Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With (1595 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" / Woman who fell inlove with a beggar now married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by OBTMOS(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2015
Her name is Gloria, i first saw her the first day I went to join YWAP.she is so beautiful with her eyes like that of a cat.I could not do any thing other than to tell her what I was beggining to feel. At first, she wouldn't believe because she felt I was just trying to get her into talking since I needed to get close to someone for being a new comer. I kept telling her I love her until she eventually said yes which I thought It was because of my first song that had become everybody's favourite. I was dating her and all I needed,she gave to me including S*X. Things Started falling apart when she brought her clothes so I could help her starch which i did since I was I good at it, not kowing she was doing this to tell her friends that her boyfriend do wash her clothes for her. Jeez! She brought her torn clothes again and ask me to help her take them to a tailor that she needed to fix her hair and she will like to wear it to our meeting that same day. I went for the meeting,a practice section and they came one of her friend who called me romantic boyfriend.soon, all the girls had began to call me romantic boyfriend which made all the boys to be jealous of me not knowing what was going on. I got to know what she was doing when Anita came to me and said "Moses, you wash Gloria's clothes for real"? I was speechless and then the girl began to laugh. Oboy! Things come bad when everybody come the talk about this thing ooo. I had to stop going for practice because I was beggining to feel unconfortable.as for Gloria, I met her and asked her why has she done such a thing and began to cry saying " baby I don't know it's gonna turn like this, I only want the girls to feel I have control over my man but am sorry,pls forgive me and she knelt down" I love her but I have to tell her it 's over. One funny thing is that her friend Anita is now calling me!
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by OBTMOS(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2015
Seems Most girls by that name love bn in control of their guy I v a friend as well her BF washes her undies for her lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by crispberry(f): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2015
Lol. Please move on
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by ernesty20(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Lol
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by ajasbaba(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2015
this your story sef,

so how this one come take concern us,

make we console you or clap for you.

when you dey yarnsh her you no tell us ohhhhh,

now we thing don spoil you can run to nairaland forum to tell us ur level of stupidity.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
Which kain small pikin thing be dis sef? undecided

Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by OBTMOS(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2015
nickkylawve:
Seems Most girls by that name love bn in control of their guy I v a friend as well her BF washes her undies for her lipsrsealed
those kind of girls have wrong ideas.a man should always be in control
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
OBTMOS:
Her name is Gloria, i first saw her the first day I went to join YWAP.she is so beautiful with her eyes like that of a cat.I could not do any thing other than to tell her what I was beggining to feel. At first, she wouldn't believe because she felt I was just trying to get her into talking since I needed to get close to someone for being a new comer. I kept telling her I love her until she eventually said yes which I thought It was because of my first song that had become everybody's favourite. I was dating her and all I needed,she gave to me including S*X. Things Started falling apart when she brought her clothes so I could help her starch which i did since I was I good at it, not kowing she was doing this to tell her friends that her boyfriend do wash her clothes for her. Jeez! She brought her torn clothes again and ask me to help her take them to a tailor that she needed to fix her hair and she will like to wear it to our meeting that same day. I went for the meeting,a practice section and they came one of her friend who called me romantic boyfriend.soon, all the girls had began to call me romantic boyfriend which made all the boys to be jealous of me not knowing what was going on. I got to know what she was doing when Anita came to me and said "Moses, you wash Gloria's clothes for real"? I was speechless and then the girl began to laugh. Oboy! Things come bad when everybody come the talk about this thing ooo. I had to stop going for practice because I was beggining to feel unconfortable.as for Gloria, I met her and asked her why has she done such a thing and began to cry saying " baby I don't know it's gonna turn like this, I only want the girls to feel I have control over my man but am sorry,pls forgive me and she knelt down" I love her but I have to tell her it 's over. One funny thing is that her friend Anita is now calling me!

Houseboy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by OBTMOS(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
nickkylawve:
am sorry
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Michellla(f): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2015
cant help but laugh at this.
sorry.
take heart

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
early morning comedy.
thanks for the laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2015
early morning comedy.
thanks for the laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by IamLEGEND1: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
I have no idea what the moral of this thread is supposed to be.
except of coz if u put this nónsense here so we can laugh at you.
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by OBTMOS(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I have no idea what the moral of this thread is supposed to be.

except of coz if u put this nónsense here so we can laugh at you.
U don't know me so how can U laugh at me,U must be a mad man then
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Lmaa...Now,I'm just going to take this story as a comic relief...hahahaha
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by IamLEGEND1: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2015
OBTMOS:
U don't know me so how can U laugh at me,U must be a mad man then

na today you know?

I'm wack as fuçk
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2015
Lmao...Now,I'm just going to take this story as a comic relief...hahahaha

On a serious note,though...ur gf acted really childishly nd distastefully. But if u still love her,4give her nd put it behind u. Can't stop laughing though... lol
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
quiinnBee:
early morning comedy. thanks for the laugh grin
[/b]Hello Bae cheesy[/b]

#Yo'LO
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by OBTMOS(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

na today you know?

I'm wack as fuçk
lolz
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Remilekun101: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
lol..

Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Daviewonder(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Smd...
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by CaroLyner(f): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
better late than never. its good you dumped her sorry ass soonest
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by gunners160(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
OBTMOS:
began to cry saying " baby I don't know it's gonna turn like this, I only want the girls to feel I have control over my man !
The truth is you have been womanwrappernized and she wants to control you of which she did. But thank God" o ya ara ni brain".
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by kinibigdeal(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
You both lack self esteem
Re: My Experience With A Lady I Fell Inlove With by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
richommie:

[/b]Hello Bae cheesy[/b]

#Yo'LO
whats up cheesy

(1) (Reply)

'i'm A High Class Prostitute, But My Parents Think I Work In A Bank!' (2) / Ladies Will You Rocks This Wedding Gown? / Heyyy Illegal Gangz Romanceland Lawon E Le Yii,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.