Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? (7885 Views)

Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2006
i'll jst rape her den cool n tear apart her fxckin tissues cool
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by macalurs(m): 3:32am On Nov 08, 2006
Helly:

Sex is not all there is in a relationship, there's more to a relationship than just sex, does it mean that one cannot have a clean relationship without sex? this is what u'll do and even get tired of after marriage so why the rush?, ok for the ladies, what if after messing yourself up with a guy thinking that he's going to marry u then he dumps u later? and for the guys, how would u like to marry someone that has been seen in and out by another man? it's more like a 'second hand' like people would say, wont u appreciate a girl who has kept herself morally chaste inspite of all pressure's just for you? a girl that it's only u that have access to her body?, c'mon guy's it's just wonderful considering the fact that we live in an immoral world where sex is the order of the day, if i'm going to have sex with a man, it MUST be after marriage, i mean i can't give my pride to another man who would'nt cherish it 4ever, i believe that a girl's pure moral stand is what make's her beautiful and unique.
so for the girl's who are on the right track as regards morality i'll advise u to hold on to it strongly,  never allow anyone take it away 4rom u no matter the gift's and all that, i'm sure the owner will greatly appreciate and cherish your effort when u find him, and so will the Almighty God. PEACE!!!

Blah blah blah . . .  stereotypes. . . .
if i'm going to have sex with a man, it MUST be after marriage, i mean i can't give my pride to another man who would'nt cherish it 4ever, i believe that a girl's pure moral stand is what make's her beautiful and unique.
hehe. . . If all you take pride in is your "virginity" and "morality", then you're cheap.
Then again let me ask you: What makes you think a guy values your virginity to high heavens? Unless you're planning to settle with a man that doesn't love you enough to not remind you of your past mistakes, no guy makes comments on a girl's past he truly loves. If the virgin I marry today turns bitch tommorrow, her virginity aint worth nothing. . . baby believe me.

But let me throw you my favorite curve ball. Not all virgins bleed on the first night. So if I wanted a virgin, and I think the only way to prove she is, is by the blood on the sheet on the first night, what makes you think I'm going to trust you if you don't bleed my bed red? It then again boils down to those words you say. There's no proof for trust. I either choose to believe that the "virgin" I married is telling me the truth, or no.

it's more like a 'second hand' like people would say, wont u appreciate a girl who has kept herself morally chaste inspite of all pressure's just for you?
Just for who? No I was just the highest bidder.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by macalurs(m): 3:31am On Nov 09, 2006
I wont date a girl that puts restrictions on the relationship. If you one day tell me "I want to tell you something: I wont sleep with you till my marriage night whatever the hell that means. . . " when I aint even asked you for sex, then I know you got serious issues, americans call em "baggages".

Again if you make a guy wait so long for sex, till your wedding night, then you open them legs, make sure your junction dont stink. Cos if it does, the guy aint gonna think his waiting was worth it.

Blood on my dick? habba
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by frankiriri(m): 5:15am On Nov 09, 2006
I cant lie sex is important tho it's not the only thing that sustain the relatioship. If I ask and she does't give in I wont break the relationship/.I'll wait until she's ready ( Tho that does not mean I'll stop asking).
I cant imagine that there are guys that will leave thier babesbeos they demanded for sex shocked shocked shocked please direct them myway grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by candylips(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2006
i can't
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2006
ye
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by sweetivy1(f): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2006
weii i guess there must be a reason for everything, if your girl says no sex, if u love her and you understand her reason your relationship would survive, that is if its genuine.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2006
?
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by pope732901(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2008
No. because SEX adds to relationship.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2008
Give in to what? Something i planned on keeping until the right time i will just suddenly give up like that? Haba! What happens when if you breakup sef? You can't ask for the hymen back tongue
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by roven(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2008
So wat happens if it is something you do before and she just turn up one day to say no more sex before marriage?
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by longnida: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2008
the problem we have as humans is that we keep telling ourselves lies, if u have a sexual urge, ur girl should be able to understand and satisfy that, these things are natural, we have little or no control over them, her understanding is part of u guys being compartible, lets tell ourselves the truth and leave morality out of this
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by Anuliph(f): 12:28am On Apr 13, 2008
There are lots of guys doing it,or not doing it rather. Actually i know someone wink
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by whitelexi(m): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2008
I'll probably look for someone who fits the bill and will be prepared to deliver the goods cool
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by Cadet(f): 3:46am On Apr 13, 2008
typical Nigerian male shocked grin
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by whitehot: 5:54am On Apr 13, 2008
I don't thik there is anything wronin your girl not wanting to sleep with you,dnt pester her about it, even tho it mite seem hard, wen d time is right it would happen, i haven't had sex in any of my relationships because i feel the disadvantages are more than d advantages plus there are many thinsg you could engage in apart from sex
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by outlaws(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2008
cool
Wahala shall never end
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by igelle: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If i can't do without sex, then i'm the one who's got a problem.
If God knows i'll need sex to survive, he'll have made me wit a womanliness as well.
I'm basically ,

Nice 1, correct guy
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by activist(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
one naked truth is dat guyz believes dat a rel.ship is cemented with sex.dem believ say if d rel.ship ends,na dem loose.though my gal na ''V'' but iv been coping with it and we are happy.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by 2sexy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2010
To all the girls who think that they can beat a guy by restriction, YOU CAN'T.
You may say I no guy can may me have sex if I don't want to, but the truth most girl do not know is that their body is like an electrified circuit with a switch. when a guy who knows how to turn on that switch come home, girls forget all the mouth you are making here, you go open the damn thing yakata

I used to think that my girl was no way going to fall such shit, each time I asked her for just a kiss, na wahala , sex was a no go area. She brags a lot and I trusted her. she was a virgin then, I was the one spending, I was damn willing to marry this girl,

All of a sudden, one day she told me that she another guy had deflowered her,
Imagine the hatred I still have for her each time I think about it,
This was girl who refuse me from kissing,

NL what do you make out of this,
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by 2kurupt(m): 1:35am On Sep 28, 2010
^^^ sorry brov, s*h*i*t happens.

@topic, nope coz sex is as important as being faithful in a relationship, btw a gurl being a virgin b4 marriage does not guarantee she is gonna be faithful afterwards
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by dsgirl: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2010
Most guys here say they'll wait, they'll wait. I have not dated too much guys, but I have dated 6. only one of them was able to really listen to No when i say No and yes when i say Yes. the rest of them are freaks. Guys can easily say 'I wont' but they really 'do not'. they pester you, get offended, nag you etc. if you don't give them.
that is not a criteria for giving in tho. I have heard too much i wont while, the real thing is i will. If a guy pesters you and you don't wanna give in, don't, if you want to, then do.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by Meklex(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2010
I can't even picture myself in that kinda situation and that brings the question WHAT DOES SHE WANTS she should know this open secret that r/ship is all about love n sex, trust and commitment is left 4 prospective marriage partners so if she wont light up the flame she should take a walk.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by akanudo: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
Well i will keep her but on the long run if i discover that she is not a virgin men OBJ go cry for the thing wa i go do oo,
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by segello58(m): 6:29am On Nov 30, 2012
U better start chaging your orientation, we are not more in 1012 this is 2012, meaning life don advance pass all those level, girls dress on a skimpy wear to attract and seduce their boy friend,

If you look good as a guy, wealthy, or they just have interest in you the girls will give u big time
But when them want to show u they start to form and scoping
can u walk and never shake head, how can u be in a relationship and never want to make love? When a man stay with u for the fact that he's waiting for sex one day he will definatelly get it. If dating is knowing each other better than having to know how sexual active u are is part of it but becouse of old mentality they pretend they don't have interest in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew... Coman Choose Oo / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat / Guys Will You Allow Your Wife To Go To The Gym After Seeing This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.