Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat (5983 Views)

Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video). / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Viral Videos Of 2 Slay Queens Walking Unclad On The Street With Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Linadinna: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2020
A Nigerian woman has printed a poster with the picture of a Girl having an affair with her husband.

She placed it on the street with the inscription, Final WARNING! Stop, DATING MARRIED MAN. Leave my only HUSBAND SAMPSON alone, ELSE! Hmnnnnn.

See the poster below.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/woman-places-poster-of-side-chick-on.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy MissyB Oam4j Ishilove

1 Share

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by EzzyCarter: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2020
grin
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by SLAP44: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Hilarious grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Parkleader: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2020
WTF grin
This shit is funny

3 Likes

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Davash222(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Madam, stop personalizing Gbola! It wasn't created just for only you.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by tompat86(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Men are polygamous in nature

1 Like

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by timmydavids(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2020
let she who has an ear hear!
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Kobicove(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
The woman who made this poster could put herself in big trouble with this foolish act!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Uhmmm l would have culled out a part from my book concerning women who lock their husband's shirt over infidelity or fighting sides chics, but I don't know if it's okay since it's yet to be published, but women yes you married women, there is a right way to handling adulterous husbands...

ANTICIPATE MY BOOK "...MYSTERY OF RECONCILIATION"
COMING SOON!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Larryfest(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
The house wife seems to be very jobless going to this extent..

1 Like

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by OdefaGirl(f): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
That's good..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone up there said "stop personalizing gbola" hmmmnnn grin grin grin
What if we turn it the other way round and say " stop personalizing Toto" will the men agree?

This should be a free world....... don't you think? grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Amotolongbo(f): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2020
timmydavids:
let she who has an ear hear!
This is just to instill fear into the girl.

The woman doesn’t have any power

1 Like

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Amotolongbo(f): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Uhmmm l would have culled out a part from my book concerning women who lock their husband's shirt over infidelity or fighting sides chics, but I don't know if it's okay since it's yet to be published, but women yes you married women, there is a right way to handling adulterous husbands...

ANTICIPATE MY BOOK, COMING SOON...
Are you writing from personal experience or just a mere theory?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Rapmoney(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scored.

Some girls have died while others ran mad because of this same issue.

1 Like

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by missvaj2015(f): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Men are polygamous in nature. So, why fight over a man? The only advice I will give him Is that he should use proction. And if he loves her so much, then he should get married to her as a second wife. Abeg madam let the girl be. One man is not made for one woman alone ooooooooo
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2020
the husband has poor taste for side chics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Olalan(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
She should confront her irresponsible husband
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Darato: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Mumu Woman

COVER LETTERS MATTERS
@DARATO.Resume
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by gaby(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
And should any harm befall the alleged side chick tomorrow and the foolish mumu woman is apprehended she'd be blaming the devil.
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by kingreign(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Linadinna:
A Nigerian woman has printed a poster with the picture of a Girl having an affair with her husband.

She placed it on the street with the inscription, Final WARNING! Stop, DATING MARRIED MAN. Leave my only HUSBAND SAMPSON alone, ELSE! Hmnnnnn.

See the poster below.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/woman-places-poster-of-side-chick-on.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy MissyB Oam4j Ishilove

Which kind half baked information by this half-baked reporter/blogger be this? undecided
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by partnerinbiz3: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
This is wrong in all facets.
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Ningen(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
This action only serves as an advert.
Expecting other slay queens to locate her man.
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Moji12(f): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2020
This one is strong. Foolish woman she could be sued for this nonsense action. Is this the right way to go about it? Will she kill the hubby too?

1 Like

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2020
The devil has successful planted into people's heart the "Men are polygamous in nature" thing...
Not surprised though, that's one of his mission on earth in this last hour...to attack marriages...

1 Like

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by phelonrays: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
Madam, stop personalizing Gbola! It wasn't created just for only you.
wat ar ya saying

2 Likes

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Tominix(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Yeyecheesytonguecheesytonguetonguecheesycheesy, and diz post will reach FP smh
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Who is to blame gan, the lady who agrees to date the married man or the married man wooing to date her
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by finalboss(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

ANTICIPATE MY BOOK "...MYSTERY OF RECONCILIATION"
COMING SOON!

We are tired of anticipating

1 Like

Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
so even under this lcokdown sidechicks are stil getting the attention of ur husband shocked
u must really suck as a wife shocked
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by olamidedivotee(f): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Musa finally retire from the gate saying my eyes have seen enough
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by Pheurly2: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:
That's good..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone up there said "stop personalizing gbola" hmmmnnn grin grin grin
What if we turn it the other way round and say " stop personalizing Toto" will the men agree?

This should be a free world....... don't you think? grin grin grin

Hahaha shocked shocked :I
U want them to come for u nii...
That's when u see them begging...one more. It will not enter finish....my mouth lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
finalboss:

We are tired of anticipating

So what should I do about your tiredness?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / Improve Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.