Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation (42746 Views)

Workers Day : Drama As Workers Reject Being Addressed By Perm Sec. / Budget Padding: EFCC Writes Clerk, Perm Sec- The Nation / Revealed! Buhari Illegally Kept Shu’ara As Perm Sec To Spy On Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by okpurukata(f): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2015
senier007:
Karma is a B**tch, it hits you when you feel you are untouchable, and Army, Police, Court can't help you on this one since you disrespected both your fada and the party that brought you to power, when you disrespected your fada we didn't intervene cuz it's family issue unknown to us, you are turning yourself to a monster like and must be stopped or rubbished at all cost. I am a fulani man but I will vote for Asiwaju a millions times than to waste my vote on Atiku, dangote and the sarakis of this world. Jagaban Borgu till mahdi comes.

The way these APC guys are carrying on, I hope they will not wake up one day and murder Saraki and Ekweremadu. This level if bitterness is never seen before. The SSS and security agencies should ensure these two guys are protected. An attack on Ekweremadu is an attack on the SE. APC cannot tell us that their performance within these 4yrs is hinged purely on a hand picked senate president. These should just move ahead and all the legislature to function independently as Buhari approved. This bickering should stop.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by tayejay(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
senier007:
Karma is a B**tch, it hits you when you feel you are untouchable, and Army, Police, Court can't help you on this one since you disrespected both your fada and the party that brought you to power, when you disrespected your fada we didn't intervene cuz it's family issue unknown to us, you are turning yourself to a monster like and must be stopped or rubbished at all cost. I am a fulani man but I will vote for Asiwaju a millions times than to waste my vote on Atiku, dangote and the sarakis of this world. Jagaban Borgu till mahdi comes.

Senate present or any other leader dose not have to be zombi of any credible superior authority if d path of honour is followed to attain such position... we cannot negate moral uprightness in our approach to things or situation not withstanding the constitutions... in fact the constitutions can only be effectively implemented thru application of such invisible laws..
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by MrCounselor: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Since March 28 he hasn't found credible people

Abeg which yeye school you attended

Please go back and ask for a refund of your school fees
grin
Funny things is I had Masters degree already in ur *Premier* University, not on political matters though. Deal wt that! You can help trace my Matric No and hand over my school fees back, u'll be suprised I'll gladly accept it @economic matters nah.
Since March 28 he hasn't o. Are those dregs you are eyeing not been indicted by EFCC already? Let him scrutinize his Holistic List, not just some bags of beans in a hurry. Thatz why he might have seen CREDIBILITY in his PERMANENT SECRETARIES, deal with that again!!

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by adconline(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2015
akanbiaa:
how long did wabara, okadigbo, nnamani, anyim and enwerem last as senate president? Saraki is only a senator what makes a senate president really powerful and last on the seat is the cooperation of the party and majority of the house at least 80%
PDP had a 2/3 majority and also all Igbo states had 15 senators- so it's an insignificant number to sway any vote. Today, PDP has about 48 senators, so it's not easy to impeach Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by SUBMARINE: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2015
MrCounselor:

Funny things is I had Masters degree already in ur *Premier* University, not on political matters though. Deal wt that! You can help trace my Matric No and hand over my school fees back, u'll be suprised I'll gladly accept it @economic matters nah.
Since March 28 he hasn't o. Are those dregs you are eyeing not been indicted by EFCC already? Let him scrutinize his Holistic List, not just some bags of beans in a hurry. Thatz why he might have seen CREDIBILITY in his PERMANENT SECRETARIES, deal with that again!!

Guy go and sit down

Your grandfather buhari has failed

Out of 10 appointments, only 1 from the south all in the name of ethnic nepotism.

Now go back to your primary school and collect your school fees. grin
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by ruffDiamond: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin e see anything sef e just start
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by adconline(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2015
intrepid:

I see more troubles in government and more blatant insubordination coming up due to this Saraki wayo emergence issue.I foresee this guy getting kicked out before his term is done
Constitution of Naija trumps any party doctrine or supremacy!!
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Edokpia: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2015
senier007:
. Shut up you are a yoruba man,and don't disguise and deceive people to vote for shamless yoruba people.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by MrCounselor: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2015
kenny987:

When the word 'SHALL' is used in formal legislative/statutory books or laws it connotes compulsion. In other words it is mandatory that the President shall appoint ministers at least one from each state who shall be an indigenes of such state. The word 'MUST' is rarely, if ever, used cos that is not legislative drafting language. This is settled law and has been pronounced upon countless times by the Supreme Court. Therefore the President shall appoint ministers, his only discretion is when and even that must be within a reasonable time after which questions may be asked. Don't forget there is an Executive Council of the Federation which must work too. The governing boards of various MDGSs have d membership/leadership of ministers statutorily recognised as well. He may delay for a certain time but it must be done if governance is to be carried out as should be.
Tnx maam, like seriously I am learning here.
So the word has a different/stronger meaning in administrative contexts than itz normal usage in plain English.
Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Ghandi12: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2015
signz:

It's clear that Buhari does not want peace. For God's sake this man should let the sleeping dog be. At this rate, i fear that Nigeria may go back to the days of political assasinations.

Calm down my Dear. If you really want progress in Nigeria under a Buhari Presidency take a dispassionate look at things. Senator Saraki of APC has gone against his party's advice twice and seems to have gone away with it! Twice!

By extension Buhari the Leader of APC has been defeated/humiliated twice by an APC Senator in cahoots 8 Others. Buhari led APC do not want to fraternize with Saraki because they know he has more blow in stock for them.

SP Saraki only has the key to peace - if he stopped humiliating his party today you will see rainbow over our skies tonight.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Edokpia: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2015
ruffDiamond:
grin grin e see anything sef e just start
. Both buhari and osinbanjo will soon be impeached by the legislature.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Chigold101(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2015
akanbiaa:
then Saraki should do the needful and formally write the presidency for clearance not informally.
humn... My brother i dont think the senate have to write the “presidency“ to do their duty.
Perm sec is being invited cos their is no minister. The senate wont and cant beg anybody to carry out their mandate. As a matter of fact, perm sec is a civil servant, not a public servant therefore must not be partisan. He should not join politicians to play politics.

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by chyket(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2015
The cold truth is that the Senate President has enormous powers and he could make like difficult for the executive in due course.The Presidency needs the Senate for clearance of Ministers,budget approval etc.All the major actors here should thread sofly in the general interest of the nation.No nation ever moves forward when Executive and Legislature fight/bicker.

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Icecomrade: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2015
abbaapple:
GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF GOVERNANCE IS...

Without Power minister:
- Electricity supply has greatly improved

Without Petroleum minister:
- refineries are almost fully revamped, to commence production within a month.
- Disappearance of fuel queues without oil marketers holding country to ransom.
- Stoppage of phantom fuel subsidy payments to the cabal, & reducing it from over N5b to N1.8b per day.

Without Finance minister:
- External reserves increased by over $2b in a month.
- Bailout to states to clear 8 months salary arrears.
- Closure of all secret govt accounts.
- Maintenance of a single Federation Account for all FG revenues

Without External Affairs minister:
- Secured multilateral cooperation of all neighbouring countries for a MJTF against Boko Haram.
- G7 cooperation and support in fight against insurgents.

Without Commerce & Trade minister:
- Concluded package to revamp local industries.

All in barely a month!

l'm delighted about the prospect, when PMB would have touched all sectors of our national life.Kudos to PMB&APC

WHERE HAS POWER IMPROVED BETTER THAN WE SHOULD TO HAVE BEFORE?
WHERE HAS THE FUEL CUE DISAPPEARED?
433 PEOPLE DEAD IN ONE MONTH WITH G7 SUPPORT!
ARENT YOU PARANOID?

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Edokpia: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Ghandi12:

Calm down my Dear. If you really want progress in Nigeria under a Buhari Presidency take a dispassionate look at things. Senator Saraki of APC has gone against his party's advice twice and seems to have gone away with it! Twice!

By extension Buhari the Leader of APC has been defeated/humiliated twice by an APC Senator in cahoots 8 Others. Buhari led APC do not want to fraternize with Saraki because they know he has more blow in stock for them.

SP Saraki only has the key to peace - if he stopped humiliating his party today you will see rainbow over our skies tonight.
. That is a party issue APC should settle it themselves not extending it to the general populace.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by henchamb(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2015
The perm sec was like i cannot attend a meeting with a mere bank manager
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Chigold101(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2015
signz:

It's clear that Buhari does not want peace. For God's sake this man should let the sleeping dog be. At this rate, i fear that Nigeria may go back to the days of political assasinations.
humn... God help us... It seems that bad days are hear again...

But GOD forbid
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by MrCounselor: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Guy go and sit down

Your grandfather buhari has failed

Out of 10 appointments, only 1 from the south all in the name of ethnic nepotism.

Now go back to your primary school and collect your school fees. grin
Some people like you lack simple etiquette, being an anonymous on a social media shouldn't take away your senses.
Do no quote me any longer if you cannot lay down ur convincing points argumentatively/constructively.
Stop raving like an illeterate.

Forward ur ministerial lists to him if you think it fends u ur living expenses.

Yeah, me too I am feeling he's appointing people from the North at the moment, doesn't change Nigeria from being functional... Only that you're an ethnic bigot. As long as these people can deliver, I don't do he's yiboe, he's yoloba or he's aboki things.
[size=15pt]They are Nigerians, ...ehm..ehm...that's all that matters.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by ledaman: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2015
hahahah ! how can a mere senate President summon perm sec ? law of karma! that the result of overambitious man
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2015
akanbiaa:
how long did wabara, okadigbo, nnamani, anyim and enwerem last as senate president? Saraki is only a senator what makes a senate president really powerful and last on the seat is the cooperation of the party and majority of the house at least 80%
Stop bring Okadigbo etc into this.The APC does not possess the kind of majority PDP had to enable them decide anything on their own.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by ruffDiamond: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2015
okpurukata:

The way these APC guys are carrying on, I hope they will not wake up one day and murder Saraki and Ekweremadu. This level if bitterness is never seen before. The SSS and security agencies should ensure these two guys are protected. An attack on Ekweremadu is an attack on the SE. APC cannot tell us that their performance within these 4yrs is hinged purely on a hand picked senate president. These should just move ahead and all the legislature to function independently as Buhari approved. This bickering should stop.
go and d.ie abeg who is yr ikwereMalu to the rest of Nigeriahe amount to NOTHING and Southeast? .mtchewww y'all persona non grata!Igbo issue making empty threat since 1960 .go shout that nonsense in front of ewu -lobia prison in ANAMBRA.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by agabaI23(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2015
MrCounselor:

Your comment does not correspond with what you quoted, i commented on calling PMB "Baba go slow" and I believe that was solely because he hasn't appointed your much loved MINISTERs (not of my concern though). I emphasized I wud love a technocratic govt, hurrying him to put up a cabinent that wud not stand d test of time is b,u,l,l,sh!t...
Wait for "the fullness of time", maybe 2019. lmao.
Check ma signature ...
What are you on about here? My comment cannot correspond to what I quoted but it addressed what I quoted...
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by ajebuter(f): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin
midolian:
Saraki don spoil hinself. He will go down in history as the most disrespected senate president as a result of the treacherous means through which he occupied that exalted seat.

True talk!
See how APC dey disgrace us.
David Mark where are you?
Apparently someone needs tutorial on senate-presidenting.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by ruffDiamond: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2015
grin
Edokpia:
. Both buhari and osinbanjo will soon be impeached by the legislature.
very funny ,Southeast legislator abi grin no impeached na impede

1 Like

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by agabaI23(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2015
MrCounselor:

Check the quotes in bold. You quote like an illeterate, simple comprehension you failed to understand.
I neva claimed that he needed *some particular ministers*, c'mon! I only made reference to some portfolios usually appointed with persons who are experts in the fields such as health, finance etc and that others are usually appointed just anybody.
See u're feeling sleepy...
You jumped the the questions I asked you.... It has always been difficult to defend Buhari.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Ijaya123: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2015
And what does Saraki intends to achieve with such invitation? Is he now assuming executive power?
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by disumusa: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2015
midolian:
I hope so too. The guy doesn't deserve to be respected.
I know that the house will be recognize than senator
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by Excuzeme: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2015
sanomi0001:
Tanks
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by sunshine1974(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2015
I just dey laugh buhari, I pity the old man sha, if things like dis shld continue den I pity him wen d time for senatorial screening comes because Saraki will so fuckingg Bleep his ass up. I will just sit and observe.
Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by izzieman: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2015
alfakoro1:
At least d perm sec shld respect d third in command of d nation. Even if it's unconstitutional to to invite him on national financial inclusion.

You see why Nigeria does not move forward? You are saying "even if it's unconstitutional". There is a reason why that document is there and all these people swore to uphold it.

2 Likes

Re: Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation by double0seven(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Pavarottii:
Wiv all these, Nigerians themselves will vote out APC, just watch out and see, PDP will bring out a young, vibrant northerner and will win 2019 election wiv a grand slide.
Mark my words, in d next 2 years, Nigerians that voted GMB, will ask for his way out. I trust my Nigerians cos I know we are not patient.

rubbish talk.

so obvious you just pained because of GEJ's loss.

PMB government at it's worst will still be 100 ten better than GEJ's government. You know why : because PMB is not interested in stealing or helping his friends to steal ; second, because he has good intentions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS / FG Directs Discos To Stop Cash Payment From Consumers By March 31 / Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.