Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do (1597 Views)

Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by NLjona(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
I really need your help on this!!! We've dated for 5 months (Long Distance Relationship but we see each other often) At first it was all love in the air, well for the first 3 months. Things started changing after that.. She changed. Stopped calling,texting,caring and behaves non challant and even tlk abt her ex with me.. when I talk to her about it she turns it back to me like am acting too possesive. She made a lot of excuses about things and I felt like I was the one making efforts alone . On the fifth month,we had a major disagreement nd days later she used the "I wanna be alone" breakup line on me and I felt used. It hurts a lot.. Weeks gone by.. She occasionally text me bt I'm too angry to respond. She later asked for us to meet nd we talked things out and I accepted her back and right away she switched feelings cos she saw a friends (females) photos on my phone more than hers. I tried explaining things to her but she left at once and that day I tried texing her on social media and we chatted normally. But for weeks now we havnt texts or call and I'm confused cos one part of me wants to let go of her because it feels she's using me and the other still wants to try. She told a friend of ours that she wants to settle but I aint helping matters, which I don't understand cos she's to make efforts to make up if she really wants to...I'm so confused and sad about the whole issue.. Please I need ur advice on this.. Thanks!!
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Abdullateef77(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Brother!!! if your the only one making the efforts,i'll advise that you let her go

BTW why is there so much of a female friend pishure on your phone?
I no trust you oooo

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by buygala(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Long-distance relationship now = Long-distance thread undecided

op

You talk too much angry
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by pTomzz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by pTomzz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
no vex, how em dey Sen call me Bak fr airtel? grin
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
pTomzz:
no vex, how em dey Sen call me Bak fr airtel? grin

dial;
*140* recipient's number # and then send.
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
U don't have a girlfriend,u never did.

Stop deceiving urself.
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lemme book her a flight here then i will tell you her problem undecided. Silly man. Thats why women arent respecting again. Bringing all your problems to thread? Face your fears and prove why you have a stick jangling about undecided

By the way Feeling my cleats

Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by NLjona(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abdullateef77:
Brother!!! if your the only one making the efforts,i'll advise that you let her go

BTW why is there so much of a female friend pishure on your phone?
I no trust you oooo

Lol.. Thanks for your advice bro!!.. ;-)
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by delishpot: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oga, look for a well grounded beautiful girl to date.
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by buzquet(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
If u dey ontop oshodi bridge, look down, u go c lot of beta ladies.
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Kingsasian(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Brother, prepare your heart and mind for a heart break. These are signs of red card.she doesn't love you.
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Olami90: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op frm wot u said I sense lack of effective communicatn, understanding nd trust btw u two.
It is one fin for u to understand wot it taks to av a good relationship nd anoda fin to av a sound partner.
U both nid to av serious talk.Wit dis, u will get necessary knowledge of d babe u are dealing wit if u are intelligent.then u decide if she is som1 dat worth d effort or not.

#rmember there is no room for 70-30 in relationship.
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by NLjona(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Olami90:
Op frm wot u said I sense lack of effective communicatn, understanding nd trust btw u two.
It is one fin for u to understand wot it taks to av a good relationship nd anoda fin to av a sound partner.
U both nid to av serious talk.Wit dis, u will get necessary knowledge of d babe u are dealing wit if u are intelligent.then u decide if she is som1 dat worth d effort or not.

#rmember there is no room for 70-30 in relationship.

Thanks a lot... But I wanna know who should make the first move.. Me or her?
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Olami90: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
In dis situation, it is not bad if u make d first move(u are a guy). U wanna mak finz better naw.

#dnt b carried away by ur emotions thereby forgetting d purpose of avin dis talk.(Rmember u av to set d foundation ryt, since ur relationship is fresh)

NLjona:

Thanks a lot... But I wanna know who should make the first move.. Me or her?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by NLjona(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Olami90:
In dis situation, it is not bad if u make d first move(u are a guy). U wanna mak finz better naw.

#dnt b carried away by ur emotions thereby forgetting d purpose of avin dis talk.(Rmember u av to set d foundation ryt, since ur relationship is fresh)

Okay thanks .. This the best advice I've got!!
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Xtardom(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
U ar d man dude...u ar d boss..prepare ur hrt n take dah bold step...moreova she z probably wantin u 2 do so by fustratin u.
#wakeupdude
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Olami90: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
NLjona:

Okay thanks .. This the best advice I've got!!

U are very much welcome.
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
NLjona:
I really need your help on this!!! We've dated for 5 months (Long Distance Relationship but we see each other often) At first it was all love in the air, well for the first 3 months. Things started changing after that.. She changed. Stopped calling,texting,caring and behaves non challant and even tlk abt her ex with me.. when I talk to her about it she turns it back to me like am acting too possesive. She made a lot of excuses about things and I felt like I was the one making efforts alone . On the fifth month,we had a major disagreement nd days later she used the "I wanna be alone" breakup line on me and I felt used. It hurts a lot.. Weeks gone by.. She occasionally text me bt I'm too angry to respond. She later asked for us to meet nd we talked things out and I accepted her back and right away she switched feelings cos she saw a friends (females) photos on my phone more than hers. I tried explaining things to her but she left at once and that day I tried texing her on social media and we chatted normally. But for weeks now we havnt texts or call and I'm confused cos one part of me wants to let go of her because it feels she's using me and the other still wants to try. She told a friend of ours that she wants to settle but I aint helping matters, which I don't understand cos she's to make efforts to make up if she really wants to...I'm so confused and sad about the whole issue.. Please I need ur advice on this.. Thanks!!
when i was much younger,i would hve called you names but i can sense you are naive'
love takes time to grow,sorry to say,infatuation lasts up to two years in a relationship before love comes.
She does not know what she wants,she is controlled by her feelings n not controlling her feelings.Love is a choice,it is a decision to commit to one person,she has no choice or will of hers.When the butterfly feelings comes,she crawls to you,when it fades,she says she wants to be alone'

you are a human being that deserve to be respected and not a THING that should be used to fufil her emotions desire when she desires.

Even though you dont wanna treat yourself nice by letting that raven go,thhink of your parents,how would they feel if they know their sonn is being used?

God gave u guts n instincts,use them....lots of love dear

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by NLjona(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

when i was much younger,i would hve called you names but i can sense you are naive'
love takes time to grow,sorry to say,infatuation lasts up to two years in a relationship before love comes.
She does not know what she wants,she is controlled by her feelings n not controlling her feelings.Love is a choice,it is a decision to commit to one person,she has no choice or will of hers.When the butterfly feelings comes,she crawls to you,when it fades,she says she wants to be alone'

you are a human being that deserve to be respected and not a THING that should be used to fufil her emotions desire when she desires.

Even though you dont wanna treat yourself nice by letting that raven go,thhink of your parents,how would they feel if they know their sonn is being used?

God gave u guts n instincts,use them....lots of love dear

Wow!!...thanks so much for your advice
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by NLjona(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
Xtardom:
U ar d man dude...u ar d boss..prepare ur hrt n take dah bold step...moreova she z probably wantin u 2 do so by fustratin u.
#wakeupdude

You think so?... Please enlighten me more on your opinion
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Xtardom(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2015
NLjona:

You think so?... Please enlighten me more on your opinion
She telling u wen u qet tired u wud leave on ur own.lyk wen am done wit u nobody will tell u b4 u quit...datz it
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by frenzymirakk(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2015
honestly, things like dis ar not far from hapenin especially when d lady in question is stl vry young and immature emotionally. Besyds long distance relationship except in rare situation giv first tymers problem. Most ppl wu av dished out ther opinion said it ryt but has failed to adress d fact dat its a long distanc relationship. I went tru same tn and honestly its not easy considerin d fact dat she feels lonely and she hears a lot of tns frm differnt angles and bet me dis is 1 reason reltionships fail. My candid advice is try and fnd tym to talk tns out wit her and make her understand dat u respect her and d relationship and she should try same from her end. Dis way u both can trst each oda and d relationship . But on d oda hand try not to make her c u d oda way round as som1 she cant trst. Gudluck and i pray mine keeps flourishing
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by frenzymirakk(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Xtardom:

She telling u wen u qet tired u wud leave on ur own.lyk wen am done wit u nobody will tell u b4 u quit...datz it

u neva study ladies well..... U should av asked d age of d lady in question cos age and knowledge play crucial roles in relationship. If she is not mature yet she wont stop behaving as such and u av to b d 1 tryn to make it work.
Re: Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do by Xtardom(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2015
frenzymirakk:

u neva study ladies well..... U should av asked d age of d lady in question cos age and knowledge play crucial roles in relationship. If she is not mature yet she wont stop behaving as such and u av to b d 1 tryn to make it work.
if u say so.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Men's And Women's Friendship / MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning / My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.