Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos (47928 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by SexySalope: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Islamist Caliphate of the Damnable Zoological Republic Of Nigerianistan
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by izudon82: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
Chai.God Pls save ur pple.who ever dat had hand in dis BH will nva see peace in his life. embarassed embarassed
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2015
2undexy:

miss, kindly shut ur mouth if u don't know about politics.... thanks
AND YOU ALSO SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH IF YOU CANNOT CALL YOUR Daura President PRESIDENT TO STOP YOUR BROTHERS UP NORTH.. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE CASUALTIES THAT WILL BE RECORDED IN THAT CHURCH OR ARE YOU SHUTTING HER DOWN because ITS A CHURCH THAT WAS BOMBED?SWINE

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Jennifer89(f): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2015
Thank God i am no longer in Jos. i witnessed the bombing and killings its not easy at all.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Chucks08(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2015
The good Lord we serve has promise that he shall always protect his own sons wherever they are. No single soul was lost nor affected. Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by lordkay10(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2015
geebebe100:
Not All Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims
Absolutely spot-on!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by SexySalope: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2015
remember007:
AND YOU ALSO SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH IF YOU CANNOT CALL YOUR Daura President PRESIDENT TO STOP YOUR BROTHERS UP NORTH.. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE CASUALTIES THAT WILL BE RECORDED IN THAT CHURCH OR ARE YOU SHUTTING HER DOWN because ITS A CHURCH THAT WAS BOMBED?SWINE

do not mind the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by SexySalope: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2015
why are muslims so wicked?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Jollymich(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Yes, he is responsible because he is the president of the whole Nigeria and bh's are Nigerians. Buhari's country men, his deviants and his followers so therefore his connected, simple and succinct

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2015
2undexy:

miss, kindly shut ur mouth if u don't know about politics.... thanks
AND YOU ALSO SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH IF YOU CANNOT CALL YOUR Daura President PRESIDENT TO STOP YOUR BROTHERS UP NORTH.. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE CASUALTIES THAT WILL BE RECORDED IN THAT CHURCH OR ARE YOU SHUTTING HER DOWN because ITS A CHURCH THAT WAS BOMBED?SWINE.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by nijanigga: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Then terrorist is your President, you must live with it, or you leave Nigeria, cos you might be be the next target.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by richybanky(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2015
SUBMARINE:

The way you rejoiced during GEJ's era

Buhari abeg talk to your dogs and baboons grin
Rejoiced during Gej's to era? Go back to my posts and check if der was anytime am rejoicing whenever der is something like bomb blast, I hate reading news abt boko guys and for dose tinking am part of d change agents, I don't belong to any political party, to cut it short I hate politics.. Ar u satisfied now?
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by watts75: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2015
A bomb found in the toilet of a chruch in a christian dominated area, don't tell me a female Boko Haram member planted it?

Are you thinking what am thinking
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Opinedecandid(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2015
joe4christ:
So, upon all the prayers and fasting Nigerians have been hammering to the hearing of God, he seems not concerned with the blood of the innocent being spilled on a daily basis by these boko boys, and yet someone will tell me God is good?
And yet he chosed not to solve our problem despite the plea and tears of his people.
Today, I stop believing in no God, if he is real, she should have stepped up his game.

What an irresponsible God it is!

Could you stop deceiving yourself and those who can't read between the lines? You never ever believed in God.
This is obvious from your lamentations.
For your own good and safety, the earlier you repent, turn away from your ways, believe in Him and hand over your life to Jesus, the better for you.
This applies to you and every one else in your category who seems not know the God christians pray to and the Jesus in whose Name we pray.

He doesn't contest His position with any man. The events and happenings on earth does not determine His Godship. He is God alone!
He doesn't need you; you need Him.
For very few and insignificant days would you spend in this world, compared to eternity that the salvation He may give to you only if you become His own.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by jieta: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

For the first time you understand me..
then u always hold this view that '' boko haram/muslim are fighting/avenging what the christian did to them back then in the ancient time'' here u are today condeming this sect, am kind of skeptical if u hold on to ur word or u talk from both side of ur mouth like our president his
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by moron2020: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari is the finger of God for Nigeria. When God rejected Saul he chose David. When the children of God(israelites) cheated on God he made them to suffer for their sins by becoming slaves to Pharoah and the egyptians. When igbo girls chose prostitution as a means of business all over the North instead of spreading the light of Jesus; God decided to send Boko haram to punish the northern churches. When Igbo boys decided to commit money ritual killings; God decided to punish them by sending kidnappers and militants to terrorize them. When Goodluck chosen by God to show the light of Jesus in Aso Rock but opted to womanizing, drinking bear and kai kai, ogogoro, corruption etc; God decided to send Buhari to show forth his light and glory. The animals that are insulting Buhari were the same animals that insulted all the prophets including Moses.andaw
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by nationwide1(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:
Dis is d kind of news Tanoids love to hear, u will see dem invading dis thread, jubilating and displaying dere talents undecided
Lord have mercy
What you used to do in GEJ’s days.

But I think PDP folks have shown over time that they are more matured than the APC counterparts.

Certainly PDP faithfuls see the death of a citizen as a national tragedy not like APC chieftains and supporters who use to celebrate it to define Jonathan as incompetent.

PDP supporters believe in the sanctity of life;

My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by richybanky(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2015
HzRF:

Are ur likes already missing the seat tanoids now occupy

See Karma in Gucci and prada cum top am with givenchy
And do I look like a change agent to u? Am just saying wat is on my mind cus av been following d way Tanoids always jubilating when ever dere is bomb blast as if is a good news.. I hate politics
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2015
jieta:
then u always hold this view that '' boko haram/muslim are fighting/avenging what the christian did to them back then in the ancient time'' here u are today condeming this sect, am kind of skeptical if u hold on to ur word or u talk from both side of ur mouth like our president his

I Just like to say things from two angles.... I hate hasty generalization. You feeL me love?
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by ikelebe: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.
I don't like doing this at all, but truth need to be told, you are a cooperate and certificated fool. thank you for your understanding
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by emmalexabl(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2015
slydey:

And ur Ojukwu is what?

FOOOLISH QUESTION....

YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR AWOLOWO.,THE MOST COWARD MAN EVER LIVETH.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by christinie(f): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2015
Horlufemi:

What you are trying to say is BH should continue ba? OK BH oh kill like 10-20 everyday.
and they were chanting change but now they compare themselves to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by emmalexabl(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2015
slydey:

And ur Ojukwu is what?

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2015
slydey:

And ur Ojukwu is what?
emmalexabl:

FOOOLISH QUESTION....
YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR AWOLOWO.,THE MOST COWARD MAN EVER LIVETH.
When will it end?
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by richybanky(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2015
nationwide1:

What you used to do in GEJ’s days.

But I think PDP folks have shown over time that they are more matured than the APC counterparts.

Certainly PDP faithfuls see the death of a citizen as a national tragedy not like APC chieftains and supporters who use to celebrate it to define Jonathan as incompetent.

PDP supporters believe in the sanctity of life;

My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR
Brother pls can check or dig up my post and see if I once celebrated bomb blast under GEJ's tenure? Am not an APC agent, Infact I don't believe in APC or PDP bt dat does not mean which should be celebrating whenever der is bomb blast.. Av been following d way Tanoids celebrates any news relating to boko guys as if it was a good news to be bombing every wer..
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Brytawon(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Following the bomb explosion that took place at ECWA Bishara 1 Tudun Wada this morning when service was on, we want to call on all Christians NOT to have any form of reprisal attack. Vengeance remains the LORD's. Thank GOD no life was lost. To GOD alone be all the Glory. PEACE! PEACE!! PEACE!!!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by richybanky(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

4months ago u were like them, jubilating n excited at d site of boko haram bombing news on front page,
What goes around comes around, law of karma!
Smh, just help urself by digging up my posts and see if der was a time am rejoicing or celebrating whenever der is bomb blast under GEJ's regime, am just saying my mind cus dis is not d first time Tanoids will be celebrating bomb blast as if bombing everywhere was a good news
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.

What's d evidence u relied on before making this weighty allegation? shocked
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by celeron40(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Fine geh like you, yet no sense.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by DennisEche(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
I weep seeing people suffer from self imposed religious lies! Christianity is a fucking scam! The xtian god derives pleasure in watching his followers die! How long are going to continue?! We are all gods, people keep dying claiming xtian And the so called xtian god is watching?! And yet they people die, how long are we going to remain blind?!!!!!!!
.religion is a scam!
The jews are really cunning bastards!!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!
eya.. What a pity, we lost another person to psychatrich wahala...... Stop smoking weed and get wise
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Ayameze2015(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2015
What have we done to muslims, r.i.p to the dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / Jack Rich Celebrates 46th Birthday In Senator Kalu's Camp (pix) / How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.