Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp (20091 Views)

Sierra Leone Mudslide: Obasanjo & Tony Elumelu Visit Victims In Hospital (Pics) / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / Osinbajo At Tony Elumelu Bootcamp 2015 Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aromas:

Dis ur bad mouth ehn............. Funny you

LoL.. That was from El Rufai and not me oh! grin
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
BRB
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by MORNDEW(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Una never know anything. See the low viewers of this thread. Nairaland realy needs to help this Nation. They ve made youths to only want to see topic on Tinubu and Amaechi then comment with their 10mb. Nairaland give more attention to quality materials that can help enlighten our people on this site.
MORNDEW

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by myklangelo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:

This is beyond just ordinary seminar bro.. We've been in this for over 6 weeks and this boot camp kind of rounds the whole stuff up. Also, the end result is a TEEP fund.. Go figure.. wink

that is very cool bro. man must find a way to chop or die. success i wish you my bro.

You can now subscribe to my blog and get Igbo posts as I write them. I have wonderful stories i bet you have never heard before, all written in the Igbo language. go and have fun
www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:
T.O. Elumelu's been interviewed by MI

amokeme... come and see how they tushed up LT 2

1 Like

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
toluxa1:
I applied for TEEP but unfortunately wasn't selected. Congrats. Keep us updated.
Wow, Nwanze gave lecture there? Thought the program started today?

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless

Yes he did! The program started yesterday and sadly, I missed yesterday's lectures cuz I arrived late due to issues on their part.. sad

But in all, if I can have just Nwanze's phone number men, I will be so glad..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
myklangelo:

that is very cool bro. man must find a way to chop or die. success i wish you my bro.

You can now subscribe to my blog and get Igbo posts as I write them. I have wonderful stories i bet you have never heard before, all written in the Igbo language. go and have fun
www.odeniigbo..com

Thanks man
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
MORNDEW:
Una never know anything. See the low viewers of this thread. Nairaland realy needs to help this Nation. They ve made youths to only want to see topic on Tinubu and Amaechi then comment with their 10mb. Nairaland give more attention to quality materials that can help enlighten our people on this site.
MORNDEW

I already a comment on that. People are more comfortable with meaningless AKPOS jokes and other useless celebrities news than paying attention to the ones that have direct impact on their pockets.

I don't understand it. Seriously I don't.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Godfullsam(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
The program should not be limited to convenant university campus alone. Mr Tony Enumelu should ensure that the entrepreneur program is conducted in all the six geo political zones of the federation so that much more youths can partake .
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nigeria needs to take the lead in trade and investment, etc..all across Africa.. - El Rufai to Osibanjo

El Rufai just said he will invite Kaduna state TEEPites in Kaduna state guest house.. cheesy

Unfortunately, am not based in Kaduna angry sad
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:

I already a comment on that. People are more comfortable with meaningless AKPOS jokes and other useless celebrities news than paying attention to the ones that have direct impact on their pockets.

I don't understand it. Seriously I don't.

You forgot sex and romance gist too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:

You forgot sex and romance gist too grin

It's crazy. Our habits and attention determines our tomorrow. Nothing more.
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godfullsam:

The program should not be limited to convenant university campus alone. Mr Tony Enumelu should ensure that the entrepreneur program is conducted in all the six geo political zones of the federation so that much more youths can partake .

It's for all of Africa, Convenant University was only used as boot camp venue and all of African selected Entrepreneurs who participated in the program attended here at Ota! smiley

You apply and get selected.. Endeavor to apply next year with your business idea.. Goodluck

Cc gregzone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't fail to share the experience with us later. There's more than enough resources to go round everybody but majority are wallowing in poverty because of lack of information.
I love this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
His excellency, Prime Minister of Benin Republic speaks..

Speaks in both French and English..

(Crappy camera, sorry) grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:

It's crazy. Our habits and attention determines our tomorrow. Nothing more.

Most definitely, a wise man who still wants to catch fun won't forget to combine it with hustle.. Hustle pays more than celebrity followership and romance/sex gists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by letsbet(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:
Where is this happening? I've been thinking a lot on entrepreneurship in the past months, and any seminar or conference that will educate me more is a welcomed idea.

How can some others be ridiculously rich in the same society where a majority are wallowing in abject poverty and lack?

Good work, bro.

seconded!
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will look for people with better camera, get the clearer pics and upload later..
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:

Most definitely, a wise man who still wants to catch fun won't forget to combine it with hustle.. Hustle pays more than celebrity followership and romance/sex gists

I started thinking of even legitimate frivolities after I had become a bit financially stable. The poor has no other business than seek financial information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
His Excellency, Prime Minister of Benin Republic, Lionel Zinsou, is really an intelligent man. Same as Mallam Nasir El Rufai..
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
When are they bringing such to Port Harcourt and her environs. We have great minds here with terrific business ideas too, but must we always travel down to Lagos and Abuja for this type of seminars?
Cc francizy, dearpreye
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by letsbet(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:
His Excellency, Prime Minister of Benin Republic, Lionel Zinsou, is really an intelligent man. Same as Mallam Nasir El Rufai..
No doubt about Mallam Nasir El Rufai. he is quite brilliant.

still following.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by djon78(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kudos to what Uncle Tony is doing. Developing young entrepreneurs will add in developing Nigeria and Africa on the long term. I like it, when men that have achieved success, mentor others to go the same part. Kudos to Him again. Hopefully I will get to meet Him oneday.

1 Like

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
So I finally took the picture of Prof Yemi's cap grin

Cc Lyntiffany grin

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
VP makes a statement about his height and about him and El Rufai's height contest.. grin

He said the organizers set him up by putting him after a very tall Lionel Zinsou.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by 400billionman: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Once you participated in the last TEEP competition, you will be invited..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
400billionman:
Once you participated in the last TEEP competition, you will be invited..

Bro, share some of this your moniker for me! As in, I need billions of naira.
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by xreal: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
So, Tony has a cinema.

I see big screen.

BTW, @op, are you not to concentrate on what u are there for? Instead of forming "omoboriowo" for there.
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by DMainMan: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
i am around there.
My company Zeltney Enterprises won it.
Mr Tony Elumeku tried o. Bringing people from us, uk and oda african countries
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
From left to right..

Bishop David Oyedepo, Mallam Nasir El Rufai, Lionel Zinsou, Prof Yemi Osibanjo and my man, Mr. Tony O. Elumelu!

2 Likes

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by jamesbawa(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:
From left to right..

Bishop David Oyedepo, Mallam Nasir El Rufai, Lionel Zinsou, Prof Yemi Osibanjo and my man, Mr. Tony O. Elumelu!
hehehecheesy aki nd pawpaw
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by DMainMan: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
omotola around. just called

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Expresses Disappointment After Police Blocked Them During Protest / I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike / Gunmen Assassinate Paul Onomuakpokpo, PDP Ward Chairman In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.