Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics (1022 Views)

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Giyerte(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Her story went viral on the Nigerian
cyberspace after her photos emerged of her
wedding which she did using the portrait of
her guy who was unavoidably absent. Well,
the lady in question is not taking it lightly at
all and has taken to social media to vent her
rage. She posted:

Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2015
cheesy
THE GUY LOOKS LIKE JUDAS
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Giyerte(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
cheesy
THE GUY LOOKS LIKE JUDAS

Lolling
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by lovemko(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2015
for real?

modefied*

this response sounds so unrealistic coming frm d supposed bride?
at least i expected to come nd read reasons for her having a wedding with a portrait not to react to as if she did sumtin gud... AUNTY CLAP FOR UR SELF

anyways tk a look @moi signature sha..... cool
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Highlighted Am riding his dick
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Giyerte(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2015
lovemko:
for real?

Yes na
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Giyerte(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Highlighted Am riding his dick

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by ChiSun27(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2015
All in d name of answering Mrs?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Giyerte:

Hahahahahahaha
That's what I find interesting

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2015
ChiSun27:
All in d name of answering Mrs?
She said "You should mind your business"

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by ChiSun27(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
She said "You should mind your business"

How can we mind our business with this kind of development? The world is perishing.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2015
ChiSun27:

How can we mind our business with this kind of development? The world is perishing.
Because the Scripture says Let everybody mind his own business. Meanwhile this world is bound to perish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Came: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2015
Who drops sugar,and expects the ants to stay away from it. Some things just calls for attention. I thought the guy was dead, and she decided to fulfill the promise of " I will marry you" she made to him. I was greatly baffled. Hmmmmmm...
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Obascoetubi: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Because the Scripture says Let everybody mind his own business. Meanwhile this world is bound to perish
LIES! SHOW ME THAT SCRIPTURE, ALSO GOD CREATED HUMAN BEINGS FOR LADIES, NOT PORTRAIT
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Obascoetubi:
LIES! SHOW ME THAT SCRIPTURE, ALSO GOD CREATED HUMAN BEINGS FOR LADIES, NOT PORTRAIT
God create Ladies for men but did not create wedding ceremony we made it ourselves...
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Obascoetubi: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
God create Ladies for men but did not create wedding ceremony we made it ourselves...
wedding is same as marriage & u can see the word "marriage" in the bible. see, that lady already in shame
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Obascoetubi:
wedding is same as marriage & u can see the word "marriage" in the bible. see, that lady already in shame
Marriage is a blessing wedding is a ceremony.
Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
She is insane....she lacks self respect....she doesn't know her self worth and d worst part of it is dat she is a disgrace to womanhood...
it is a dead person dat is represented by a portrait . I hope she doesn't regret her actions letar .

This is totally insane. Who knws d kind of lies the guy told her dat made her do dis.
she no dy shame.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Obascoetubi: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Marriage is a blessing wedding is a ceremony.
SO ARE U SAYING THAT GOD BLESS HER WITH POTRAIT INSTEAD OF HUMAN BEING?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Married A Portrait Explodes, Blasts Critics by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Obascoetubi:
SO ARE U SAYING THAT GOD BLESS HER WITH POTRAIT INSTEAD OF HUMAN BEING?
Rather the ceremony is unnecessary

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That You Are No Longer Cool With Your Girlfriend, Dump Her A.s.a.p. / Guys: Do You Also Prefer Ready Made Girls? / Why Do Married Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.