Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? (1630 Views)

Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Please I met this guy, we have been friends with no string attach at first, but later we started dating.we were moving fine although some challenges because of the nature of his job(time) although its not really a prob because I also do almost same job so I understand. He didn`t tell me a lady was pregnant for him then we were just friends and even as we started dating. (NOTE:I LOVE HIM MUCH.
About two months ago he started changing toward me, he started saying he is so busy, he is this and that.
He tend to be avoiding me so much, I started complaining .he even organised a party and I wasn't invited .
I logged in on Facebook one day and saw his photos and status.... Carrying his child . he made me see the pic....and I started calling and even messaged him on facebook but no reply. Some minutes later he called me and started calming me down ,that he is so sorry,that what I saw on Facebook is true but he didn't know how to tell me because he can't look at my face and say it,he have been avoiding me because he is feeling guilty.that was why he have been hiding it for almost a month. He posted the picture with the baby because he didnt know how to let me know,he felt he should use that medium and let me know .He came to my house the next day and we talked about it . He said he didn't know how to tell me then we started because he don't want to loose me . He asked me not to leave him that he need me to be with him, that he doesn't love his babymama and not going to marry her that he will take care of them till the baby grow up to be with him.

Please what should I do? I love this guy so much to the extent that how hard I tries to forget him the more am falling for him.
Please advice me am really so confuse.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by onosprince(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by ladyteska(f): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2015
follow your heart and do what you think is best for you

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by cvibe2: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2015
ok
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by xynerise: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
"Because another lady born for him"
Pardon me, but that phrase got me laughing grin

6 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Hazardd(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2015
my dear, move on from him so that you wouldnt regret it in future... Thank me later!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Mostwanted7: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2015
I dont comment in situations like this,but if u break up with him then good for d kid...

btw YOU'RE A GGRRAAMMAATTIICCAALL BUFFON

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by DuchessLily(f): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmmm... He didn't Knw how to tell u?? And he chose facebook as a medium??

Babes its better for a man to love u more than u love him oooo . cos this ur case, it seems as if u r d only one doing the loving. Open ur eyes and brain very well ooo

Pray and borrow leg run if u have to

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Heragon(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2015
If he loves u and he is willing to date u till the day he proposes to u(marriage),U may test him using the same method....

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
ask him, how does he come across dat lady dat got him baby and why is he nt liking or loving or nt goin to marry d lady? what happen to dat gal could happen to u if care is nt taken and u wl regret falling in love. b4 u fall totally u av to watch his way

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Remilekun101: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Born for him

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2015
ladyteska:
she is blank that why she came here 4 advice. Give her something new.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by flames007(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
xynerise:

Me too! saddist gan go laugh grin
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by ladyteska(f): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
she is blank that why she came here 4 advice. Give her something new.
she already knows what she wants
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Op leave that boy alone, what on earth wil make him leave a lady that carried his child 4 9mnths?wat makes u tink he wouldnt do worst? What makes u tink the babymama wil give up so easily?if u are nt honest with the ansas then leave him alone,yes u love him bt leaving him wouldnt kill you,u gotta knw dat pains healeth with time...move on if u dnt want a divided home.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by timawoku(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Mostwanted7:
I dont comment in situations like this,but if u break up with him then good for d kid...

btw YOU'RE A GGRRAAMMAATTIICCAALL BUFFON

Brother you sef get your own wahala o!

So you mean say grammatically, she be the italian goal keeper?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by SuperSuave(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2015
"dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall, he go feel am" -Tafa Balewa 1942 grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Deexxy: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2015
ladyteska:
This is not really an advise.

The Op doesn't know what to do that's she brought it here. How do you know what your heart says?
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Deexxy: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op leave that boy alone, what on earth wil make him leave a lady that carried his child 4 9mnths?wat makes u tink he wouldnt do worst? What makes u tink the babymama wil give up so easily?if u are nt honest with the ansas then leave him alone,yes u love him bt leaving him wouldnt kill you,u gotta knw dat pains healeth with time...move on if u dnt want a divided home.
The fact that a lady has a man's child doesn't guarantee that he will marry her.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Mostwanted7: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2015
timawoku:

Brother you sef get your own wahala o!
So you mean say grammatically, she be the italian goal keeper?

lol not dat gianlugi buffon...its also an english word
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by timawoku(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Mostwanted7:

btw YOU'RE A GGRRAAMMAATTIICCAALL BUFFON. BUFFOON
now that's better
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2015
U'd better leave the guy. You love him,yes! I'm talking from experience. He is dating the other lady,believe it or not.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by ModiKen(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2015
xynerise:

Usually I dnt laugh at ppl's grammatical blunders cos no one is perfect....but just cldnt hold my laughter after seeing the "born for him" phrase.

@ topic....my sister run! Run as fast as u can. Leave that guy. No let ur love for am cloud ur reasoning faculty. You knew what he did was totally wrong and irresponsible.

He cldnt tell u but choose to post pictures on Facebook cos he knew u wld see them.

He knew u wld get hurt seeing those pics but choose to post them still.

One day u wld see pictures of him holding and kissing another woman on Facebook.

This kind of guy wld breakup with u thru text, Whatsapp or Facebook cos I dnt think he loves u as much as u love him.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lmao is that a question? The fact that you're even considering whether or not to leave him is irritating me sha

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
If i were you I'd leave him ASAP, if u are a product of polygamous family u wouldn't be here asking this type of question. I no even fit marry person wey get half a child not to talk of a whole baby grin
The mother and son may become problem to you guys later and he might even decide to marry his babymama
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by MizTyna(f): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
ModiKen:

Usually I dnt laugh at ppl's grammatical blunders cos no one is perfect....but just cldnt hold my laughter after seeing the "born for him" phrase.

@ topic....my sister run! Run as fast as u can. Leave that guy. No let ur love for am cloud ur reasoning faculty. You knew what he did was totally wrong and irresponsible.

He cldnt tell u but choose to post pictures on Facebook cos he knew u wld see them.

He knew u wld get hurt seeing those pics but choose to post them still.

One day u wld see pictures of him holding and kissing another woman on Facebook.

This kind of guy wld breakup with u thru text, Whatsapp or Facebook cos I dnt think he loves u as much as u love him.

Lol! Text better sef. Some na gateman,you'll just hear 'oga say make i no let you enter again'

Op,you're still here? move on pls!
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by octopusfreaky(f): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Heragon:
If he loves u and he is willing to date u till the day he proposes to u(marriage),U may test him using the same method....
haaaaaaa
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by AmiLaHoit(f): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Forget it!!!
That guy is going to dump ur ass in a few years and marry his babaymama...trust me
There is this connection guys have with their kids and babymama even without marriage and I luv it. It shows the guy is responsible, at least.
He updated d picture on Facebook, it means he is proud of his child. Just take a walk, u will get over him in 3wks.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Remilekun101:
Born for him

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes ooooooo bro eh .....born for him....................lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
Forget it!!!
That guy is going to dump ur ass in a few years and marry his babaymama...trust me
There is this connection guys have with their kids and babymama even without marriage and I luv it. It shows the guy is responsible, at least.
He updated d picture on Facebook, it means he is proud of his child. Just take a walk, u will get over him in 3wks.

Really everything seem to be hard for me, the worst part is that I naturally love him. I don't just love him for anything......I have searched my heart to see the reason why I love him this much .............am just confuse
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
classicB:
If i were you I'd leave him ASAP, if u are a product of polygamous family u wouldn't be here asking this type of question. I no even fit marry person wey get half a child not to talk of a whole baby grin
The mother and son may become problem to you guys later and he might even decide to marry his babymama

Okay thank you dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Size An Issue In Love? / Strange!!! Nine Year Old Boy Marries 62-year-old Woman / My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies At 30!! Continued...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.