Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,076 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? (1649 Views)

Another Lady Is Looking For Husband On Twitter (Photos) / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
ModiKen:

Usually I dnt laugh at ppl's grammatical blunders cos no one is perfect....but just cldnt hold my laughter after seeing the "born for him" phrase.

@ topic....my sister run! Run as fast as u can. Leave that guy. No let ur love for am cloud ur reasoning faculty. You knew what he did was totally wrong and irresponsible.

He cldnt tell u but choose to post pictures on Facebook cos he knew u wld see them.

He knew u wld get hurt seeing those pics but choose to post them still.

One day u wld see pictures of him holding and kissing another woman on Facebook.

This kind of guy wld breakup with u thru text, Whatsapp or Facebook cos I dnt think he loves u as much as u love him.

Lola yes ooooooo.....born for him oooooo so that everyone will laugh and advice me
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by AmiLaHoit(f): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
PAPERGODDESS:

Really everything seem to be hard for me, the worst part is that I naturally love him. I don't just love him for anything......I have searched my heart to see the reason why I love him this much .............am just confuse

My dear, after all the pretty girls that warmed my husband's bed before we got married, I beat them with one thing.
While they were busy with him, I pursued a strong career after I had my baby on graduation. Today, am d back bone of his business and his wife.
Where are d girls? DUMPED!!!
One tried saying something silly about me then, when we parted ways after d baby and his cousin who was present gisted me of how he flung the girl out of his house. Remember we were not even talking then but I had his child.
U can try, and if does not kill u grin but feels uncomfortable about wat u said, its an indication he still cares about her. RUN
Guys (responsible) ones do not joke with their offspring.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? by adellam16(f): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
PAPERGODDESS:

Really everything seem to be hard for me, the worst part is that I naturally love him. I don't just love him for anything......I have searched my heart to see the reason why I love him this much .............am just confuse
maybe its cos of ur Ebon dats why he got someone else pregnant ( I confuse, born for him) jeez girl!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Laugh Alone (photo) / What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? / Farmer Abandons Sweet Potato Because It Is Too Sexy. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.