Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos (47918 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:
Buhari is a baboon an illiterate terrorist that keeps forking aisha even at his old age.

Buhari is busy sipping burukutu touring Daura with pampers just to dance with his malnourished cows while his country burns

Hopless bastard illiterate Daura dullard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Thunder fire the illiterate Daura dullard there
this sums up everything
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by likila: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
we don't have president again in this country.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Hiploko(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Brytawon:
Following the bomb explosion that took place
at ECWA Bishara 1 Tudun Wada this morning
when service was on, we want to call on all
Christians NOT to have any form of reprisal
attack. Vengeance remains the LORD's. Thank
GOD no life was lost. To GOD alone be all the
Glory. PEACE! PEACE!! PEACE!!!
this my Tudun wada? Choooisss... Didn't hear it o though vbeen indoors
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Emnyte(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
stalyon:
now a church is hit, don't u wonder why Christians don't go out to burn mosques? but the last time a mosque was hit, two churches were burnt. so which religion is truly peaceful? food for thought now a church is hit, don't u wonder why Christians don't go out to burn mosques? but the last time a mosque was hit, two churches were burnt. so which religion is truly peaceful? food for thought
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Ayameze2015(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
I love christianity, because we wouldn't burn down any nearest mosque because of this unlike the other people.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by godwin120alex: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
So sad dat pple are dieing everyday thru BH actions.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by donteddy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
The bomb didn't explode as reported. It was discovered b4 time. Thanks
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Brytawon(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hiploko:
this my Tudun wada? Choooisss... Didn't hear it o though vbeen indoors

My broda, de mata don tire person o...
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by HzRF(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:

And do I look like a change agent to u? Am just saying wat is on my mind cus av been following d way Tanoids always jubilating when ever dere is bomb blast as if is a good news.. I hate politics
Apc laid d foundation

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Ayameze2015(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ayameze2015:
I love christianity, because we wouldn't burn down any nearest mosque because of this unlike the other people.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by prof12(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.
YOU ARE A FOOL.YOU ARE STILL LIVING IN THE DARK.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Ayameze2015(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Brytawon:

My broda, de mata don tire person o...
are you saying there was no explotion going by this news?
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by happney65: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
APC People,where una dey?If na GEJ,Lie Mohammed go don dey attack him with he's rotten Mouth..Btw,Sebi una talk say BH would be over within a Month?Hehehehe..we are waithing..Kettle calling Pot Black..Oloshi People
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by chival(f): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
2undexy:

I don't think u av that thing called brain sir, sorry to say that......do u realise u are bashing a president?

When GEJ was president, it was alright to bash a president, and now it isn't?

Nigerians give new meaning to the phrase 'double standard'.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Ayameze2015(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
prof12:
YOU ARE A FOOL.YOU ARE STILL LIVING IN THE DARK.
you are the fool here
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Opinedecandid(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
moron2020:
Buhari is the finger of God for Nigeria. When God rejected Saul he chose David. When the children of God(israelites) cheated on God he made them to suffer for their sins by becoming slaves to Pharoah and the egyptians. When igbo girls chose prostitution as a means of business all over the North instead of spreading the light of Jesus; God decided to send Boko haram to punish the northern churches. When Igbo boys decided to commit money ritual killings; God decided to punish them by sending kidnappers and militants to terrorize them. When Goodluck chosen by God to show the light of Jesus in Aso Rock but opted to womanizing, drinking bear and kai kai, ogogoro, corruption etc; God decided to send Buhari to show forth his light and glory. The animals that are insulting Buhari were the same animals that insulted all the prophets including Moses.andaw

Who are you and who you speaking for?
Never make mention of the name of God again before you incur His wrath.
Stop citing Scriptures upside down for your own sake.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Ayameze2015(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
chival:

When GEJ was president, it was alright to bash a president, and now it isn't?

Nigerians give new meaning to the phrase 'double standard'.
never you waste ya time on that fool

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by zik4ever: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
While we can afford internet data to come online and insult each other, human beings like you and me are being wasted. These statistics are real flesh and blood. Shame on satan and his agents! They will always be defeated. Quit the politicking, excuse-making and blame game. Somebody needs to get to work!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Ayameze2015(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Who are you and who you speaking.
Never make mention of the name of God again before incur His wrath.
Stop citing Scriptures upside down for your own good.
you go fear 4 d kind people wey dey nairaland
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by feedburner(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin welcome to the abominable zoological damnation, the zoo setup up by British to import poverty, terrorism, diseases.... and export oil n gas to them.
congrats to boko haram on their struggle for Islamic caliphate...
we r now telling the world including the zoo govt that we want Biafra but u know them na na only violence they listen to.
give this people their caliphate; no! they shout one Nigeria because IBB has oil well n refines it in ivory coast. tufiakwa!
what is the state of the zoo?
twin blast in jos.... hehehehehehe....

grin..eziokwu chineke, let's continue..grin

anybody calling for the head of KANU or closure of radio biafra will die first.
THE SUN MUST RISE AGAIN, TIME IS MY WITNESS
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Dollyak(f): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Krossbow123:

D xtains too should retaliate may b Dat will force Buhari out of his shell
Exactly. I don't know why they are not retaliating. Evil will surely prevail at this rate, as God is surely not going to help them
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by apholaryn: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:

Just like your Hopless father the billy goat
lmfao,Mr goat sound so pained..u dis son of a LovePeddler,less I forget how your armed robber dad? is he out of kirikiri yet?..useless thing
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Brytawon(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ayameze2015:
are you saying there was no explotion going by this news?

There was an explosion this morning and many are feared dead cos many people were in the church.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by saint047(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Too bad
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
apholaryn:
lmfao,Mr goat sound so pained..u dis son of a LovePeddler,less I forget how your armed robber dad? is he out of kirikiri yet?..useless thing

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother

Otu nne i
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Obiwannn: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
stalyon:
now a church is hit, don't u wonder why Christians don't go out to burn mosques? but the last time a mosque was hit, two churches were burnt. so which religion is truly peaceful? food for thought now a church is hit, don't u wonder why Christians don't go out to burn mosques? but the last time a mosque was hit, two churches were burnt. so which religion is truly peaceful? food for thought
MHEN NO MIND THE YEYE MUSLIMS
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by feedburner(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mattkent:
All these people calling Buhari name, I am sure buhari is also responsible for the bombing in chad. He is also responsible for Isis, alqaeda, alshabab abi?

Confused taniods!

he is their GCFR grin
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
nijanigga:

Then terrorist is your President, you must live with it, or you leave Nigeria, cos you might be be the next target.

an illiterate bastard terrorist is the president of Nigeria and he'll continue terrorizing his people not me

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by omolami: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari has just given the orders to be killing Christians. It a renewed attack after the order from Buhari, because church killings subsided substantially before Gej left,but now it has resumed fully on buhari's order. PMB is a big terrorist.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
embarassed
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by solid3(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Now at a military man's house. He told us that they have the info "To be in Jos tomorrow, be on alert for possible tracking" that was yesterday.

But sadly he said there was no logistics, saying that we no go kill ourself.

May God help us.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Brightology2(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jst hear urself.smh 4 u
richybanky:
Dis is d kind of news Tanoids love to hear, u will see dem invading dis thread, jubilating and displaying dere talents undecided
Lord have mercy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. / Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.