Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? (4177 Views)

What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope! / Should I Bleep Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
in the fullness of time u will be able to do the do.
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by orogodoganyin(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
actually, u may need to meet her ex. apart 4rm 'magun' (thunder bolt) where the man dies upon penetration, there is this other mild yoruba method of punishing erring daughters nd d effect is jst as u described. i 4got d name thow.

buh thn, it myt jst b a minor scientific/medical problen
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by ezugegere(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
orogodoganyin:
actually, u may need to meet her ex. apart 4rm 'magun' (thunder bolt) where the man dies upon penetration, there is this other mild yoruba method of punishing erring daughters nd d effect is jst as u described. i 4got d name thow.

buh thn, it myt jst b a minor scientific/medical problen

U're scaring me! If that is the case, what should I do?
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by orogodoganyin(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
ezugegere:

U're scaring me! If that is the case, what should I do?
sheybi she's ur fiancee, talk 2 her abt it nw. dependin on her ans, discuss it wt ur parents.
another person myt jst tell u 2 try another lady, then try ur fiancee again to see if d prob is wt u or her. u ddnt hear that 4rm me thow
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by denedene(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
ezugegere:

Virgin boy, what are u doing here? U wan spoil yourself?
i came to learn o!
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
ezugegere:
I have been dating this girl for some time now and I'm planning to marry her in Dec. She recently came to visit me and I decided to have sex with her for the first time. She resisted for a long time but later gave in after hours of trying to persuade her. But just when I wanted to enter her, my dick went flat. All my effort to get erection again proved abortive. I really felt embarrassed and have been thinking what is wrong? Is there anything wrong with her? Is it anxiety? Mind u, I am a heavy fucker.
Mr heavy fucker, by heavy fucker you mean heavily impotent abi?
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by Davidson267(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
ezugegere:
I have been dating this girl for some time now and I'm planning to marry her in Dec. She recently came to visit me and I decided to have sex with her for the first time. She resisted for a long time but later gave in after hours of trying to persuade her. But just when I wanted to enter her, my dick went flat. All my effort to get erection again proved abortive. I really felt embarrassed and have been thinking what is wrong? Is there anything wrong with her? Is it anxiety? Mind u, I am a heavy fucker.
next time when such thing happens,raise ur matrass,sweep d under and bring d matrass down again.secondry remove her head tie or tell her to do it her self.i knw what d girl is upto.
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by tpiander: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2015
eschew fornication.
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by tpiander: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Davidson267:

next time when such thing happens,raise ur matrass,sweep d under and bring d matrass down again.secondry remove her head tie or tell her to do it her self.i knw what d girl is upto.

on top sex, na wa.

you turn to cleaner and valet.
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 12, 2015
I don't have anything to say, lets listen to the next person
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by Davidson267(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2015
tpiander:

on top sex, na wa.

you turn to cleaner and valet.
is it ur headache?
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by tpiander: 6:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Davidson267:

It is my headache

its also s.tupid, you should find better things to do with your time rather than ask a co-i.diot to sweep under the mattress and raise the mattress and tie somebody's gele simply because he wants to have sex.

are you a he goat.

if you are doing all those things, do it for love or because you like cleanliness and well tied gele, not because you want to get laid.
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by Davidson267(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2015
tpiander:

yes.

its also s.tupid, you should find better things to do with your time rather than ask a co-i.diot to sweep under the mattress and raise the mattress and tie somebody's gele simply because he wants to have sex.

are you a he goat.

if you are doing all those things, do it for love or because you like cleanliness and well tied gele, not because you want to get laid.
nw that u have admitted that it is ur headache,go and buy panadol asap
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by tpiander: 6:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Davidson267:

nw that I have admitted that it is my headache, I will go and buy panadol asap

you sound like a jujuist, turn to Christ.

all this sweeping under mattress, you'll remain enslaved o.

free yourself.
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by Davidson267(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2015
tpiander:

you sound like a jujuist, turn to Christ.

all this sweeping under mattress, you'll remain enslaved o.

free yourself.
only idiots like u poke-noses into issues that doesn't concern them.the o.p asked for solution which i gave him,nw u are here sweating and vibrating 4 no reason.i go boil stone if u dey vex
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by tpiander: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Davidson267:

only idiots like me poke-noses into issues that doesn't concern them.the o.p asked for solution which i gave him,nw I am here sweating and vibrating 4 no reason.i go boil stone if i dey vex
Re: Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? by tpiander: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2015
^ turn to Jesus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. / Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Man Charged With Having Sex With A Dead Woman In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.