Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria (45694 Views)

When Your Dating A Hungry Girl / My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. / My Experience With A (hungry) Girl During Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nah am too lazy. grin I've got my eyes on texas oil money besides the Us scout system is shitty. What about you do you play sports?
ahsekeena:

Wow! That's cool.

U hope to go professional?

Dated a footballer one time,long distance.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
Nah am too lazy. grin I've got my eyes on texas oil money besides the Us scout system is shitty. What about you do you play sports?

I don't. I wish I did sha. Tennis.

I wish I wrestled too.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
what if i wrestle you from your Bf then wrestle you in Bed grin
ahsekeena:

I don't. I wish I did sha. Tennis.

I wish I wrestled too.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
what if i wrestle you from your Bf then wrestle you in Bed grin

Lol
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
sorry dear,i don tell him.
Okay cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by nairaarea: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nice one

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Ayanko(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Adesiji77: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nairaland....LOL
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lots of them already here vexing
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
I better start watching the quantity of food I eat before one idiot will start calling me an hungry girl!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeew!
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Ifebazz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
My Warri guys dey call them 'kparo-kparo package' grin...Don't hate me for this post ladies...am only expressing ma'self grin

Now, how do you tell that a lady is one of those bunch of hungry wolves looking for who to feast on? The following are some of the traits you should look out for, guys wink

1. #The way she eats when you take her out#: When you take her out, closely watch how she eats. Hungry girls eat voraciously! She will order for different foods, even the ones her father has never bought for her since she came to this world grin She rushes the foods greedily, she would even go as far as sucking bones and licking her fingers!!! She does this because she doesn't know when such delicacies would come her way again cheesy A girl who is self-satisfied and contented eats in a dignified way. What you bought for her isn't new to her; she takes that often, so it's not a big deal to her!

2. #She easily opens her legs wide because of foods#: I often wonder how some girls would easily open their legs wide for a guy to 'moyokor' them just because he bought them Shawarma, fried rice, chicken and salad or ice-cream You sell your female dignity just because of food? Something that will leave your bowels after few hours? You must be kidding me, babe!!! You are such a hungry wolf, don't hate wink

3. #She demands for virtually everything from you#: If she is the type that demands almost everything she uses from you, just know she is a hungry girl! A contented girl, even if she requests for certain things from her Bf would still realize that there are certain things a grown woman should be able to provide for herself. You don't expect a dude to buy stuffs like tampoon, undies, recharge cards for you...provide food for you...cater for all your needs when you are not his wife!!! Common, you are grown; you are not 2 years old!!! Maybe, you should also request that he baby-sits you! Orue! grin

4. #She pesters you on phone because you promised to take her out#: When you meet a babe and exchange phone contacts, just tell her that by so so and so time, on so so and so day, you will take her out. Maybe, to a popular eatery or to do some shopping at Shoprite. When they day comes, watch out whether she would pester you on phone when it is past the time you arranged for the outing cheesy If she pesters you on phone, she is a hungry girl! Contented babes don't get worked up because of outing at an eatery. The hungry one will pester you not because she wants to see your face but because she is dying to consume hungrily those things she has vowed to order when both of you finally get to the eatery grin

5. #Keeping little change for herself or stealing little money in your residence#: I once met a babe who came to my crib and stole my 750 naira I kept under a novel! Pathetic! With all her beauty and sexiness, she stooped so low; my blood went cold for her. I quickly dropped her at the junction of her street, deleted her number and drove off! Na only 'kparo-kparo' fit behave like that wink If you pay for something at a shop and she hurriedly collects the little change from the seller and pockets it when she wasn't the one that paid for the stuff, she's a hungry babe! So annoying that the change could even be a mere 35 naira grin Orue!!!

Na me write am...
Bros na ashiawo you dey carry. Full stop.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Alot of girls will spend on you if you are worth it trust me.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
My Warri guys dey call them 'kparo-kparo package' grin...Don't hate me for this post ladies...am only expressing ma'self grin

Now, how do you tell that a lady is one of those bunch of hungry wolves looking for who to feast on? The following are some of the traits you should look out for, guys wink

1. #The way she eats when you take her out#: When you take her out, closely watch how she eats. Hungry girls eat voraciously! She will order for different foods, even the ones her father has never bought for her since she came to this world grin She rushes the foods greedily, she would even go as far as sucking bones and licking her fingers!!! She does this because she doesn't know when such delicacies would come her way again cheesy A girl who is self-satisfied and contented eats in a dignified way. What you bought for her isn't new to her; she takes that often, so it's not a big deal to her!

2. #She easily opens her legs wide because of foods#: I often wonder how some girls would easily open their legs wide for a guy to 'moyokor' them just because he bought them Shawarma, fried rice, chicken and salad or ice-cream You sell your female dignity just because of food? Something that will leave your bowels after few hours? You must be kidding me, babe!!! You are such a hungry wolf, don't hate wink

3. #She demands for virtually everything from you#: If she is the type that demands almost everything she uses from you, just know she is a hungry girl! A contented girl, even if she requests for certain things from her Bf would still realize that there are certain things a grown woman should be able to provide for herself. You don't expect a dude to buy stuffs like tampoon, undies, recharge cards for you...provide food for you...cater for all your needs when you are not his wife!!! Common, you are grown; you are not 2 years old!!! Maybe, you should also request that he baby-sits you! Orue! grin

4. #She pesters you on phone because you promised to take her out#: When you meet a babe and exchange phone contacts, just tell her that by so so and so time, on so so and so day, you will take her out. Maybe, to a popular eatery or to do some shopping at Shoprite. When they day comes, watch out whether she would pester you on phone when it is past the time you arranged for the outing cheesy If she pesters you on phone, she is a hungry girl! Contented babes don't get worked up because of outing at an eatery. The hungry one will pester you not because she wants to see your face but because she is dying to consume hungrily those things she has vowed to order when both of you finally get to the eatery grin

5. #Keeping little change for herself or stealing little money in your residence#: I once met a babe who came to my crib and stole my 750 naira I kept under a novel! Pathetic! With all her beauty and sexiness, she stooped so low; my blood went cold for her. I quickly dropped her at the junction of her street, deleted her number and drove off! Na only 'kparo-kparo' fit behave like that wink If you pay for something at a shop and she hurriedly collects the little change from the seller and pockets it when she wasn't the one that paid for the stuff, she's a hungry babe! So annoying that the change could even be a mere 35 naira grin Orue!!!

Na me write am...
ur topic is nw in front page... cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by BTT(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
By your writeup, I love 'hungry girls'
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ifebazz:

Bros na ashiawo you dey carry. Full stop.
...and who told u that the girl u are dating cannot be an asewo as u claimed?
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
NAIJA GIRLS ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS. angry

LET TAKE A LOOK AT THE BEHAVIOUR OF RAT:

WHEN RAT IS VERY HUNGRY, THEM CAN DO ALMOST ANYTHING JUST TO GET FOOD, AND WHEN YOU NOTICE DOES KIND OF RAT THERE ARE VERY EASY TO KILL.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE LIKE RAT angry

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by san316(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
very funny and true. some girls from a distance ooze class but when they come close, you realize they are so crass. Allah Ya raba mu.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by beyoncausme: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
well...

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Brytawon(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
angryangry
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
ur topic is nw in front page... cheesy
Oga, u dey monitor me? grin
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
san316:
very funny and true. some girls from a distance ooze class but when they come close, you realize they are so crass. Allah Ya raba mu.
Correct wink
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by harry509: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rapmoney:

Na me write am...
yu Rr vry corct my guy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by chomytex(f): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op honestly dis ur post is just hillarious..e no mk sense.try harder next time.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Laredojohn(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rapmoney:

Na me write am...
Wanna add mine....the add u or accept ur add from NL and within the first chats u have with them money problem is mentioned (not all do this but most do)
They add or accept your add, the moment the y see u are not the type Thay can maga, they delete you from their contacts.
They are fake to the core, fake life, fake swag, fake school, fake accent...and many more..
They also say your post is dry because they know they do most of the things mentioned .
.guys abi I lie

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
WHERE DO I FIND THOSE GURLS.DEY BETTER PASS PRETENDERS.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I rather start watching the quantity of food I eat before one idiot will start calling me an hungry girl!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeew!
embarassed
The person who called u a hungry girl cannot be the idio.t but the idio.t should be u who mistook his kindness for something else and start eating irresponsibly wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by ifyemex(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hungry guys nko? They borrow money from their fellow guys just to entertain their female visitors. They also borro condons. They eat onions while d girls eat suya.. grin
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by easybusiness: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
@khukhi She must be Zulu lmao that name sound someone from Alex or Soweto..
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Junaknoni(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ok agreed..nw hw does dis improve d economy of nigeria....
.she sucks bone...wat if she found out dat u are sme broke ass nigga dat wants sme tito?..maybe dats why she cracks bone in ur presence so as to hate her.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
I need this kind of girl. I would refine her and give her so much food that would satiate her. Although the thought of her 'opening her legs' so easily, though. My current girl is well off and that i'm not okay with.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
chomytex:
Op honestly dis ur post is just hillarious..e no mk sense.try harder next time.
I've always known there are lots of hungry girls on NL and here comes one wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.