Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! (1255 Views)

I Am 100 Percent In Support Of A Northern Agenda – Okorocha Boils / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari / SS/SE Senators Voted Against Lawan Because Of His Northern Irredentist Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Clerverly: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Murtala Nyako (former governor of Adamawa state) arrested alongside his Son over graft.

Lamido Sule Lamido ( Former governor Jigawa States) arrested with his two Children over graft;

While the only Igbo man arrested( Ohakim) has been granted bail while his northern counterparts are languishing in jails!

Is this the Change we voted for?

Cc: omenka, Passingshot, Demdem, Burger01, 1after, barcanista, dearpreye,whynotthetruth,dayo23, aresa, Obiagelli,BeremX, Egift, Sweetmelon, Edcure, Caseless, Fastshipping etc

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by PhockPhockMan: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Enough of this holier than thou crap. Those men have been under efcc investigation under pdp government even when they were all PDP men.
Anti corruption my foot. Tell me the major reason APC is killing themselves to grab RIVERS STATE if not because of their desperation to cover their atrocious looting there?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hhhahahahaahha op are u a northerner?
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Clerverly: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
onomeglo:
Hhhahahahaahha op are u a northerner?

I am not from the North but Buhari is cornering all the EFCC arrests to the North! Where is the Federal Character principle?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Firefire(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Clerverly:

I am not but Buhari is cornering all the EFCC arrests to the North! Where is the Federal Character principle?
that shouldn't bother,remember he said he belong to everybody and belong to nobody

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by UnknownT: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lamido Nyako indeed grin . Na Ohakim tell them to loot with their children? Btw, Nyako was granted bail too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Clerverly: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Firefire:

How do you see the lopsidedness in the arrests??
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by BIGERBOY1: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Don't mind them, I hope barcanista will do a long analysis on why only a northerner is jailed so far! The guy just mines data in the name of analysis

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Clerverly: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
onomeglo:
that shouldn't bother,remember he said he belong to everybody and belong to nobody

That's why he needs to apply Federal Character principle in the arrests! Why is he cornering all the juicy arrests to the North?
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by UnknownT: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
Don't mind them, I hope barcanista will do a long analysis on why only a northerner is jailed so far! The guy just mines data in the name of analysis
remanded in prison not that he has been jailed. By Sept 28th, he will be granted bail.
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Clerverly: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
BIGERBOY1:

We are waiting for him to come and do a Copy and paste analysis of this injustice from Buhari cool
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by FastShipping: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Clerverly:

I am not but Buhari is cornering all the EFCC arrests to the North! Where is the Federal Character principle?
that shouldn't bother u, the same way he is appointing the northerners all the vital positions,remember he said he belong to everybody and belong to nobody lol
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Firefire(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Clerverly:

How do you see the lopsidedness in the arrests??

Sarcastic!
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Starships4u(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Funny thread
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by abduljabbar4(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op is right. Assuming the reverse was the case 20 threads would have been created about Buhari and northern agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by dustmalik: 12:59am On Jul 11, 2015
Clerverly:

That's why he needs to apply Federal Character principle in the arrests! Why is he cornering all the juicy arrests to the North?
I particularly like this comment. Nice one.
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Clerverly: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2015
dustmalik:

I particularly like this comment. Nice one.
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Clerverly:

I am not from the North but Buhari is cornering all the EFCC arrests to the North! Where is the Federal Character principle?

LOL
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Some people have slave genes
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2015
OP Receive sense by force!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by omenka(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2015
onomeglo:
It bothers us because some ignorant bigots keep running around this forum leaving a stench of fart wherever they go, claiming Buhari is prosecuting a "Northern agenda". That he's a religious and tribal fundamentalist, yet those who've been hit the greatest so far by his anti-corruption crusade are his "Northern brothers". We've not forgotten how often they talked about him placing his "northern brother" under house arrest, whereas their brother from the "south who happened to be the northerner's vice at the time was thrown in prison. They even forget he tried to ferry a "brother" of in a crate down to Nigeria to answer to corruption charges during that same period- I keep imagining what a shitstorm these resident bigots would have made of that incident had Dikko been a "southerner".

They've started singing the same tone with Ekweremadugate. They care less the gravity of the offence, as long as "he's our brother", he must not be touched.

Ethnic bigotry, more than anything else, is the bane of this potentially great nation.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by omenka(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Firefire:

Sarcastic!
Have the arrests not lopsided against the north?? Why haven't you people been screaming blue murder over them??

Older folks like you guys who ought to make the younger ones who come here understand we should try to eschew ethnic bigotry since it leads us nowhere, are rather the ones actively encouraging the practice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Clerverly:
Murtala Nyako (former governor of Adamawa state) arrested alongside his Son over graft.

Lamido Sule Lamido ( Former governor Jigawa States) arrested with his two Children over graft;

While the only Igbo man arrested( Ohakim) has been granted bail while his northern counterparts are languishing in jails!

Is this the Change we voted for?

Cc: omenka, Passingshot, Demdem, Burger01, 1after, barcanista, dearpreye,whynotthetruth,dayo23, aresa, Obiagelli,BeremX, Egift, Sweetmelon, Edcure, Caseless, Fastshipping etc
if u compare this sarcasm with that of mogidi which was abt tinubu, u will see a clear cut sign of common sense.

Mogidi own na shame!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by patrickmuf(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2015
I wish my brothers in the SS/SE can be objective sometimes, for instance my state(Cross River) benefited absolutely nothing from GEJ's administration but he's from SS...For me, i couldn't care less where a man comes from, all i want is to see Nigeria working...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by Clerverly: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
Some people have slave genes

Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by tosin2013: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Cleverly, I don laugh tire o! grin

Oya. Tanoids over to you.

Abeg who help see one idiot called barcanis*†*
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by tosin2013: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Cleverly, I don laugh tire o! grin

Oya. Tanoids over to you.

Abeg who help me see one idiot called barcanis*†*
Re: Buhari And His Northern Agenda: Smh! by ezebest1(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Nonesense! Mark this comment; this is purely a smartcard being played by your dullard saint...

The primary targets will soon be hunted. They simply want your likes to believe he started from the North.

And if only your biased analysis can take a few months backward tour, you should know NYAKO ran out of the country amidst probe while LAMIDO was shielded by the so-called immunity clause.

Lets try to be objective in our approach to political/power displays.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Ahead Of NASS Resumption, Gbajabiamila Meets With Buhari Again / I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator / Buhari To Personally Probe Sale Of NITEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.