me watery eyes
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by octopusfreaky(f): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2015
I can cook it,,just that the flame from the fire will give me watery eyes
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by solodox(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2015
6ty6ix:
if u are an African woman and can not do this (photo) dem ?

and she wear glasses too! too hawt!
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Neemcie:

This post is referring to the ability of an African woman to properly cook 'swallows'.

What's every1's problem with the content of the pot

that is how Nigerians behave, they don't see the big picture of a situation before facing it
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by Abayor7: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Yeah, shame big time! tongue
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by Abayor7: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2015
jboy73:

You're like the most jobless creature I've come across on planet earth..
What happen? Dint u get a job after nysc? Where u sacked from work?
Please talk to me, I have a job 4 u

Free the girl or..... undecided
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Funny enough i cnt prepare it.
Good for you grin... Not all guys lyk it anyway
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by Deexxy: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

Naij aBoiy is that you?
wink
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
AlphaMoi:
I need me a white girl shaa..
For papers? lipsrsealed
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by zealot4me(f): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
I can prepare it but definitely not on firewood.. See the way she even opened her legs fr d heat angry
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by Gurgle(f): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Neemcie:

Maybe its because you made the first paste too thick,

Or you added too much raw semolina to the boiling paste whilst turning it.

Just gradually pour out the semolina into the boiling paste. It will eventually thicken when its properly stirred/ turned.

thanks! noted
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
MrsChima:

For papers? lipsrsealed
shuoo.Lol
I mean to marry legally.am just attracted to dating a white, dats all.wetin concern me and papers via marriage for now..
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by adanduka: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
6ty6ix:

I see something like a man's head in the right side of the fire.
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by ibroauthen(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
6ty6ix:

African women b forming more than d Oyinbo wey supposed to sev
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
AlphaMoi:
shuoo.Lol
I mean to marry legally.am just attracted to dating a white, dats all.wetin concern me and papers via marriage for now..

Ok. Good luck.
Re: If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame by supplywhims: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cut them some slack joor.Why should they be ashamed because they cant prepare something they have no interest in eating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upload Your Throwback Pic... Mine Is Here (pics) / Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat / How Does Pussy Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.