Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi (19789 Views)

Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi / Ondo: APC Crisis Worsens As S’west, S’south Chairmen Bicker / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by funlord(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2015
grin If pdp has any evidence then they should make it available 2 the relevant authorities and then "fayemi should face the music"! The fight against corruption should cut across all party lines or personal ones, be it pdp, apc or opp! But they should quit dry raking!
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by joseph1832(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Am surprised Fayemi still walk the streets a free man, this was the governor that spent a whooping #50mil purchasing his bed.

And am also surprise you're not surprise that Fayose hasn't been impeached and arrested by the EFCC, this is a man who spent million of Naira abusing President Buhari on news papers and also spent millions hiring private foreign investors to trail President Buhari all over London before the March 28 presidential poll.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Mogidi: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
joseph1832:

And am also surprise you're not surprise that Fayose hasn't been impeached and arrested by the EFCC, this is a man who spent million of Naira abusing President Buhari on news papers and also spent millions hiring private foreign investors to trail President Buhari all over London before the March 28 presidential poll.

Do you (together with APC) have proof of what you alleged above? Fayemi on the other hand spent #50mil on his bed alone and the bed is in a museum in Ekiti, what a wasteful governor. He would soon have his day in court, let him explain what he does on his #50mil bed.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by frankyychiji(f): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Where was EFCC under your Otuoke god to prosecute him, Ohakim, Nyako, Sule Lamido and others then?
Then we thank God for you that dullard.dinho is now the president and the kwaroption czar! Fayemi must be made to account for his deed while in office whether you like it or yes.

3 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by frankyychiji(f): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Donshegxy10:
Fayemi my man.
Make I book space first.
dey dere! Your man is going to jail!

3 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by PassingShot(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
frankyychiji:
Then we thank God for you that dullard.dinho is now the president and the kwaroption czar! Fayemi must be made to account for his deed while in office whether you like it or yes.
[/s]
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by joseph1832(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Do you (together with APC) have proof of what you alleged above? Fayemi on the other hand spent #50mil on his bed alone and the bed is in a museum in Ekiti, what a wasteful governor. He would soon have his day in court, let him explain what he does on his #50mil bed.
Proof? You want proof? Where have you been staying since Jan 1st 2015? I hope not on the Moon? Did you not see the front page publication Fayose made? Did you not hear the complain made by APC that Fayose hired sleuth to tail PMB? And you're asking me for proof?

This is your proof, www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175244-outrage-gov-fayoses-newspaper-ad-suggesting-buhari-will-die-office-like-abacha-yaradua.html

Now do you know how much Punch charge for front page publication?

And please don't choke on it. tongue

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2015
Who even expect EFCC to prosecute Feyemi when we all know the level of partiality and selectiveÑess of Buhari and APC?

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Mogidi: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Proof? You want proof? Where have you been staying since Jan 1st 2015? I hope not on the Moon? Did you not see the front page publication Fayose made? Did you not hear the complain made by APC that Fayose hired sleuth to tail PMB? And you're asking me for proof?

This is your proof, www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175244-outrage-gov-fayoses-newspaper-ad-suggesting-buhari-will-die-office-like-abacha-yaradua.html

[size=13pt]Now do you know how much Punch charge for front page publication?[/size]

And please don't choke on it. tongue

How much do they charge, is it more than the #50mill Fayemi spent on his bed. Do you have proof as to who paid for those ads? Can you prove it's not "PDP Ekiti" that paid for it?

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by MrCounselor: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2015
This green snake?
Outsiders say he blows grammar and has stuffs upstairs yet he was a massive failure *administratively* and plundered his state into poverty while achieving close to nothing, I REPEAT, Nothing!!! While at the helms of government in the state. To cap it all, he looted with every strength in him (a poor state for that matter).
Yet people kept hailing him outside Ekiti. He smooth-talked Ekiti people into voting him in unanimously and because of his shameful tenure, he was voted out with all derison, unanimously again.
Over to any agency, fellas.

Register at this link and smile to the bank with your intelligent predictions...
http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate293787

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by lordtech(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Hehehe. There is Fire on the mountain, run run run grin grin grin
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Brytawon(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Am surprised Fayemi still walk the streets a free man, this was the governor that spent a whooping #50mil purchasing his bed.

shockedshockedshocked
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:

How much do they charge, is it more than the #50mill Fayemi spent on his bed. Do you have proof as to who paid for those ads? Can you prove it's not "PDP Ekiti" that paid for it?
Did you click the link I posted with the picture? If it wasn't Fayose who paid for it, why should he then be criticized vehemently?.

And if you want to know how much Punch charge, you can google it.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Mogidi: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Did you click the link I posted with the picture? If it wasn't Fayose who paid for it, why should he then be criticized vehemently?.

And if you want to know how much Punch charge, you can google it.

You have no proof Fayose paid for the ads, lets leave it until you can prove Fayose paid for those ads.

3 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by arsetalks(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:
I am surprised Gej the jerk is not yet in jail. This was the government under whose $20 billion or 5 trillion naira or close to 2 years Nigeria budget was missing in just 3 years.

Arrest Fayemi, he nor concern me but while at it, get Gej as well. No selective/preferential treatment.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by arsetalks(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
Who even expect EFCC to prosecute Feyemi when we all know the level of partiality and selectiveÑess of Buhari and APC?
Hypocrisy personified. Can you tell us who the same EFCC prosecuted or even persecuted in the 5 years of Gej the jerk's maladministration?
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by joseph1832(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:

You have no proof Fayose paid for the ads, lets leave it until you can prove Fayose paid for those ads.
Abeg keep quiet. You can contact Punch editorial and ask who paid for that ad.

And if you had read that Punch Newspaper, you would have seen it explicitly written there who paid for it. But of course, you're a carpetbagger so I wouldn't expect such from you.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by arsetalks(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2015
amaben2020:
yellowbars and stealing, just like 5 and 6
tribal bigotry will kill you faster than cancer at this rate.

Lucky Igbinedion, Ken Nnmani, Ibori, Alamisyia or whatever his name, are the yorubas? My region syndrome is a bad disease, seek help Le idiota.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Mogidi: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2015
arsetalks:
I am surprised Gej the jerk is not yet in jail. This was the government under whose $20 billion or 5 trillion naira or close to 2 years Nigeria budget was missing in just 3 years.

Arrest Fayemi, he nor concern me but while at it, get Gej as well. No selective/preferential treatment.

Am in support of probes on condition Buhari returns the $2.8b he deposited at midland bank in 1984.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by AshiwajuFoward: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Fayose still has a case to answer over the poultry scam and the ekitigate scandal. Na immunity dey save his ass. You should be more concerned about him bro.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
midolian:
I no start any abuse. Check my first post. I was obviously joking. If I wasn't, I wouidnt have added that smiley. Buh u turned da whole thing to a fight. If dem jail fayemi or any other corrupt politician from APC, d tin no go affect me 1 bit so why I go carry d matter for head. @ least dat one go show say sanity don return for we country.
You like quarrel pass fight but I respect your own type of opposition, Mogidii no dey smile if he dey vex for APC mago mago, No make am vex abeg.

I'm enjoying the show now
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by arsetalks(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Am in support of probes on condition Buhari returns the $2.8b he deposited at midland bank in 1984.
It is wonderful that despite all probes, no one has indicted Buhari. You all just make noise must the one of the symptoms of "my region syndrome"

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by midolian(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
You like quarrel pass fight but I respect your own type of opposition, Mogidii no dey smile if he dey vex for APC mago mago, No make am vex abeg.

I'm enjoying the show now
lol.. I don observe am too. The guy no dey smile @ all for any matter wey dey affect PDP. I no go make am vex again, I promise grin grin
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Mogidi: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2015
arsetalks:
[size=13pt]It is wonderful that despite all probes, no one has indicted Buhari.[/size] You all just make noise must the one of the symptoms of "my region syndrome"

@emboldened.
Same can be said of Babangida and Obasanjo, their opulence however proves that theory wrong.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Brugo(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol. Hallucination indeed. PDP has lot it.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Ijaya123: 8:37am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Why is PDP speculating on everything? Why not allow EFCC do their job the way they deem fit?

I am confident that if Fayemi has case to answer, EFCC will invite him and prosecute him if need be.

What should however baffle every reasonable and sane Nigerian (minus wailing wailers) is that all these cases/allegations of corruption now springing up were all committed under the dunce of a president that was deservedly kicked out by patriotic citizens. Where was EFCC since all the almost six years of that Otuoke Drunk? Oh, I get it now; EFCC couldn't do anything with a corrupt man as the president of Nigeria.

What EFCC has achieved in six weeks under PMB, it didn't achieve in six years of GEJ. It's a shameful fact in the face of TANoids/Wailers.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Alexandro2(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2015
I luv seeing PDP as an opposition party...
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by chigoizie7(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Why is PDP speculating on everything? Why not allow EFCC do their job the way they deem fit?

I am confident that if Fayemi has case to answer, EFCC will invite him and prosecute him if need be.

What should however baffle every reasonable and sane Nigerian (minus wailing wailers) is that all these cases/allegations of corruption now springing up were all committed under the dunce of a president that was deservedly kicked out by patriotic citizens. Where was EFCC since all the almost six years of that Otuoke Drunk? Oh, I get it now; EFCC couldn't do anything with a corrupt man as the president of Nigeria.

What EFCC has achieved in six weeks under PMB, it didn't achieve in six years of GEJ. It's a shameful fact in the face of TANoids/Wailers.

U re correct, but PDP is playing the game of opposition here.

And for the fact that it was committed under the PDP administration? Does it make it right that they shut up?

Either way, ts a win win for we, the deprived citizens. If they get it right, good for us, if they get it wrong, na still me and u go suffer am on the long run.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by ElFenomeno1: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:

What proof do you have that Fayemi actually spent 50m on a bed?
Do you have any evidence or is it the nonsense peddled by the pathological liar called Fayose, you are holding onto?
Fu..cking idio...ts just come to an online space and vomit all over the place......
Prove me wrong!
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by PassingShot(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

U re correct, but PDP is playing the game of opposition here.

And for the fact that it was committed under the PDP administration? Does it make it right that they shut up?

Either way, ts a win win for we, the deprived citizens. If they get it right, good for us, if they get it wrong, na still me and u go suffer am on the long run.
Where there is moral principle guiding reasoning and conduct, PDP should shut up when corruption cases that occurred during their time are being talked about.

A party that birthed corruption, worshiped corruption and lived corruption should bury it's head in shame when we're dealing with corruption now. It's better for other opposition parties to speak out than PDP.
Re: PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi by Prettyandrich: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
That boy mogidi should be taught some lessons. At least, no APC supporter is shielding Fayemi from being prosecuted , but the habit of turning the whole thing into a two party fight is nauseating. In as much as Fayemi should be invited, we mustn't ignore the financial recklessness of the past Fayose administration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defectors To Apc Chairman: Oshiomhole Will Eat His Words In 2019 / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years / Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.