Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (4303 Views)

'15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by idguru501: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Ladies are hypocrites when it comes to admitting
the fact they like se*x and they do it willingly. In
fact, majority of them wouldn’t want to be in a NO
se*x relationship yet they say “is se*x love ?”.
Ladies are pretty good at hiding their feelings,
desires and even what they derive maximum
pleasure in My research has shown that many
ladies who are guilty of this act ladies are quick to
anger especially in a thread like this will bash and
rain curses on me. The truth is bitter they say ?
Sit down, relax and grab your bobo drink while we
unveil the secrets behind their pretence when it
comes to se*x in relationships
Are you ready ?
Ooyah start eating your suya and drink your yoyo
bitters as you read ?
10 Reasons Why Ladies Like se*x But Pretend
They Hate It In Relationships
1. To Portray An Image Of A Secondary Virgin
When a lady knows that lying about being a virgin
will definitely haunt her, she would resort to
pretend about hating se*x just to signal to you that
she has only had it quite a few number of times
2. They Are Hypocrites
YES many ladies will never admit the fact that they
willingly allowed their men to get under their skirts
because they really wanted it, they are always
like, he seriously disturbed and forced me so I
couldn’t help order than give it to him
3. They Don’t Have To Flaunt It
I think they just feel they don’t have to flaunt it.
Guys have a tendency to make their se*x life
more public than girls; they consider it a point of
pride, a confirmation of their manhood.
4. She Wants You To Beg Her For It
An average Nigerian lady will definitely want you to
crawl on the floor begging her for se*x because
she sees it as a great favour and that your life
depends on it Therefore, because she doesn’t
want to be seen cheap or desperate, she’s most
likely to pretend she doesn’t want it even if she
does
5. Because You Haven’t Gotten Under Her Skirt
When you haven’t gotten under the skirt of a lady,
she will most likely hide her sexual feelings from
you but when you have done the deed quite a
number of times, she will not hide it anymore
6. They Are Pretenders By Default
If possible ladies will pretend that they not poo or
urinate. Most dudes may be desirious of constant
se*x in a kind of back of the mind sort of way. It is
just their way of getting through life. But to the
ladies, since pretence runs their veins, they are
mostly like to tell you they don’t want it
7. She Wants To Know If You Are Sharp
Most of our ladies claim that se*x is not a
yardstick for true love yet these same ladies will
dump you when you are too slow and refuse to do
the needful. However, she might just say it just to
test you, then it’s over to you to show you smart
you are, else you will get dumped
8. She Doesn’t Want You To Turn Her To A
intimacy gadget
Most guys take advantage of ladies who are being
sincere about loving se*x and will not hesitate to
turn them to intimacy gadget
9. She Doesn’t Want To Be Seen As Sluts
In our society, ladies who openly seek and desire
se*x are branded as sluts and whores. It’s
acceptable for men to be horn-dogs and chase
after everything in a skirt but if a woman does
likewise, she’d be thought of negatively by the
vast majority of people. Therefore she will deny
she doesn’t like it
Feel Free To Add Yours
https://www.cbeckads.com/Ads2.cfm?A=878&W=4186&Unew=19383&G=None&P=http%3A%2F%2Fhealthslog%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by onosprince(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by arisekola77: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Dem Girls grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Visocrate(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2015
op you appear to be a minister o a Doctor of philosophy in that field anyway educate us ok
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ModiKen(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Mr. Op.....I like it wen at times my babe acts mysteriously wen it comes to sex.

Makes me go into hunt and kill mode. grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2015
True talk, 100% true!!!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by SuperSuave(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2015
it's their default setting, just find a way to unlock it and make it one she'll live to remember, you won't beg her again wink
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Maybe,maybe not.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
SuperSuave:
it's their default setting, just find a way to unlock it and make it one she'll live to remember, you won't beg her again wink
dem be like android phones, they need rooting
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ednut1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Number 7 tho sad
SMH
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by davien(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
number 5... grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by herald9: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
davien:
number 5... grin
Davien in romance? Has the galaxies crossed? shocked
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
does

i dumped one recently cos of dis nonsense! wetin i wan beg for? when sex is as cheap as 200naira! nonsense

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by iamrealdeji(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jenams:
does

[b]i dumped one recently cos of dis nonsense! [/b]wetin i wan beg for? when sex is as cheap as 200naira! nonsense
correct guy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by IamLEGEND1: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
O.P

UR head dey dia.

Dat No.4 na him dey vex guys pass.

While dem say pride no dey good, diz is one of the few situations where displaying a little bit of pride is required.

#NoTimeForNönsense
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Phikom(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mary comes to mind!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by kally01(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hw many times una wan repeat dis thread
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by auntymi(f): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Issoki
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Are these the reasons

Wow

My babe ain't trying grin grin

I still get hope. embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by davien(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2015
herald9:

Davien in romance? Has the galaxies crossed? shocked
She's mostly the reason i hardly come to nairaland....in all my years i never imagined myself with a catholic chic...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by kalufelix(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2015
who has time for bitchy games...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by herald9: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2015
davien:
She's mostly the reason i hardly come to nairaland....in all my years i never imagined myself with a catholic chic...
Mehn... see the power of a woman. I won't be surprise if you come back here in two weeks to start screaming Hail Mary! Good luck man.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by davien(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2015
herald9:

Mehn... see the power of a woman. I won't be surprise if you come back here in two weeks to start screaming Hail Mary! Good luck man.
lol...i hope not.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by modskiller(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Not all girls does that.

But there was a time I was with this girl and she kept saying stop, stop, stop, till I removed the bra and pants. She dey help me comot my shirt and trouser and kept saying stop, stop, stop, and I was like this is the handwork of the devil, she's actually saying yes, but the devil keeps transmitting no to my ear buds.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by LordDecency(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
She said she knows nothing about sex, buh when the tomatoes accept the Grinding Rod cheesy

Me.

(1) (Reply)

``••••°°Nickname Your Favorite Nairalanders°°••°•° / 17 Lies Your Parents Told You As A Kid (that You Still Kinda Believe) / Married Woman Begs, Threatens Her Husband's Babcock Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.