Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos (47916 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by jieta: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

I Just like to say things from two angles.... I hate hasty generalization. You feeL me love?
u are indirectly saying i should not hold u by ur words
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Horlufemi:
Dear Buhari this is the reason I voted out Jona. Red Card is waiting for you. Disable BH or be ready to be impeached.

Same here.

Buhari too make mouth, I will do this, I will do that,.. Tank We from SS re peaceful so people won't say we re terrorizing His Govt. So far no True Son Of The Niger Delta have issue threat.

Pls Dullard do want u promise.
I hope my SW brothers Will see wat we saw.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by joe4christ(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cdstars:

Don't be fast to draw conclusions, just wait a little longer

Is he that slow
It took me my lifetime to come to this conclusion. So, dig it!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by apholaryn: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother
Otu nne i
Mr oloriburuku goat swerve !
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

Francis Okafor Mbah,
Since you say, u will not listen to advise and stop insults, den I will monitor all your online loggings frm now on, same with ur blogs.

Hehehehehehe na your Hopless father be Francis Okafor Mbah angry you didn't even come close
you're a product of dog's sperm i repeat

even your ancestors in the spirit world will never in their miserable after life know me

so dude I repeat you're a son of a harlot

keep chasing a shadow and be man enough to pm me your personal address, after verification if you're not dead in 72hrs call me bastard.

useless hungry bastard vagabond

Ikpu nne i Francis Okafor Mbah

now I realise that all you people claiming to know or track someone outside nairaland is not but a big fat lies this is a good example

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by sharonnnn(f): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
cry
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by UncleJudax(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
nijanigga:

Then terrorist is your President, you must live with it, or you leave Nigeria, cos you might be be the next target.
Kiokiokio. Is this a threat? undecided grin
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:
Dis is d kind of news Tanoids love to hear, u will see dem invading dis thread, jubilating and displaying dere talents undecided
Lord have mercy

My frnd shup up and face fact. I too voted ur foolish President.

Was this not Hw u did to our brother ?

Fooooooooooolllllllllllllll

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by saint047(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
2undexy:

miss, kindly shut ur mouth if u don't know about politics.... thanks
the last time I check freedom of speech/expression still exists in this country, are you that myopic Mr politician?

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

Francis Okafor Mbah,
You play with fire, wait 4 me..

dare me and I'll start the killing from your beloved ones

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Dahveydson(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.

Where is your common sense? Have you eaten it up like food? See the way you have contradicted yourself and displayed utmost stupidity and ignorance because of partisanship.

Sigh
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by hansad: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.

Divide Nigeria into smaller countries to let Boko Haram go away. Or let Nigerians stop making noise as their country is being gradually taken to the stone age by Islamic hardliners in northern Nigeria.

You Nigerians make noise without substance.

The best solution to stop Boko Haram is staring you Nigerians in the face, but you refuse to apply it, instead Nigerians continue to shout every day.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
apholaryn:
Mr oloriburuku goat swerve !

Product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother

oya go and fork your dirty smelling harlot mother in the assss as usual grin
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by richybanky(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
HzRF:

Apc laid d foundation
Nothing different btw APC and PDP bro, both parties ar power drunk
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Feelingfree: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
stalyon:
now a church is hit, don't u wonder why Christians don't go out to burn mosques? but the last time a mosque was hit, two churches were burnt. so which religion is truly peaceful? food for thought now a church is hit, don't u wonder why Christians don't go out to burn mosques? but the last time a mosque was hit, two churches were burnt. so which religion is truly peaceful? food for thought

There is just something about what Christianity teaches ....it teaches unconditional forgiveness and doesn't tell us about killing for God under any circumstance. That's the big difference. I believe all Muslims believe in violent jihad depending on the circumstance....how that circumstance is interpreted makes the difference between moderates and extremists. But they all believe in it

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Change to d worst..If we no take care e go b daily news

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by sinkhole: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
According to Premium Times, the
incident occurred at ECWA church
in Tudunwa, Angwan yashi, near
the Federal Secretariat in Jos.
Leadership reports that it was a
twin explosion.
An eye witness characterized the
explosion as “massive” and the
sound from it as very loud. The
death toll is feared to be high as
there were a lot of worshippers
present at the service.

UPDATE
Luckily, due to the timely
intervention of the security guard
who spotted the planted
bomb there was no casualty
recorded. A witness narrated that
the guard had picked the
explosive and had thrown it off
the church following which it
went off immediately.
The guard sustained injuries on
the leg and was rushed to the
hospital.
Another witness said that upon
arrival, police anti-bomb unit
discovered one more bomb
planted in the restroom of the
church.
The police confirmed that nobody
had been killed in the Sunday
attack. Plateau police spokesman
Abuh Emmanuel was quoted as
saying:
“Experts have been sent there
immediately to ascertain those
who planted the explosion, and
possibly, the manufacturers of the
device. But I was told no one died
in the incident.”
The tragedy comes shortly after
the July 5 twin explosion in Jos,
which claimed dozens of lives. A
week ago a church on the
outskirts on Potiskum, Yobe state,
was attacked.
Condemning the renewed attacks
by insurgents on places of
worship, the presidency said:
“Nigerians are a very religious
people and President Buhari
believes that the terrorists who
wantonly attack our places of
worship have willfully declared
war on all that we value, and must
therefore be confronted with all
our might and collective resolve.”
Officials are yet to comment on
the Sunday incident.

www.naij.com/486019-explosion-rocks-jos-church-many-feared-dead.html
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by richybanky(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Goodboiyy:

My frnd shup up and face fact. I too voted ur foolish President.

Was this not Hw u did to our brother ?

Fooooooooooolllllllllllllll
And who told u I voted APC? Abi did u see wer am celebrating apc or PDP before?
Bloody foooooool
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by prof12(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:
Buhari is a baboon an illiterate terrorist that keeps forking aisha even at his old age.

Buhari is busy sipping burukutu touring Daura with pampers just to dance with his malnourished cows while his country burns

Hopless bastard illiterate Daura dullard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Thunder fire the illiterate Daura dullard there

You Christians are being used and fooled by your blood sucking political brethren.
You Christian should find out those behind the creation and financing of the monstrous Boko Haram sect,when people like Jerry Gana and his likes were busy supporting the sect's former leader Muhammad Yusuf whenever he had police or legal issue concerning the sect activities back then.
The more you allowed yourselves as a tool to be remote controlled by your leaders the more you will die in vain and pain from what they created. Do you know anything about the former Maitatsine group?
Find out and tell your Christian brethren the truth.
DON'T BE DECEIVED.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by midolian(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
I ld suggest u b careful.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by tumbez: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:
Buhari is a baboon an illiterate terrorist that keeps forking aisha even at his old age.

Buhari is busy sipping burukutu touring Daura with pampers just to dance with his malnourished cows while his country burns

Hopless bastard illiterate Daura dullard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Thunder fire the illiterate Daura dullard there
...kaiih!!!! Guy why nahh Are ur parent alive?? I think na burkutu dey inside ur cranium, if brain de ma sef, to naa cancerous brain u get...u need rehabilitation..mumu
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Opinedecandid(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ayameze2015:
you go fear 4 d kind people wey dey nairaland

I only pity them, their lives and destiny.
That is why most times I find it difficult to keep mute when I see such impending disaster.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by disloman(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
U pple should get ur fact right.It wasn't a boko haram.Some IEDs were found within d church premises n d military desonated them.No lives were lost.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
tumbez:
...kaiih!!!! Guy why nahh Are ur parent alive?? I think na burkutu dey inside ur cranium, if brain de ma sef, to naa cancerous brain u get...u need rehabilitation..mumu

but am better than your Hopless bastard useless dead brain father grin
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
prof12:

You Christians are being used and fooled by your blood sucking political brethren.
You Christian should find out those behind the creation and financing of the monstrous Boko Haram sect,when people like Jerry Gana and his likes were busy supporting the sect's former leader Muhammad Yusuf whenever he had police or legal issue concerning the sect activities back then.
The more you allowed yourselves as a tool to be remote controlled by your leaders the more you will die in vain and pain from what they created. Do you know anything about the former Maitatsine group?
Find out and tell you Christian brethren the truth.
DON'T BE DECEIVED.

and financing of the

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by hansad: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nigeria's politicians are cruel by not talking yet about how to divide Nigeria into smaller countries to let peace and prosperity reign in all the new countries, as was done in old Soviet union, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, etc

In the countries mentioned above, their politicians saw that the different groups in their respective countries could not get along well in one country so the politicians assembled and divided the respective countries for peace and prosperity to reign for all.

Nigeria can never develop without peace. Meanwhile, much of the country's earnings are used in fighting off Boko Haram.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by vislabraye(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Horlufemi:
Dear Buhari this is the reason I voted out Jona. Red Card is waiting for you. Disable BH or be ready to be impeached.

Really ? I tot it was because of kworruption....

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by saint047(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dahveydson:

Where is your common sense? Have you eaten it up like food? See the way you have contradicted yourself and displayed utmost stupidity and ignorance because of partisanship.

Sigh
Mr common sense where did u keep yours? She is a citizen of the federal Republic of Nigeria so therefore she has every right to be critical about the happenings In her country. I Don't really know why most Nigerians of your kind keep on living in fools paradise. Wake up to reality bro

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by nationwide1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:

Brother pls can check or dig up my post and see if I once celebrated bomb blast under GEJ's tenure? Am not an APC agent, Infact I don't believe in APC or PDP bt dat does not mean which should be celebrating whenever der is bomb blast.. Av been following d way Tanoids celebrates any news relating to boko guys as if it was a good news to be bombing every wer..
I'm really sorry for mistaking you for one of them.

Neither do I believe in any party. I'm no PDP or APC fan.

What baffles me is the way some folks insult anyone on this forum and term him Tanoid if he has a different opinion from APC.

I wonder how someone will celebrate bomb blast to score cheap political point even though it commonly happens on Nairaland.

Those who are killed are our friends and brothers.

Each bomb blast in our country calls for tears not cheers.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by joe4christ(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Could you stop deceiving yourself and those who can't read between the lines? You never ever believed in God.
This is obvious from your lamentations.
For your own good and safety, the earlier you repent, turn away from your ways, believe in Him and hand over your life to Jesus, the better for you.
This applies to you and every one else in your category who seems not know the God christians pray to and the Jesus in whose Name we pray.

He doesn't contest His position with any man. The events and happenings on earth does not determine His Godship. He is God alone!
He doesn't need you; you need Him.
For very few and insignificant days would you spend in this world, compared to eternity that the salvation He may give to you only if you become His own.

Just listen to yourself, you seem to be new here, else you would have known me and my zeal for the "Jewish God" be just exploring the religious section.

You said he is God alone, and so that gives him the jurisdiction to Judge others even when he himself aint any better, the jewish God seems more like an ego-filled personality. He has the power to destroy evil but choses to let it strive, so he could sit back and get entertained, seeing the bloodshed and the cry of his creation gives him joy, he uses the situation to show his might to his angels and the inhabitants of his heavenly kingdom.
And yet he is love, he loves his creation. Oh, he loves the world that he is willing to sacrifice anything for it's sake.
Isn't that complicating? Or is he suffering from multiple personality disorder
I an imperfect me cannot be this clueless, I would manage the world better, he is either sleeping or just chose not to get involved in the affairs of men.
I can't worship such a God, he is too irresponsible for my liking... And you can keep wallowing in you self delusion and indoctrination!

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Jman06(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jonathan was already decimating bokoharam, but the greedy northerners and cunning Southwest denied him a second term that would have been used to finish up BH.

Buhari is super clueless! The man doesn't know what do about BH and about any other problem facing the country.

What a change!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos / Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. / Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.