Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi (19788 Views)

Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi / Ondo: APC Crisis Worsens As S’west, S’south Chairmen Bicker / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by chigoizie7(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Where there is moral principle guiding reasoning and conduct, PDP should shut up when corruption cases that occurred during their time are being talked about.

A party that birthed corruption, worshiped corruption and lived corruption should bury it's head in shame when we're dealing with corruption now. It's better for other opposition parties to speak out than PDP.

I understand ur point bro, I HATE PDP more than u hate dem. But don't u think that two wrongs don't make a right?

They messed up big time. But if they don't speak up as opposition,who will?

Let's stop this blame game and find a way to move Nigeria up, that's my own take
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Mogidi: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What proof do you have that Fayemi actually spent 50m on a bed?
Do you have any evidence or is it the nonsense peddled by the pathological liar called Fayose, you are holding onto?
Fu..cking idio...ts just come to an online space and vomit all over the place......
Prove me wrong!

PDP in Ekiti have proof but it won't see the light of day.
I mean Buhari didn't make Fayemi the director of his Policies only for him to watch same man being imprisoned after elections. Nothing would happen to the incurably corrupt Fayemi, Ekiti people made the right choice by sending him packing.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by MrEverest(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
I am not deceived by Buhari's apparent selective justice. Why is he only after people that identify with PDP and ignore those criminals in APC Timipre Silva was released despite the evidences of graft against him, he quickly sent Sule Lamido of PDP to detention, confiscated Chimaroke's properties amounting to billions of naira and seized Ohakim's Abuja property worth 270 million naira through the guise of bail shocked shocked This is nothing but political witch-hunt and I will take him serious when the likes of Amaechi, Kwakwanso, Fayemi, Tinubu etc are docked by the EFCC or is he saying that those men are saints who stole nothing?? For now, what Buhari is doing is selective justice at best and political voodoo witch-hunt at worst tongue tongue Between, Chimaroke's seized assets should be returned to the Enugu state government and not FG while that of Ohakim should be returned to Imo state government. When Buhari is ready to fight corruption I will know, RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by omojeesu(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Why the bickering?
If Fayemi has a case to answer, then let EFCC do it's job.

It's just that EFCC too has a case to answer in the eyes of the public. How 'clean' is EFCC itself? Suddenly, they have woken up under the new dispensation! I'm not impressed nor is Buhari fooled!!
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by ElFenomeno1: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:

PDP in Ekiti have proof but it won't see the light of day.
I mean Buhari didn't make Fayemi the director of his Policies only for him to watch same man being imprisoned after elections. Nothing would happen to the incurably corrupt Fayemi, Ekiti people made the right choice by sending him packing.

Take a long hard look at yourself!
I never hear idi...ots like you say Nigerians made the right choice by sending GEJ packing
Talk about selective castigation and attacks and the peddling of unfounded or proof-less stories!
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by PassingShot(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

I understand ur point bro, I HATE PDP more than u hate dem. But don't u think that two wrongs don't make a right?

They messed up big time. But if they don't speak up as opposition,who will?

Let's stop this blame game and find a way to move Nigeria up, that's my own take
If you read me clearly, I support probe of anyone with any dint of corruption allegation.

However, I hate PDP with passion. I know what they could have achieved for Nigeria but didn't because of corruption.

Anyone who lives outside Nigeria and especially in the Gulf region with perhaps lesser oil income than ours will understand me better. Those countries achieved unimaginable things for their country within very short period of time while PDP squandered our wealth.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Akinz0126(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Honestly Fayemi is a Criminal he maltreated those who spoke illed against him not only did he did that,He stole the treasury of the state and unleash terror on the people of Ekiti.The wife is another jezebel of his tym ask the people of Ekiti they would tell you how extravagant and how arrogant the wife was.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
midolian:
you are the one to commit suicide here. I don't support any corrupt politician .. I jst hate baseless allegations. I ll be happier than you ediots if he gets jailed after found guilty of the crime alleged. Jst kul down for bros J. Ya blood too dey hot

Don't you see what a hypocrite that you're...
You are foaming through the mouth that you hate baseless accusation because he is APC and supports your god...but when a PDP attention seeker makes a blanket statement bereft of fact and evidence you jump on it and start convulsing cheesygringrin hypocrisy dey worry you baaddddddd....
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by midolian(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't you see what a hypocrite that you're...
You are foaming through the mouth that you hate baseless accusation because he is APC and supports your god...but when a PDP attention seeker makes a blanket statement bereft of fact and evidence you jump on it and start convulsing cheesygringrin hypocrisy dey worry you baaddddddd....
Na wa o! cheesy why u dey attack me everywhere na? I offend u b4? Abi u dey see me for ya dream? cheesy
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2015
midolian:
Na wa o! cheesy why u dey attack me everywhere na? I offend u b4? Abi u dey see me for ya dream? cheesy

Attack you?...Noooo...just want you to learn to be objective and approach issues logically than sentimentally... I need you to grow up bro...Most of you aren't...
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Mcowubaba: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2015
amaben2020:
yellowbars and stealing, just like 5 and 6
Mumu sad

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by midolian(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Attack you?...Noooo...just want you to learn to be objective and approach issues logically than sentimentally... I need you to grow up bro...Most of you aren't...
lol..see who is talking about logic here. As if u don't need the preaching more. Na u and ya ilks need grow.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by bashydemy(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2015
ChaleeBendel:

Fayemi is the stupid one for spending 50million on buying just a bed, what else did he do, efcc must reveal the man's extravagance.
Sorry did he take the bed to his house?
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by anulaxad(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2015
amaben2020:
yellowbars and stealing, just like 5 and 6

Madueke responsible for the missing 20 billion dollars.

Okonjo Iweala.

Goodluck Jonathan and wife.

Akpabio.

Ojukwu.

Your niger deltan militant brothers.

Shall i continue. Foolish tribalist bigot.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2015
midolian:
lol..see who is talking about logic here. As if u don't need the preaching more. Na u and ya ilks need grow.

Same reason a madman doesn't know he's mad...I gave you sincere advice now and you're still being delusional...
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by philips70(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Why is PDP speculating on everything? Why not allow EFCC do their job the way they deem fit?

I am confident that if Fayemi has case to answer, EFCC will invite him and prosecute him if need be.

What should however baffle every reasonable and sane Nigerian (minus wailing wailers) is that all these cases/allegations of corruption now springing up were all committed under the dunce of a president that was deservedly kicked out by patriotic citizens. Where was EFCC since all the almost six years of that Otuoke Drunk? Oh, I get it now; EFCC couldn't do anything with a corrupt man as the president of Nigeria.

What EFCC has achieved in six weeks under PMB, it didn't achieve in six years of GEJ. It's a shameful fact in the face of TANoids/Wailers.

He was waiting for the TECHNOLOGY machine he ordered from China to fight corruption.
But you guys were impatient and booted him out to Otuoke. GEJ, the Lawrence Nomayagbon Anini of our time.

Funny as I was trying to type Anini and my android suggested Anonimi and I almost clicked on it grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by PassingShot(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2015
philips70:

He was waiting for the TECHNOLOGY machine he ordered from China to fight corruption.
But you guys were impatient and booted him out to Otuoke. GEJ, the Lawrence Nomayagbon Anini of our time.

Funny as I was trying to type Anini and my android suggested Anonimi and I almost clicked on it grin grin

Had that man found a way to remain as president, Nigeria would have been on the downward slope to becoming a failed state.

The guy and Anini may actually be related. Let him clarify! cheesy
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by philips70(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Had that man found a way to remain as president, Nigeria would have been on the downward slope to becoming a failed state.

The guy and Anini may actually be related. Let him clarify! cheesy

Maybe we ask GEJ to set up a committee to investigate that name. grin grin Committee president supporters are the same ones accusing PMB of being slow in only few days.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by gsalvatore: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Most of the comments on here just sums up why Nigeria will never be good/advance/develop.

The politicians have looted the masses and the masses still support them not as of they are gaining anything from them directly. The whole thing baffles me a lot.

Stockholm syndrome.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Cityguy: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
omowolewa:
Let EFCC do its work, and let Fay.... (Yemi or yose) defend his acts in office.
Simple! And for the PR man of Fayemi to insinuate that Fayose's case with EFCC probably obliterates any likelihood of Fayemi having one with the anti-graft agency is nothing short of stupidity and intentional mischief. PDP is in opposition now and just like APC did in time past, preempting every likely underhand dealings is the way to go. The presidency whould not sjield any criminal, high or low, near or far. That way, we might at least see some semblance of 'change'.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by anonimi: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

As I typed philips70, I kept getting auto-correct to dekdek, demdem and mikky jaga grin
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by amaben2020(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
anulaxad:

Okonjo Iweala.
Akpabio.
Ojukwu.
LMAO at this senseless list of yours, can you prove any? yellowbar armed robber
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by amaben2020(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
anulaxad:

Okonjo Iweala.
Akpabio.
Ojukwu.
LMAO at this senseless list of yours, can you prove any? yellowbar armed robber

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard / Onnoghen: Ben Bruce Seeks Visa Bans Over CJN Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.