Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) (2588 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda / Former COAS Minimah Says Elites Used Boko Haram for Selfish interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by oladele97: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
With the recent movement for emancipation of Biafra nation by many Igbos (establishment of radio Biafra, online reaction and the call of the recognition of republic of Biafra by UN.)
I took my time to go through the map and realize the Igbo and the entire Biafra nation are not sagacious enough in the demand for Biafra nation or what they refer to as true federalism.
Despite the repudiation of some included zone such as EFFIK & IBIBIO, the igbo has refuse to dispel them from the plan.
I met a guy just of recent whose name is Emeka, from kogi state but claimed to be IGALA and also speak igbo fluently.
How come you bear Emeka and not an igbo? I asked
He reply by saying my village is a stone throw from Nsuka but is in kogi state.
This perhaps force me to go through Nigeria map meticulous and make some other research and I realize Igbo do not only have their kit and kin in kogi state but as well as Benue state.
If Igbo could remember to plan to plan Akwa Ibom, C/river etc in their Biafra dream, why have they forgotten their own brothers in the north central.
My opinion tells me that the south-easterners are more interested in the wealth of the ijaw and Ibibio
Let me use this opportunity to remind you that whenever the Yoruba counterpart having a regional meeting, there kit and kin in kogi, edo and delta are always included
Dele Aliu

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by HungerBAD: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Do not take anything about Biafra serious.

Those shouting for it, are in it to defraud those market people at Onitsha. My father once told me something, he said those that fought in the Civil war,those that were victims of the Civil war, those that lost everything, and those who were old enough to have seen the War fought, usually don't clamor for Biafra.

It is these young F.O.O.L.S who at the sound of a firework(knockout/banger)will run faster than Mary Onyali, are usually the one making the Biafra noise. Their fathers who witnessed the war, just look at them as if they have lost their mind.

Ralph Uwazuruike is an un-intelligent fool, leading some illiterates and educated illiterates in the East. This is a man who went to India out of all places to read LAW. Who goes to India to become a lawyer?he now came back to Nigeria, with his India mentality and hoodwinked some Traders, Bus conductors, former Bakassi touts,Ritualists, Secondary School drop outs and started instigating for a Biafra Country.

Ask them what they want, and their answers is always BIAFRA. Ask them what and how the Country will Survive? they start scratching their heads without any answer. Usually, the ones that think they are sleek, will now say "YOU KNOW WE WILL TAKE RIVERS,DELTA TO BE PART OF BIAFRA" and their OIL will survive us.

To those people, i say your comparison is like you SAYING YOUR NEIGHBOR'S WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY FOR YOU because your wife did not conceive, that is not going to happen. Once upon a time, Ojukwu thought this same way too,and he died a COWARD and a BROKEN man, and to add insult to him , he was BURIED in NIGERIA'S FLAG.

To the Young TURKS, beating the drums of WAR and BIAFRA, you dream might just come true,so we can see how many of YOU EASTERN WOMEN claiming to be MEN can stay and fight the FIGHT.

Cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by kettykin: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
A referendum will resolve all this

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Chibuhealth(f): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mind ur own zoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by lunaticfringe: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Only if you knew whats up... But then you are only after the derailing of the efforts of the establishment of the state of Biafra...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Generalgurus(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Don't even try to insult us

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op carry biafra matter for head like plantain chips

7 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by zendy: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
oladele97:
With the recent movement for emancipation of Biafra nation by many Igbos (establishment of radio Biafra, online reaction and the call of the recognition of republic of Biafra by UN.)
I took my time to go through the map and realize the Igbo and the entire Biafra nation are not sagacious enough in the demand for Biafra nation or what they refer to as true federalism.
Despite the repudiation of some included zone such as EFFIK & IBIBIO, the igbo has refuse to dispel them from the plan.
I met a guy just of recent whose name is Emeka, from kogi state but claimed to be IGALA and also speak igbo fluently.
This perhaps force me to go through Nigeria map meticulous and make some other research and I realize Igbo do not only have their kit and kin in kogi state but as well as Benue state.
If Igbo could remember to plan to plan Akwa Ibom, C/river etc in their Biafra dream, why have they forgotten their own brothers in the north central.
My opinion tells me that the south-easterners are more interested in the wealth of the ijaw and Ibibio
Let me use this opportunity to remind you that whenever the Yoruba counterpart having a regional meeting, there kit and kin in kogi, edo and delta are always included
Dele Aliu

Who told you we forgot them? One of the demands of the referendum is that Igbos of the lower Benue and Kogi must be included.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by oladele97: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
zendy:

Who told you we forgot them? One of the demands of the referendum is that Igbos of the lower Benue and Kogi must be included.

check the map of Biafra very well, you will know they are no where to be found
Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Emekamex(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hokay
Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
op u ar koreti. o kare lai, omo oodua to logbon lori.
Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Leopardd(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
See ur own Oduduwa movement is gaining momentum, so why not go their and discuss?

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Udmaster(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
HungerBAD:
Do not take anything about Biafra serious.

Those shouting for it, are in it to defraud those market people at Onitsha. My father once told me something, he said those that fought in the Civil war,those that were victims of the Civil war, those that lost everything, and those who were old enough to have seen the War fought, usually don't clamor for Biafra.

It is these young F.O.O.L.S who at the sound of a firework(knockout/banger)will run faster than Mary Onyali, are usually the one making the Biafra noise. Their fathers who witnessed the war, just look at them as if they have lost their mind.

Ralph Uwazuruike is an un-intelligent fool, leading some illiterates and educated illiterates in the East. This is a man who went to India out of all places to read LAW. Who goes to India to become a lawyer?he now came back to Nigeria, with his India mentality and hoodwinked some Traders, Bus conductors, former Bakassi touts,Ritualists, Secondary School drop outs and started instigating for a Biafra Country.

Ask them what they want, and their answers is always BIAFRA. Ask them what and how the Country will Survive? they start scratching their heads without any answer. Usually, the ones that think they are sleek, will now say "YOU KNOW WE WILL TAKE RIVERS,DELTA TO BE PART OF BIAFRA" and their OIL will survive us.

To those people, i say your comparison is like you SAYING YOUR NEIGHBOR'S WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY FOR YOU because your wife did not conceive, that is not going to happen. Once upon a time, Ojukwu thought this same way too,and he died a COWARD and a BROKEN man, and to add insult to him , he was BURIED in NIGERIA'S FLAG.

To the Young TURKS, beating the drums of WAR and BIAFRA, you dream might just come true,so we can see how many of YOU EASTERN WOMEN claiming to be MEN can stay and fight the FIGHT.

Cowards.
did you escape from imbecility? Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ndoki, ObiIGBO all have crude oil. IMO state have the highest natural gas deposit in Nigeria, Enugu have Coal etc, Ebonyi have the biggest limestone deposit in Ntalaku, Aba and Onitcha have the biggest market in W.Africa. Ebonyi are food basket of the South East, Nnewi have the largest Auto Mobile Industry in W.Africa etc should i go on and educate that your shallow empty Milo Can you called a brain.. NEXT!

13 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Leopardd(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
More.

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by lunaticfringe: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Udmaster:
did you escape from imbecility? Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ndoki, ObiIGBO all have crude oil. IMO state have the highest natural gas deposit in Nigeria, Enugu have Coal etc, Ebonyi have the biggest limestone deposit in Ntalaku, Aba and Onitcha have the biggest market in W.Africa. Ebonyi are food basket of the South East, Nnewi have the largest Auto Mobile Industry in W.Africa etc should i go on and educate that your shallow empty Milo Can you called a brain.. NEXT!

Babality....
Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Leopardd(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
See ur other website.

http://www.oduaassembly.com/

Kindly discuss about it, have some balls, spread the news.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Why is it so difficult for you Yorubas to comprehend the Igbo grieviance?

You treat them like second class citizens and you expect them to be happy?

Their prescence is hardly noticeable in terms of numbers in the civil service and military but where they rise to positions you feel they are not deserving of it.

They work hard wherever they are and when they come out successful rather than study their model your become outrightly jealous and demand they leave and go back to Biafra.

You Yorubas are truly the problem.

Or how are Igbos expected to be good citizens is it for them to be less successful and laid back like you?

I am not Igbo but I don't see why Igbos will want to remain in a country like Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Leopardd(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
See ur people doing something.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Udmaster(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Babality....
does the truth scare you?
Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by lunaticfringe: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Udmaster:
does the truth scare you?
The truth makes you a better person... I'm with you...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Leopardd(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
See comments cheesy

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Leopardd(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
See their map. Hahaha

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Leopardd(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2015

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Udmaster(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
lunaticfringe:

The truth makes you a better person... I'm with you...
ok. The truth is that SOUTH EAST have more Natural Resources than the whole of south west and they know that.. WE HAVE OUR OWN CRUDE OIL..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Leopardd(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Comments go fear u nah. cheesy wink cheesy

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Duru1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
oladele97:
Dele Aliu

From the above crap, it is safe to say you know nothing about nation building. Initially Biafra was a matter of eastern region but actual Biafra would have included Ndiigbo across the River Niger as well as those in today's Benue and Kogi States. British government knew the reason it fought so hard to stop Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Leopardd(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
I like this. grin

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by lunaticfringe: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Udmaster:
]ok. The truth is that SOUTH EAST have more Natural Resources than the whole of south west and they know that.. WE HAVE OUR OWN CRUDE OIL..

I know cos I'm from anambra...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by oladele97: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Duru1:

From the above crap, it is safe to say you know nothing about nation building. Initially Biafra was a matter of eastern region but actual Biafra would have included Ndiigbo across the River Niger as well as those in today's Benue and Kogi States. British government knew the reason it fought so hard to stop Biafra.
u don't have a point
Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Biafra starts from Igbanke,Igala and lower Benue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Duru1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
oladele97:

u don't have a point

When Nigeria decreed that everybody should go back to their region of origin in 1966, Ndiigbo from Midwestern region of Nigeria where safe when they reached eastern region from northern or western region.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is broadcasting live right now from Spain in a town hall meeting. Listen to him and you will know him.

Radiobiafra.co

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP / Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae / Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.