Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation (42756 Views)

Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. / Budget Padding: EFCC Writes Clerk, Perm Sec- The Nation / Revealed! Buhari Illegally Kept Shu’ara As Perm Sec To Spy On Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by sunshine1974(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2015
I see.
izzieman:

Google is your friend in my case, Bing is my friend. At least 10,000 Nigerians died in the last one year. 2000 in one week when the Hebdo attack happened in France.

Boko Haram's 'deadliest massacre': 2,000 feared dead in Nigeria - http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/boko-haram-deadliest-
massacre-baga-nigeria

The five-year insurgency killed more than 10,000 people last year alone, according to the Washington-based Council on Foreign Relations. More than a million people are displaced inside Nigeria and hundreds of thousands have fled across its borders into Chad and Cameroon.

Charlie Propaganda without facts, I do not do.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by godstime12(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2015
saraki is a bastard an idiotic element a first class betrayal no wonder Muslim do not trust a Yoruba converted muslim
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by midolian(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
maxtamazin:

I get wind up when I see a stupid statement like this and more pissed when some fools.like and shared it.....This is not about Saraki but a big threat to the change we want....for the nation to move forward the three tier of government must work together, we have one of most important part of the tier in disarray and all we concern about the humiliation of the person holding the post.
you have a point bro. But the fact that you made sense doesn't invalidate my post. Its just the plane truth I told. Now, can u compare the kinda respect David Mark enjoyed during his reign as the Senate president to Saraki's? The difference is clear. And the reason is clear as well. No one is interested in the humiliation saraki suffers. I commented based on the content of the "news" but it seems u didn't read. You only read the comments. Hence this attack.

Every well meaning Nigerian would luv naija to move forward. #peace.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by free13: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Chai......

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by josite: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2015
midolian:
Saraki don spoil hinself. He will go down in history as the most disrespected senate president as a result of the treacherous means through which he occupied that exalted seat.

all we need do is to like this statement a million times and saraki will know he is better off not presiding over the senate of a changed Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by adebisicutie: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't you think you're confused...
1)Senate President has immunity... undecided
2)Saraki came to power through northern & PDP alliance...
3)Saraki is from North-Central...
4)SW has absolutely nothing to offer in this equation...
So what's your point?...where does buhari derive such utopian power you're dreaming of?...

Mr man, get you facts right Senate president has no immunity. EFCC can pick him up at any time

The North helped him when it wasn't directly against Buhari, Saraki will never be picked over Buhari by the northerners. Saraki is a Yoruba man turned Fulani and the north may use him when it's convenient but no dream of him replacing Buhari. Even the northerners in PDP won't join in such as Buhari has a cult follows hip in the north and any attempt to impeach him will have the people turn against them.

Why am I even bothering to reply someone who does not know that the Senate a president have no immunity sef
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by patriotic16: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2015
EdCure:

Serves him right. Lets see how he arrogate more power to himself same way he seized the Senate.
I'll advice Buhari to go ahead and swear-in his ministers should the criminal Saraki try to pose a stumbling block.

I think that will be highly unwise, trespassing and unconstitutional for him to do. We should stop giving this kind of destructive advise. APC on the brink of total collapse..

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Excuzeme: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2015
adebisicutie:

Mr man, get you facts right Senate president has no immunity. EFCC can pick him up at any time

The North helped him when it wasn't directly against Buhari, Saraki will never be picked over Buhari by the northerners. Saraki is a Yoruba man turned Fulani and the north may use him when it's convenient but no dream of him replacing Buhari. Even the northerners in PDP won't join in such as Buhari has a cult follows hip in the north and any attempt to impeach him will have the people turn against them.

Why am I even bothering to reply someone who does not know that the Senate a president have no immunity sef

hehehee! grin grin grin

You just responded to one "Lagos-traffic Gala Seller"... l saw him while l was driving-by!! cry cry grin grin

Next time, chose your conversations wisely! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by adebisicutie: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Excuzeme:

hehehee! grin grin grin

You just responded to one "Lagos-traffic Gala Seller"... l saw him while l was driving-by!! cry cry grin grin

Next time, chose your conversations wisely! undecided undecided

He he he, that explains it
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by okpurukata(f): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
ruffDiamond:
go and d.ie abeg who is yr ikwereMalu to the rest of Nigeriahe amount to NOTHING and Southeast? .mtchewww y'all persona non grata!Igbo issue making empty threat since 1960 .go shout that nonsense in front of ewu -lobia prison in ANAMBRA.

I feel ur pain Aturu. You guys have planned with your drug lord how to take over all the major positions for your south wasteners. Alas, you were outsmarted. This is just d beginning. My advise is let the bickering stop. We are sick of it.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by adconline(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
double0seven:

It's not as simple as you say. If Saraki continues to stall the National budget for no good reason, he'll be setting himself up for serious problems. Also making himself seriously unpopular.

even though he's senate president, he is just one senator in the house.
Senate has done it in rhr past and Nigerians didn't complain. Most Nigerians only hold the executive responsible for non-passage of budget
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by adconline(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Excuzeme:

Sharrap there!
Did anyone murder the previous Senate Presidents?
These TWO will simply be impeached and replaced. End of Story!

"Those who murder sleep would themselves not slumber"
! grin grin grin

Saraki has murdered sleep! As for Ekweremadu, his case is a minor matter.

Gerrit?
We are talking real hard facts folks like u debate emotions. Saraki has more senators on his side than APC. Where will APC get super majority of 72 senators to impeach him??
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by akanbiaa(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chigold101:
humn... My brother i dont think the senate have to write the “presidency“ to do their duty.
Perm sec is being invited cos their is no minister. The senate wont and cant beg anybody to carry out their mandate. As a matter of fact, perm sec is a civil servant, not a public servant therefore must not be partisan. He should not join politicians to play politics.
Exactly why he refused to go so as not to look like he is siding with the Saraki faction
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by akanbiaa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
adconline:

PDP had a 2/3 majority and also all Igbo states had 15 senators- so it's an insignificant number to sway any vote. Today, PDP has about 48 senators, so it's not easy to impeach Saraki.
even when many more PDP members decamp to APC or Saraki fails to serve PDP interest? Anyway what's the latest on the forging of document issue with the deputy senate president ?
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by bamidele029: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
adconline:

We are talking real hard facts folks like u debate emotions. Saraki has more senators on his side than APC. Where will APC get super majority of 72 senators to impeach him??

No permanent friends in politics, for favors from the president those Senators will drop him quick. You no know politicians
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by adconline(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
akanbiaa:
even when many more PDP members decamp to APC or Saraki fails to serve PDP interest? Anyway what's the latest on the forging of document issue with the deputy senate president ?
Delusions of grandeur.. Hoping that PDP would fight Saraki in order for APC to impeach Saraki and remove Ekweremadu, a PDP senator?? Go and get ur money back from babalawos vid it ain't gonna happen
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by lilmagambo(f): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
All dis nonsense is not a called 4 cos d opposition party go jus dy happy coz of wats is appening
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by abbaapple: 12:31am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Icecomrade post=35800544][/b]

WHERE HAS POWER IMPROVED BETTER THAN WE SHOULD TO HAVE BEFORE?
WHERE HAS THE FUEL CUE DISAPPEARED?
433 PEOPLE DEAD IN ONE MONTH WITH G7 SUPPORT!
ARENT YOU PARANOID?

[te]
Dude u must sick in ur head! Better shot tah Bleep u gay!
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by amaben2020(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2015
senier007:

I don't know who is a fool here, based on my own belief not yours, the advert of Mehdi will signal the end of all the wrongs in this world and the whole world will be united against injustice, worshipping idols or men, there will be no more war atleast for that period, nobody will play politics that's why I said till he comes. Why would you even think of comparing Tinubu with god? I don't joke with my religion, I can't even compare tinubu with a pious imam or alfa now but when it comes to politics Jagaban Borgu is my role model. Anyone that takes tinubu for granted is in for "Jonathan Full treatment" (Bringing Down the whole house).
thank God and Jesus I wasn't born a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Oba Of Benin Reprimands Obaseki For Refusing Overtures For Peace With Oshiomole / Posting Of New Commissioners Of Police Announced By Arase (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.