Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Men: Cheating: Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Cheating: Internet (1792 Views)

SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating... / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! / Men Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Cheating: Internet by bridget007(f): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2009
Well what can I say MEN!!!
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by MrCrackles(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2009
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm! undecided
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2009
I just hope i don't turn out like that.cuz am somehow antisocial and not emotional.sorry bridget but i guess u need to let him know how sad u feel and let him know whats up cuz that's mean
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Gabry(f): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2009
OMG! I had just cried reading this post. . .    sad Why are they cruel people on this earth? Bridget, I look so highly on you for being so strong and determined.

Anyways, my bf is reading it as well and he said that your husband will be curse a life time. A rotten apple like him has indeed spoil the whole lot of the Nigerian men's name on this earth.  angry

Bridget, what do you plan to do with him?
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2009
Oh ur husband's nigeria. Some from my environments and experience i've never come across a nigeria father with a clean spot.not even my dad,stepdad,grandad, geez i know am not going to inherit any of that.i'd rather be a dad that doesn't have time for the kids than cheat. Wtf am i saying i rather be none.
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by bridget007(f): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2009
I don't know what
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2009
Nigerian i meant.
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2009
Well to me what's more important is your son and his future.whatever happens just make sure it doesn't affect ur son psychologicaly.apart from that i can't give advice about ur relationship cuz am still young.
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by bridget007(f): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2009
Yes, my son is an absolute angel, he's just one and he loves his father. Trouble is if we divorce there won't be a happy ending, he's on a spouse visa and he will have to leave and go back Nigeria if I no longer am his spouse. Maybe not now but certainly when it expires. But the again I don't want my son being brought up thinking that a woman should be treated the way his father treats me. Difficult decisions.
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Gabry(f): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2009
pc guru:

Oh ur husband's nigeria. Some from my environments and experience i've never come across a nigeria father with a clean spot.not even my dad,stepdad,grandad, geez i know am not going to inherit any of that.i'd rather be a dad that doesn't have time for the kids than cheat. Wtf am i saying i rather be none.

PC, you are not serious are you? Mind you, I know many Nigerian fathers whom happen to have a good heart just that I dont know why on this earth, no one ever mention of them and has never even think abou them.

I have a Nigerian friend and he got married to a Malaysian lady and they both had migrated to Canada. They have 2 sons and 2 daughters. All have their mother's skin ton colour and facial looks but they follow the father's hair and eyes. Such adorable creations. . . And they are married for 7 years now and I know this friend of mine has never cheated on his wife and infact, he always brings his wife almost everywhere. And theres never been an issue between them.

My bf's grandfather might be a cheater cause he got married 3 times but his father is married to his wife for 27 years and he has not cheated on her. . .

Bro, life is not always on the bad side. U just need a little faith and you need to think happy to be happy. If you are contented with what you have, you will never ever feel the need to even cheat. . . Am sure of that.

bridget007:

I don't know what yet to do with him, he called this morning expecting to just come back and take me out for lunch and all will be fine, sure!!

One thing I have done is contacted his mum in Nigeria, who I know well and is the most lovely person, she knows her son well! and our problems and knows what he has done in the past and always assures me that no matter what me and my son are Family and nothing he does will ever take that away. I contacted her last evening and told her what he had done, I knwo she will be very upset, which I hate to cause, but I also know she will really give him a peace of her mind and I want to make sure she knows what he has done before he starts to concoct his stories.

She has tried to call him and he knows now I have said something but he doesn't know what and I can tell he's worried. His mother is his financial support, always has been and he's basically a spoils 1st son so used to getting his own way.

Anyhows its my birthday today and all plans have now changed, not sure what to do now! but I do not wish to spend the day with him, no matter how hard he begs!

Any ideas Gabrwyl wjhat I should do with him??

@PCGURU yea he is nigerian, his dad was a famous cheat, 2 wives, left his mother and married other woman, fathered kids all around the globe. He swore though as he saw what it did to his mum he would never do that. Guess its in the genes though! I am UK white.

Have you ever tell your husband that you need to talk to him and you would respect that he gives you that valuable time to talk to him without any distraction? If you have not, I suggest you do. Sit down and ask him:-

1) How do you feel about our relationship?

2) Is there anything on your side which you need to change?

Than after he made his la di da la di da point, you then tell him how you feel about this whole thing and that you know about his affair and that you think that he does not take you seriously.

Overall, did you try talking to him?
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2009
I guess u right gab paranoia was just setting in.looks like the only solution is the dude cuz he's the anomalie in this equation.maybe gab's right u guys shud sit down to talk.as for the mom don't bet on her.she might just be supportin or look like she's supportin you in order to gain something from you.now that u mentioned spouse visa why do i get the feelin that's why the mom's on ur side.maybe am wrong or it's just paranoia speaking.but you shud talk to him
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Gabry(f): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2009
PC, I dont blame you for being paranoid.If I were in your shoes,I would feel the same way too.My dad once cheated on my mom and slept with a girl the same age like me and he left me hanging with my college bills and house bills and all cause he use his money to buy that girl jewelleries and pay for her school fees and her house and all this stuff but than again come to think of it, it was partly my moms fault for not wanting sex and for being a nagger 24/7. ,  . I did not trust men and I dont want to have anything to do with them since ntill the day my best friend strucked me hard.

On your part PC, you could choose to follow your blood generation (cheating part) or you could proof to them that cheating was never part of your family to begin with.
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by cece84(f): 3:53am On Mar 09, 2009
I am so sorry to hear this.
May God be with you during this time.
If you let him back into your life he will just keep hurting you over n over again.
I commend you for being strong through this. everyone on this topic has been giving u good advice
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by omega25red(m): 4:08am On Mar 09, 2009
this is the second time you have told us the birthday story and now you found out he may be cheating on you.

you should either see a marriage counselor or get a divorce lawyer
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by spikedcylinder: 4:20am On Mar 09, 2009
Bridget, what was this status of his citizenship before he married you?
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by oluwafemi113(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2009
women Cheating: Internet
lol
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Leilah(f): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2009
You will run yourself into an early grave, get rid of that piece of filth.
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Leilah(f): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2009
This is the same girl that found out, just after she had her son that he impregnated another woman. She is still with him even after him punching the faceoff her. You really are something else. As I have said many a time, leave them to their undecidedown women.
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by CrazyMan(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by sistawoman: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Bridget, what was this status of his citizenship before he married you?

You dont remember her story.

I will let her tell you.
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Hauwa1: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2009
First of all, make sure you enjoy your birthday with your girlfriends girl!
happy birthday kiss be happy kiss
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by xxcarolxx(f): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2009
Bridget, i feel for you ive been through it though im not married i found out my bf cheated on me, i raised hell we did split up over it but we finally came through it, its not easy what ever choice you make, im still with my bf we still have our ups & downs he told me i was to submit to him in every way, & i said hell no im irish i aint going to submit to anyone he stayed out 1 night when he came home he found his bags packed ready to go he was shocked so he is behaving himself, sumtimes you have to draw the line & tell them you aint going to take anymore of their crap, so be strong for you & your son best wishes only you can make the choice
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Leilah(f): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2009
yo Carol, now thats what I'm talkin about. I would go out and buy a garden shears and shred every stitch of clothes he had. Iwould also call the police. I would be just waiting for that kinda shite, if I even found out my hubby was in a club I woulds mack the face off him.
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by ebinom(f): 12:52am On Mar 10, 2009
men cheating and women still in relationships are the biggest fools on earth.my mother stayed with my cheating father for 18years and then he found a younger woman and dumped my mother after giving her herpes sexually transmitted disease.after 13years of marriage my mother got another STD and was scared we the children had contracted syphillis so we all had to go for an STD checkup.luckily we were all clean.i have been in many relationships before but it's because all the men have cheated and when i caught them i sent them packing.am now in a loving relationship but hope he won't cheat like the others.i know most men cheat,but i believe not all men cheat.i just haven't found the one who doesn't cheat yet.

so women who accept men who cheat,do so if you want an STD.my mother is lucky she didn't get HIV AIDS itself but she's suffering with genital herpes now as it's not curable and live with it for the rest of her life as punishment for accepting a cheating man to keep cheating and keep sleeping with her
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Mar 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked sad angry OMG! I didnt know life can be this. . . this. . . URGH!~~!!!!!! Why? Why all this Is this how the real world works? Tell me as Im still living in Disney Land where everyone is suppose to be happy!!! angry
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by touchmeder: 1:35am On Mar 10, 2009
so women who accept men who cheat,do so if you want an STD.my mother is lucky she didn't get HIV AIDS itself but she's suffering with genital herpes now as it's not curable and live with it for the rest of her life as punishment for accepting a cheating man to keep cheating and keep sleeping with her

this is utterly sad.bridget bridget i rmb u, are we still at this junction?@carol watch it oh, thats how it starts. Foreigners dating these cheating men watch it oh, if they love u they love u utterly when they start playing games watch it. u might just be the means to getting residency/citizenship. they will divorce u soon after and bring their wife/girlfriend or children under ur nose to that obodo. shine ur eyes
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 10, 2009
A whole 007 like you?? u no try. .
You suppose don decode the matter, plus find solution tay tay.
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by saraj(f): 2:27am On Mar 10, 2009
@poster

get on with your life. Is that prick you call your husband, GOD? Just run for your life. Get out of there. believe me you won't regret it. I've been through it myself(hell and back).

MEN CAN BE SO HORRIBLE angry angry
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by amebono13: 3:08am On Mar 10, 2009
dis same bridget again? undecided

come why not divorce dis husband of urs and stop disturbing us on dis forum

whenever u post its all about wat d dude's been doing to u,did they tie ur legs in d marriage

marrying a nigerian man cos he satisfies u in bed wtout finding out first d kind.a person he is,is all ur fault

what nonsense
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by oluwafemi113(m): 7:03am On Mar 10, 2009
next thread
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by spikedcylinder: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2009
sistawoman:

You dont remember her story.

I will let her tell you.

I just read through her profile.
Apparently, she's had sex with her husband about 6 times during her entire marriage. I'm saying this assuming sex is the incentive to remain in such a destructive relationship. This is sad. embarassed
Re: Men: Cheating: Internet by Czarskit(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2009
Story Story. . .
Composition = 0.
Lies = 50.
Strength = 2.
Error(s) = 30.

Total = (-50) + (-30) + 2 + 0

I love marimatics. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Beautiful Woman? / My Dear Nigerian Girls And Ladies / Some Laws On Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.