Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,711 members, 7,844,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) (2596 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda / Former COAS Minimah Says Elites Used Boko Haram for Selfish interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by zendy: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
oladele97:

check the map of Biafra very well, you will know they are no where to be found

Who drew the map you seeing? Whatever map you see is just a rough idea what Biafra will look like,give or take. When the referendum (or war) is finished,there will be some plus or minus and the eventual true map will appear.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Princewill1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
oladele97:
With the recent movement for emancipation of Biafra nation by many Igbos (establishment of radio Biafra, online reaction and the call of the recognition of republic of Biafra by UN.)
I took my time to go through the map and realize the Igbo and the entire Biafra nation are not sagacious enough in the demand for Biafra nation or what they refer to as true federalism.
Despite the repudiation of some included zone such as EFFIK & IBIBIO, the igbo has refuse to dispel them from the plan.
I met a guy just of recent whose name is Emeka, from kogi state but claimed to be IGALA and also speak igbo fluently.
How come you bear Emeka and not an igbo? I asked
He reply by saying my village is a stone throw from Nsuka but is in kogi state.
This perhaps force me to go through Nigeria map meticulous and make some other research and I realize Igbo do not only have their kit and kin in kogi state but as well as Benue state.
If Igbo could remember to plan to plan Akwa Ibom, C/river etc in their Biafra dream, why have they forgotten their own brothers in the north central.
My opinion tells me that the south-easterners are more interested in the wealth of the ijaw and Ibibio
Let me use this opportunity to remind you that whenever the Yoruba counterpart having a regional meeting, there kit and kin in kogi, edo and delta are always included
Dele Aliu
RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by Princewill1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
oladele97:
With the recent movement for emancipation of Biafra nation by many Igbos (establishment of radio Biafra, online reaction and the call of the recognition of republic of Biafra by UN.)
I took my time to go through the map and realize the Igbo and the entire Biafra nation are not sagacious enough in the demand for Biafra nation or what they refer to as true federalism.
Despite the repudiation of some included zone such as EFFIK & IBIBIO, the igbo has refuse to dispel them from the plan.
I met a guy just of recent whose name is Emeka, from kogi state but claimed to be IGALA and also speak igbo fluently.
How come you bear Emeka and not an igbo? I asked
He reply by saying my village is a stone throw from Nsuka but is in kogi state.
This perhaps force me to go through Nigeria map meticulous and make some other research and I realize Igbo do not only have their kit and kin in kogi state but as well as Benue state.
If Igbo could remember to plan to plan Akwa Ibom, C/river etc in their Biafra dream, why have they forgotten their own brothers in the north central.
My opinion tells me that the south-easterners are more interested in the wealth of the ijaw and Ibibio
Let me use this opportunity to remind you that whenever the Yoruba counterpart having a regional meeting, there kit and kin in kogi, edo and delta are always included
Dele Aliu
ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!

Igala in Kogi state,Idoma and Igede in Benue state are part and parcel of the new Biafra movement by Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by oladele97: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Princewill1:
ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!

Igala in Kogi state,Idoma and Igede in Benue state are part and parcel of the new Biafra movement by Nnamdi Kanu.

tell that to your leader
Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by belzabull(f): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Apart from the southern part of Nigeria, there are Igbos in Benue and kogi states and will surely join up with Biafra when the time comes

op must be a fool to think that Igbos are after oil, the fact that he doesn't know that we have oil in Abia Imo and Anambra shows how ignorant he is
Re: Igbo And The Selfish Interest Of Biafra (opinion) by warrior01: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Udmaster:
did you escape from imbecility? Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ndoki, ObiIGBO all have crude oil. IMO state have the highest natural gas deposit in Nigeria, Enugu have Coal etc, Ebonyi have the biggest limestone deposit in Ntalaku, Aba and Onitcha have the biggest market in W.Africa. Ebonyi are food basket of the South East, Nnewi have the largest Auto Mobile Industry in W.Africa etc should i go on and educate that your shallow empty Milo Can you called a brain.. NEXT!

Please forgive his ignorance

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole / Breaking News : Okowa Defeats Ogboru In Court / Irregularities Detected In Bayelsa Election Result..........(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.