Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria (45734 Views)

When Your Dating A Hungry Girl / My Encounter With A Maner-less Hungry Girl. / My Experience With A (hungry) Girl During Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I rather start watching the quantity of food I eat before one idiot will start calling me an hungry girl!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeew!
embarassed

HUNGRY GIRL ALERT!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by id7574(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thank me lol!
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by debeey87(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
By now she should have known you ladies dont appreciate her attitude na...better start praying and fasting on top her head cheesy before she disgrace you girls in an occasion.
khukhi:

She's very pretty hey...Nthabiseng. She just acts really ghetto..like we need to hide our cosmetic bags when she's around cause she's really dangerous about everything...food.liquor and she can make a man spend hey. But maybe that isn't a bad thing after all.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I rather start watching the quantity of food I eat before one idiot will start calling me an hungry girl!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeew!
embarassed
ees beta
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by delishpot: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dharniel:
true, them go dey chop like say nah the "last supper"...

Haha, you get mouth o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Correctguy042: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
1. I de like make a girl eat wella if I take am out, I no care Hw her mouth dey wen she dey chew. Money no be wahala! 2. I no dey buy her food to look her teeth, if she decide to open all join, bt no be force. 3. If she ask, if I want I go give, no biggi! 4. No pester me for phone cos I no go pester u food o no food need ma space abeg! 5. The change own if I fit I go leave am if no fit I go collect am...... Guy 9ja hard! Poverty dey wella for this country! So I de try free somethings.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by DaisyII: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dharniel:
grin
Dharniel:

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

U just nailed her grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
6fit:

Na broke guy dey look all those things u listed. People like u will always notice all those things u listed cos u will always com across cheap girl since u can not afford to take a high class chick out. I mean some big boyz who hang out with high class babes will not hav an idea of what u talking about... Hungry or not, no b cos of her kitten wey u won tidy u for call her?
Na u sabi! I dor talk be say I dor talk cool
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 13, 2015
tongue

Sacluxpaint:

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Oruemu(f): 3:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
Yeah, that's one of the biggest mistakes some dudes make. I know many hungry babes on this forum will hate me for this because I just burst their code cheesy
I dare dem to hate u, totally agree wit u.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Succulentlick: 4:20am On Jul 13, 2015
we eat chop bone they call us hungry oloshi, we still eat remain food and bone for plate dem go say we dey form or better still waste their money..... I tire for guys o! una complain pass woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by suzzy16(f): 5:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
...and who told u that the girl u are dating cannot be an asewo as u claimed?
lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2015
Oruemu:

I dare dem to hate u, totally agree wit u.
Thanks sis cheesy I'm following u cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Mtcheeeeeeeew!
embarassed
Better enjoy your huge appetite if you have one...
I usually don't eat out except the person knows me very well...
Before they take my low appetite for forming

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

How much girl wan spend for food ye go bore hole for your pocket?
SMH

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
U just nailed her grin

I have seen your dp.
You really need some food

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by olumite2014(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2015
That's true

There are many of them now,work they will not do. All they do is to be looking for guys to carry them out. They are very cheap.
No wonder why they use them for rituals

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by buchi16(f): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
Ehen? When u go for hungry girls,what do u expect.

Mchew.

Upgrade niggur
soooo right angry grin
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2015
My dear, what will a man do again? I am even a food person. I like good food especially if I prepare it myself. How will I be pretending to eat less because one dude carry me commot

favoured234:

Better enjoy your huge appetite if you have one...
I usually don't eat out except the person knows me very well...
Before they take my low appetite for forming

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by kelvinmuffins3(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
khukhi:

She's very pretty hey...Nthabiseng. She just acts really ghetto..like we need to hide our cosmetic bags when she's around cause she's really dangerous about everything...food.liquor and she can make a man spend hey. But maybe that isn't a bad thing after all.

Don't shit about your friend because you look one too...
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by khukhi(f): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
debeey87:
By now she should have known you ladies dont appreciate her attitude na...better start praying and fasting on top her head cheesy before she disgrace you girls in an occasion.

No with age comes the knowledge on how to handle such people regardless of the gender. We only meet if there's a gathering/party somewhere and she has no clue where we are renting now so we keep a safe distance. At the end of the day I think the point of the OP's post is that you don't want a parasite for a date/friend yeah.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by khukhi(f): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
The person who called u a hungry girl cannot be the idio.t but the idio.t should be u who mistook his kindness for something else and start eating irresponsibly wink

Funny but true. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by khukhi(f): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
easybusiness:
@khukhi She must be Zulu lmao that name sound someone from Alex or Soweto..

Dood its not my real name man c'mon.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by khukhi(f): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Don't shit about your friend because you look one too...

OP what is kelvinmuffin3 saying on the post above? i don't get it..kindly assist.
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
khukhi:

OP what is kelvinmuffin3 saying on the post above? i don't get it..kindly assist.

Look at this foolish back stabbing girl forming good english after saying shit about your friend.... You are not even better and I guess you must be a yoruba girl.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by khukhi(f): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2015
kelvinmuffins3:

Look at this foolish back stabbing girl forming good english after saying shit about your friend.... You are not even better and I guess you must be a yoruba girl.

I will not dignify that with a response. Have a fabulous day. XOXOX smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria by devonpaul(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lol grin...how do we recognize hungry guys?
Good kweshun (pgej's voice)
Bet wait! Guys have their own hunger too but Ion think its about money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / How Do I Know A Man That Really Love Me. / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.