Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos (47922 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
I weep seeing people suffer from self imposed religious lies! Christianity is a fucking scam! The xtian god derives pleasure in watching his followers die! How long are going to continue?! We are all gods, people keep dying claiming xtian And the so called xtian god is watching?! And yet they people die, how long are we going to remain blind?!!!!!!!
.religion is a scam!
The jews are really cunning bastards!!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!
you're confused
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Karlman: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:
so it's confirmed we cannot pass a day without bomb blast

chai Buhari has finished his people oo

Thunder will strike him dead

well what do you expect from an illiterate Daura dullard full of fura d'nunu.

Hopless bastard illiterate terrorist general Daura dullard the bastard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

dull kunu brain

Buhari will go down as the worst president in history

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by joe4christ(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2015
So, upon all the prayers and fasting Nigerians have been hammering to the hearing of God, he seems not concerned with the blood of the innocent being spilled on a daily basis by these boko boys, and yet someone will tell me God is good?
And yet he chosed not to solve our problem despite the plea and tears of his people.
Today, I stop believing in no God, if he is real, she should have stepped up his game.

What an irresponsible God it is!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Cdstars(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2015
SexySalope:
The Dullardo of Daura is travelling to the US as his country boils. I foresee a military coup when next Buhari travels. Quote me.

Conspiracy theories everywhere.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.
What do u mean? I thought you are with us. Lol. Babe you funny ooo!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by toolovely(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Mattkent:
All these people calling Buhari name, I am sure buhari is also responsible for the bombing in chad. He is also responsible for Isis, alqaeda, alshabab abi?

Confused taniods!

so when u and ur likes were busy abusing and calling gej all kinds of names, was he responsible for all d bombings?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2015
This is why i support the disintegration of this Lord Lugard's zoo, called Nigeria
Some of these people that died had voted for change and were forced to believed in fake one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Dborn2fuck: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2015
I will not go to church again

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

@ Francis Mbah Take ur time, do you realise he is ur president...

Hehehehehehe try again

na your father be Francis mbah

Thunder scatter Buhari the terrorist head Insha'Allah amin

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Masculity(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2015
ahaz:
I hope the xtians there re ready to attack any shrine, sorry any mosque in site.

that is the motives of the attackers to cause mayhem between the 2 religions which is very unfortunate. Africa and our mentality.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Khorlawole(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
God pls deliver us frm this evil minded beings
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
parzdor:
if an ilitrate from local daura cud b Nigeria's president then you and your entire village are not alive or wah shu we call dem

but we are better than your Hopless generation that arm robbery flows in your gene
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by IYANGBALI: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
san316:

You should be fair to yourself and PMB. Bh has been in operations for over five years. Why would you expect PMB to decimate them within just two months? Structures have to be put in place and strategies must be well thought out. Keep calm, things will get better. Just a matter of time.
the same thing we said when Gej was there. Do you know the number of lives lost since PMB came in?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
slydey:

And ur Ojukwu is what?

and Ojukwu is a hero
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by agabaI23(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:
Dis is d kind of news Tanoids love to hear, u will see dem invading dis thread, jubilating and displaying dere talents undecided
Lord have mercy
We don't want to hear this because we are not APC that politicize human tragedy. We are appalled that Buhari has allowed a situation that has been brought under control to exacerbate because he is bereft of ideas. We want to see the change you promised. Instead of finishing up already weak Boko Haram, he has allowed them reorganise just like it happened when ihejirika was removed. Are you comfortable with this situation?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2015
apholaryn:
we don hear u...and u wat are you?? a goat no doubt

Just like your Hopless father the billy goat
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by aristosoft(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2015
I think something is wrong somewhere.

It's as if this terrorism just press control + restart. We might have to restart from 2011 in this fight. But it's gonna be insane if this is their way of pushing for amnesty.

In God we trust. GMB, do something ASAP.

No excuses!

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2015
nijanigga:

you can say anything you want, Buhari is your president. Nigeria is on fire and you must be part of the solution not the problem if you want Nigeria to overcome terrorism. Many saw this coming, years ago,but nobody took heed.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by geebebe100(f): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Not All Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by SexySalope: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Nigeria is slowly being Islamised

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by enkay2go(f): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2015
jeremiah92:
Hay guys pls i need to ask a question and pls no insult.....just that am new in niraland and am finding it difficult to replay to someones statement.....e.g some one post a statement and i want to comment on his statement what do i do...and secondly if someone have a trending topic that he wants people to discuss on where should he go....pls thanks a lot and am greatful...
to reply the comment,click on quote
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by IVORY2009(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:

Hehehehehehe try again

na your father be Francis mbah

Thunder scatter Buhari the terrorist head Insha'Allah amin

Francis Okafor Mbah,
You play with fire, wait 4 me..
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by opiaoku: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2015
IVORY2009:

You play with fire, wait 4 me..

Don't even think of daring me because you won't live to tell the tale.

useless bastard son of a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Surejobsng(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2015
Na waooo....God help Naija!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Gwammen(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2015
There was no casualty recorded in the blast pls. The anti bomb squad have currently taken over the area

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Cdstars(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2015
joe4christ:
So, upon all the prayers and fasting Nigerians have been hammering to the hearing of God, he seems not concerned with the blood of the innocent being spilled on a daily basis by these boko boys, and yet someone will tell me God is good?
And yet he chosed not to solve our problem despite the plea and tears of his people.
Today, I stop believing in no God, if he is real, she should have stepped up his game.

What an irresponsible God it is!

Don't be fast to draw conclusions, just wait a little longer
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Opinedecandid(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Mattkent:
All these people calling Buhari name, I am sure buhari is also responsible for the bombing in chad. He is also responsible for Isis, alqaeda, alshabab abi?

Confused taniods!

Really
My child are you just realising that there are terrorist attacks in other parts of the world?

Again, as one of the persons that voted in your dear president Buhari, you mean you voted for him to just answer the title 'PRESIDENT'?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by izudon82: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2015
kiss
2undexy:

miss, kindly shut ur mouth if u don't know about politics.... thanks
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by IVORY2009(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:

Don't even think of daring me because you won't live to tell the tale.

useless bastard son of a rabid dog

Francis Okafor Mbah,
Since you say, u will not listen to advise and stop insults, den I will monitor all your online loggings frm now on, same with ur blogs.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by petermichaels(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Bombs set at churches,dont eva fail,dey erupt. It has neva bn a failed attempt. God wil fight 4 hs pple.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by muscoliscious(f): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
I weep seeing people suffer from self imposed religious lies! Christianity is a fucking scam! The xtian god derives pleasure in watching his followers die! How long are going to continue?! We are all gods, people keep dying claiming xtian And the so called xtian god is watching?! And yet they people die, how long are we going to remain blind?!!!!!!!
.religion is a scam!
The jews are really cunning bastards!!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!
i konw you are stupid but i never knew you have no brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Jack Rich Celebrates 46th Birthday In Senator Kalu's Camp (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.