Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation (42753 Views)

Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. / Budget Padding: EFCC Writes Clerk, Perm Sec- The Nation / Revealed! Buhari Illegally Kept Shu’ara As Perm Sec To Spy On Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by sunshine1974(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Shey na ur papa him steal from? U people keep calling somebody thief without evidence. Idiats, the same way u people call tinubu a criminal. Mtchewwww
Excuzeme:

If Saraki and his PDP spoilers, per-chance fail to confirm his Cabinet, PMB will simply go on ruling with the Perm Secs, as he his doing now.

People can rave and rant, he will simply point to who is preventing him from forming a Cabinet! grin grin

It will save the masses a lot of money (wastage and looting) and might even make things work better as we would not have the likes of Stealler Oduah or Dezziani Allisson "looting" Madueke to deal with! undecided undecided undecided

Saraki on the other hand, will never muster the 2/3rds majority to veto PMB's actions. its that simple!
Every Coin has TWO SIDES!

As for Saraki, his CRIMINAL past is what will bring him down so fast, not even PMB.
Just remember he has no immunity, unlike the President and Governors!

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by double0seven(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2015
adconline:

2/3 majority only for impeachment and we are not talking about that. Saraki has the power to shut down PMB. For the umpteenth time, Saraki just needs a simple majority to reject PMB's budget request. Mind u GEJ passed the budget, so he's going to need a supplementary budget to carry out his agenda.
Folks like u don't get it that it's about the money-€£$; and NASS has the key to the purse!!

It's not as simple as you say. If Saraki continues to stall the National budget for no good reason, he'll be setting himself up for serious problems. Also making himself seriously unpopular.

even though he's senate president, he is just one senator in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by disumusa: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Iykopee:
Are these guys in APC wired to reason like animals? Oh becos saraki legally wangled his way to the top, he shud be disrepected eh? Little wonder the president is a daura zombie.
you are not to wangle to political positions, you are to wait for others to come and do proper election.

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Excuzeme: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2015
akanbiaa:
how long did wabara, okadigbo, nnamani, anyim and enwerem last as senate president? Saraki is only a senator what makes a senate president really powerful and last on the seat is the cooperation of the party and majority of the house at least 80%

Dont mind these slowpokes!

They keep shouting Saraki this, Saraki that! grin grin

If Saraki and his PDP spoilers, per-chance fail to confirm his Cabinet, PMB will simply go on ruling with the Perm Secs, as he his doing now.

People can rave and rant, he will simply point to who is preventing him from forming a Cabinet! grin grin

It will save the masses a lot of money (wastage and looting) and might even make things work better as we would not have the likes of Stealler Oduah or Dezziani Allisson "looting" Madueke to deal with! undecided undecided undecided

Saraki on the other hand, will never muster the 2/3rds majority to impeach PMB. its that simple!
Every Coin has TWO SIDES!

As for Saraki, his CRIMINAL past is what will bring him down so fast, not even PMB.
Just remember he has no immunity, unlike the President and Governors!

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Excuzeme: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2015
intrepid:

I see more troubles in government and more blatant insubordination coming up due to this Saraki wayo emergence issue.I foresee this guy getting kicked out before his term is done

Not just kicked out, he will lose his Senate seat and then gets JAILED for his Criminal past.
I give him n more than 3Months at most

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by simplynola(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Saraki please summon Shekau, lets hear what that one will say too.

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by disumusa: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Apc should keep it up at least they are teaching Nigerians well

they taught us that the once reverend and prestigious office of the president can be turn into a mere LGA because it's Gej now they are feeling the heat because it's their turn and Nigerians have little or no respect for the office.

now they want to teach us that Senate president office is the same.
let them bring it on we'll keep learning in more brutal way.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
this picture is belong to namdi azikwe tribe

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Excuzeme: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2015
okpurukata:

The way these APC guys are carrying on, I hope they will not wake up one day and murder Saraki and Ekweremadu. This level if bitterness is never seen before. The SSS and security agencies should ensure these two guys are protected. An attack on Ekweremadu is an attack on the SE. APC cannot tell us that their performance within these 4yrs is hinged purely on a hand picked senate president. These should just move ahead and all the legislature to function independently as Buhari approved. This bickering should stop.

Sharrap there!
Did anyone murder the previous Senate Presidents?
These TWO will simply be impeached and replaced. End of Story!

"Those who murder sleep would themselves not slumber"
! grin grin grin

Saraki has murdered sleep! As for Ekweremadu, his case is a minor matter.

Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by izzieman: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2015
The Permanent Secretary knows something that Saraki does not know. Saraki's seat is less secure than he thinks. The clerk of the house changing the rules to allow Saraki win an election in a senate that had not been constituted has legal implications and when all hell breaks lose, the Clerk will name names if he has not already done so.

The only reason Saraki still has the Senate President title is because the APC does not want it to fall to Ekweremadu by default. When push comes to shove, believe me Ekeremadu would rather step down than be accused of being part of the fraud perpetrated by the Clerk of the house. The Police is your friend and the Nigerian Police can be very efficient when they want to be.

That's truly the way the cookie crumbles but this time, it is not APC's cookies that are crumbling.

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by disumusa: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=disumusa post=35801757]this picture belong to namdi azikwe tribe.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by izzieman: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
okpurukata:

The way these APC guys are carrying on, I hope they will not wake up one day and murder Saraki and Ekweremadu. This level if bitterness is never seen before. The SSS and security agencies should ensure these two guys are protected. An attack on Ekweremadu is an attack on the SE. APC cannot tell us that their performance within these 4yrs is hinged purely on a hand picked senate president. These should just move ahead and all the legislature to function independently as Buhari approved. This bickering should stop.

Nobody is going to kill them. The only thing we should be afraid of is for those two guys not to kill the Clerk of the house, but the police already have their information.

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Excuzeme: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
adconline:

PDP had a 2/3 majority and also all Igbo states had 15 senators- so it's an insignificant number to sway any vote. Today, PDP has about 48 senators, so it's not easy to impeach Saraki.

A "Convicted Criminal" will simply have to vacate the SP seat.
Dont you get where the blow is coming from?

I will advise you to do some reading/digging on Saraki's past and you might get a clue!

Thats is "exam cheat", l should not be giving you such but go on, do some research now.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Excuzeme: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2015
henchamb:
The perm sec was like i cannot attend a meeting with a mere bank manager CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Excuzeme: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2015
double0seven:

rubbish talk.

so obvious you just pained because of GEJ's loss.

PMB government at it's worst will still be 100 ten better than GEJ's government. You know why : because PMB is not interested in stealing or helping his friends to steal ; second, because he has good intentions.

Just allow those SaTANoids to keep #Wailing Wailers!

PMB nor send!
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by izzieman: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2015
Icecomrade:
[/b]

WHERE HAS POWER IMPROVED BETTER THAN WE SHOULD TO HAVE BEFORE?
WHERE HAS THE FUEL CUE DISAPPEARED?
433 PEOPLE DEAD IN ONE MONTH WITH G7 SUPPORT!
ARENT YOU PARANOID?

433 dead in one month compared to 833 per month under the past regime is quite a reduction I must say!
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Excuzeme: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2015
sunshine1974:
Shey na ur papa him steal from? U people keep calling somebody thief without evidence. Idiats, the same way u people call tinubu a criminal. Mtchewwww

It is fl@theades like you that are #Wailing Wailers, about Tinubu!
Dezianni Allisson "looting" is a looter.

Now go jump into the lagoon if you disagree! tongue tongue

Omo-ale olori-pelebe!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by sunshine1974(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2015
U can go and hug the transformer, it wldnt change the fact dat Saraki controls d national assembly. tongue
Excuzeme:

It is fl@theades like you that are #Wailing Wailers, about Tinubu!
Dezianni Allisson "looting" is a looter.

Now go jump into the lagoon if you disagree! tongue tongue

Omo-ale olori-pelebe!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by sunshine1974(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2015
Oga u have lied here, if 833 die per month under GEJ pls how many will die in 6yrs? Una too dey lie for naija, baseless and factless lies
izzieman:

433 dead in one month compared to 833 per month under the past regime is quite a reduction I must say!
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by philips70(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]And the same PDP provided the institutional frameworks for free and fair elections that your 'APC dog' would ride on?

What a destruction.[/size]

PDP had no choice man. Hope you know what's referred to as exigencies of our time. They provided institutional frameworks yet they tried every shenanigans in this world to compromise same system if not for the resilience of Nigerians and insistence of the international community that was breathing on their shoulders. Tell me another joke man. If PDP was afforded the opportunity they would have rigged and declared themselves winners like they have always done. Give it to Jega! They wanted to show to the world they are reforming the process and at the same time cunningly compromise it! We know them, repentance was not included in their genes.

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Saphiex(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Pls sir, how can I unlike ur post?
Iykopee:
Are these guys in APC wired to reason like animals? Oh becos saraki legally wangled his way to the top, he shud be disrepected eh? Little wonder the president is a daura zombie.

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by izzieman: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2015
sunshine1974:
Oga u have lied here, if 833 die per month under GEJ pls how many will die in 6yrs? Una too dey lie for naija, baseless and factless lies

Google is your friend in my case, Bing is my friend. At least 10,000 Nigerians died in the last one year. 2000 in one week when the Hebdo attack happened in France.

Boko Haram's 'deadliest massacre': 2,000 feared dead in Nigeria - http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/boko-haram-deadliest-
massacre-baga-nigeria

The five-year insurgency killed more than 10,000 people last year alone, according to the Washington-based Council on Foreign Relations. More than a million people are displaced inside Nigeria and hundreds of thousands have fled across its borders into Chad and Cameroon.

Charlie Propaganda without facts, I do not do.

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
change49ja:

Let's assume for a minute that they have the numbers( we all know that's not right) but don't forget that Buhari has the power...You don't mess with a president. They dare not.

Which power?...Explain plzzzz
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by wazobiaN9(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2015
specco:
Majority of Nigeran voters earnestly wish they could turn back the hand of time to pre March 28 but its too late. The damage is already done until another opportunty in 2019. Once bitten twice shy.

NO dull head. Twill be nothing short of madness to continue on that GEJ train taking Nigeria to armageddon.

Majority of Nigerians are not as dissillusioned and dum.b as you are to wish for oga clueless and stealing is not corruption. Speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by nwadiuko1(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2015
The woman is a career civil servant for christ sake and there is no way she will answer the senators which getting a briefing from the HOS ministry of finance....since there is no minister in charge yet....
Saraki should take a chill pill
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by omojeesu(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2015
I'm sorry for the perm sec. She is the grass between two elephants!
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2015
adebisicutie:

You are forgetting that the Senate President has no immunity and thee have been many accusations trailing him from his time as a Governor. All Buhari would have to do is have EFCC deal with him and the deputy senate president can be taken care of. Saraki knows not to step out of line where Buhari is concerned plus the northerners will turn on him so fast and the SW can't stand him already

Don't you think you're confused...
1)Senate President has immunity...
2)Saraki came to power through northern & PDP alliance...
3)Saraki is from North-Central...
4)SW has absolutely nothing to offer in this equation...
So what's your point?...where does buhari derive such utopian power you're dreaming of?...
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by onyeogalu1(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Excuzeme:

Thisday account is not reliable as it is partisan.
I watched it on Channels TV live.

David Mark just said Obanikoro should "Take a Bow" while he ignored the calls for a vote count, knowing that Obanikoro will not sail through an actual vote count.

Having said that , dont let us go on a tangent to the issue being discussed here.
My point is that PMB and the PermSec are on safe grounds with regards to appointment of Ministers and ignoring the Saraki invitation, respectively.
...Except you can show me in the constitution, where an "offense and punishment" was "created and stipulated" respectively.

Obanikoro is a former senator and as it was customary during Mark regime not to question former senator

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2015
change49ja:

If there's anyone that'll be impeached, it's Saraki...you think the northerners are that stupid. You sincerely think they'll impeach Buhari for Osinbajo to be president? Are you kidding me? They'll rather use Saraki as a sacrificial goat or cow.

Believe me, if buhari is to go, ordinary commissioner will go with him...Is Saraki from north central or SW?...who's gonna impeach Saraki who has the support of faction of APC majority of whom are northerners and then other parties...Anything that has to do with Tinubu/SW for now is against the interest of north...so what's your point?
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2015
islandmoon:

it will not work! then America prediction will come to reality, no corrupt person will Nigeria again! Never again!!

See braggarts...mind telling me the people who have been avoiding that prediction more...
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by maxtamazin: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2015
midolian:
Saraki don spoil hinself. He will go down in history as the most disrespected senate president as a result of the treacherous means through which he occupied that exalted seat.

I get wind up when I see a stupid statement like this and more pissed when some fools.like and shared it.....This is not about Saraki but a big threat to the change we want....for the nation to move forward the three tier of government must work together, we have one of most important part of the tier in disarray and all we concern about the humiliation of the person holding the post.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by PrinceMario(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2015
specco:
Majority of Nigeran voters earnestly wish they could turn back the hand of time to pre March 28 but its too late. The damage is already done until another opportunty in 2019. Once bitten twice shy.
The epitome of a wailing wailer.

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by mrjangaweed: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2015
disumusa:
this picture is belong to namdi azikwe tribe

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West / Tension As Group Storm APC Headquarters Protesting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.