Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders (12334 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by DoctorChuks: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
I just joined Nairaland, but I've been perusing it as a guest for about 6 months now.

I get this impression that almost all members of Nairaland are in their teens or twenties.

I don't know how true this impression is.

Please I'd like everyone to state his age and marital status and any other info if he wishes.

Please try to be honest.

I myself I'm a recent grad medical doctor based in USA and in my 30's.

I don't expect to marry till I'm in my 40's because I have many things to sort out (a ton of student loan, building a house back home, buying a home here, etc.)

*modified*

Woo!! Waooo!!!! WAhooooooooooooooooo!!

I have even forgotten I posted this thread. I was working all weekend and just now checked it - 5 PAGES WITHOUT A SINGLE IMPUT FROM ME, THE OP.
This must be a record of some sort on Nairaland.
And it is a hysterical thread!

Mods you must do the needful (in NL lingo).
Move it to jokes section if u wish but it must see FP.

It will be a hilarious diversion from all the recent bad news

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Fynestboi, MissyB3, ijebabe
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
*Pure you cold water*

Weak up, bro embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by jamex93(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2015

married

with 3 wives, 12 gfs and 17 kids from 15 diff women

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
9 - Divorced
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
16 - single.
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by donholy28(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
14 married 3 times..divorced first wife...2nd dead...3rd missing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Olami90: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
I be 11yrs (7th assembly) and I am engaged( d babe proposed to me dis morning @ olumo rock).

OP to sav tym nd reduce d stress frm dis charitable task u'v given ursef, y can't u go to NCC or NIMC @ abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by honeygirl17: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Rubbish!!!! who be teen?
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Tallesty1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
16, a grandfather
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by shamsuRana(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
16, a grandfather

* falls from guava tree*
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
I am 20 years old.

I am a recently divorced single mother, and presently pregnant with twins.

I have aborted thrice, had 4 kids, and adopted two.

1 Like

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by braimeddy: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
I can really see that u re really a new Comer and a learner doc. Hope ur answers have all been answered? grin
DoctorChuks:
I just joined Nairaland, but I've been perusing it as a guest for about 6 months now.

I get this impression that almost all members of Nairaland are in their teens or twenties.

Please I'd like everyone to state his age and marital status and any other info if he wishes.

Please try to be honest.

I don't expect to marry till I'm in my 40's because I have many things to sort out (a ton of student loan, building a house back home, buying a home here, etc.)

1 Like

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
jamex93:

married

grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tallesty1:
16, a grandfather
grin grin grin grin grin
donholy28:
14 married 3 times..divorced first wife...2nd dead...3rd missing
*falls from bed grin grin grin*

1 Like

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by DrObum(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
9 yrs

Married to 4 wives.
1st one ran away, 2nd one dey Chibok, 3rd one don join LASTMA, and the 4th one na today I marry am!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by ksbusari(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
U be NPC official? National Population Commission and nt NNPC o
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Mznaett: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'm 3,,

A Nymph by nature

fvck 7times daily

I kiss @least 5times daily cuz I detest it alot dats y I dnt go beyond dat line

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Slimzjoe(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
25. single Father of quadroplet undecided

Died in 1996

4 Likes

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Gurgle(f): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
well to give you an at least half serious answer, im single

are you building your house in your village or in the city
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by inimitkel(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
misssclassy:
I am 20 years old.

This was funny...Happy BD(Wow July born) to you tho its so late but berra said than never wink
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by tpiander: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
DoctorChuks:

Please try to be honest.

of course.

1 Like

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by biuti(f): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'm 102 - Single and searching
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
inimitkel:

This was funny...Happy BD(Wow July born) to you tho its so late but berra said than never wink

Thanks smiley
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by 2dice(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
biuti:
I'm 102 - Single and searching
ooh ooh am 7..let's hookup
U knw age is not a Barrier cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
misssclassy:
I am 20 years old.

No wonder.
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
The comments tho. grin

1 Like

Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by AlienStar: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
DoctorChuks:

Please try to be honest.

Eeiyaaa! nl don't show age in profile n nobody will eva do what u askd 4 hia....40yrs isn't it far? u cn as well get marrid n do all dt u listd (well it's ur decision) Welcome anyways! enjoy!
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by biuti(f): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
2dice:
ooh ooh am 7..let's hookup
U knw age is not a Barrier cheesy
that would be child abuse,i won't like to abuse you
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by 2dice(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
biuti:
that would be child abuse,i won't like to abuse you
ooh babe ...is it the wrinkles ...
U look more beaurifful than ever cheesy
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by Gurgle(f): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
AlienStar:
Eeiyaaa! nl don't show age in profile n nobody will eva do what u askd 4 hia....40yrs isn't it far? u cn as well get marrid n do all dt u listd (well it's ur decision) Welcome anyways! enjoy!

I heard that grad doctors in US don't earn much for a long time since they don't pay them well during residency and residency is quite long

so I guess that's why he's aiming for age 40+
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by AlienStar: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Gurgle:

I heard that grad doctors in US don't earn much for a long time since they don't pay them well during residency and residency is quite long

so I guess that's why he's aiming for age 40+
Eeiyaa! buh it will b beta bck hia (financially) he will b a "hot cake" hia i fink.
Re: Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders by biuti(f): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2015
2dice:
ooh babe ...is it the wrinkles ...
U look more beaurifful than ever cheesy
embarassed What do u even know about relationship at 7,you children of nowadays don't have respect for elders! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The last comment without a like for 30 mins get 1500 recharge game begins at 7pm / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.