Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Question For Igbo Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Igbo Gals (4143 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / A Question For The Female Money freaks. / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Igbo Gals by kheart(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Please before u guys crucify me, abeg I wan know why ibos gals dey get bear bear? Cos I came to the conclusion that in every 5 ibo gals/women 2 most get beared.

Please be civil in ur answers. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Na anambra girls dey get am mostly
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by kheart(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:

I ve a ibo friend from anambra who has beard, but is dere any medical xplanations for such.?
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by girlsCAFE(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Igbo girls like money so te dem wan join BEARDGANG.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Cutehector(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2015
kheart:

I ve a ibo friend from anambra who has beard, but is dere any medical xplanations for such.?
ask DrAify
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by playboy99(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2015
U didn't do biology or u skipped biology class.n it not only igbo ladies.other tribes also #ACE
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by kheart(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2015
playboy99:
U didn't do biology or u skipped biology class.n it not only igbo ladies.other tribes also #ACE

Yeah but it is mostly common among ibo women. Guy na something wey I do since 2004 2 pass waec I go remember?
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by misspeggy(f): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2015
girlsCAFE:
Igbo girls like money so te dem wan join BEARDGANG.
I just feel like hitting your jaw!

Now over to the Op... 1) na only ibo gals dey get beard?
2) If so then take it as our nature
3) I have got little beards and I dnt knw the reason y I have it cos I see it as my nature.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by girlsCAFE(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Question For Igbo Gals by zealot4me(f): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by girlsCAFE(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
misspeggy:
I just feel like hitting your jaw!

Now over to the Op... 1) na only ibo gals dey get beard?
2) If so then take it as our nature
3) I have got little beards and I dnt knw the reason y I have it cos I see it as my nature.
i didn't say having beards is bad miss.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by yoddy(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
High testosterone level due to genetics...

7 Likes

Re: Question For Igbo Gals by playboy99(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
yoddy:
u shuld break it down in english naa #ACE
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2015
kheart:
Please before u guys crucify me, abeg I wan know why ibos gals dey get bear bear? Cos I came to the conclusion that in every 5 ibo gals/women 2 most get beared.

Please be civil in ur answers. Thanks
ignorant fools, do not deserve to be acknowledged in a civil manner.

1) where did you get your stat that says that in every 5 igbo girls 2 have beard.
2) i wont be surprised you do not know what gene means in human development.
3) if you have no meaningful thing to think about or inquire about do not ask dumb, ignorant stupid question.
4) you are officially an idiot

1 Like

Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
yoddy:

and where did you get that stat from.

#IGNORANT
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by olamigbemi(f): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Well am nt ibo! N I av it.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by kheart(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2015
sinestro24:

ignorant fools, do not deserve be acknowledged in a civil manner.

1) where did you get your stat that says that in every 5 igbo girls 2 have beard.
2) i wont be surprised you do not know what gene means in human development.
3) if you have no meaningful thing to think about or inquire about do not ask dumb, ignorant stupid question.
4) you are officially an idiot

Thank you oga, but if u re-read my post I never said havin bear is bad oh. And to how I came to my conclusion, I live among d ibos for 2 years
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2015
kheart:

Thank you oga, but if u re-read my post I never said havin bear is bad oh. And to how I came to my conclusion, I live among d ibos for 2 years

i am igbo, i have lived among igbos for over 20 years. yours is just 2 years, and you think that is enough to generalise a whole race.

yes there are girls with hair, which is normal in some girls irrespective of race, hair colour, eye colour, bust size.

be informed, dont be naive
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2015
If the stupidity on this thread can be converted to electricity, Lagos state will have uninterrupted power supply for a year at least.

6 Likes

Re: Question For Igbo Gals by kelvinmuffins3(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ibo girls be like goat on a nice good day.. .

Uhrobo boys I hail o.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
we are genetically sensitive to conditions that produce male-patterned facial hair

as are Spanish, Italian and south Asian women

A diet high in processed carbohydrates and sugar causes an increase in insulin

too much insulin causes insulin receptors to become insensitive to the insulin, causing the release of more insulin

the elevated insulin levels cause increased release of androgens such as testosterone

high testosterone circulating in the bloodstream causes conversion of light, thin "vellus" hair to thick, dark "terminal" hair

Igbo women are more sensitive to this rise in blood insulin that triggers the later cascade

all of this is a sign of Polycystic ovarian syndrome, which black and ethnic minority groups are particularly at risk of suffering from

to get rid of it or to slow the hair growth you have to

reduce the amount of processed or heavy carbs like rice and yam and increase consumption of vegetables to balance the loss of energy. because if you drop too much weight at once it messes your hormones up even more.

have a good sleep pattern

exercise regularly

and reduce stress level by changing lifestyle choices
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
kheart:

Yes in most cases. It's called hirsutism; excess androgen in women (same hormone that circulates in men).
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:

kheart:

Anambra women tend to have larger "frames", they tend to be taller or just "bigger" but not necessarily muscular or overweight

if they eat a lot of carbohydrates and don't exercise enough they are more likely to add unnecessary body weight

causing an increase in insulin and release of male hormones
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
to buttress my point we can all see that that Queen girl is clearly overweight

People keep telling her to shave it, wax it and so on but that's not the point

if she exercises the hair will go away on its own, maybe not completely but it wont grow to that extent
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by kheart(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:
we are genetically sensitive to conditions that produce male-patterned facial hair

as are Spanish, Italian and south Asian women

A diet high in processed carbohydrates and sugar causes an increase in insulin

too much insulin causes insulin receptors to become insensitive to the insulin, causing the release of more insulin

the elevated insulin levels cause increased release of androgens such as testosterone

high testosterone circulating in the bloodstream causes conversion of light, thin "vellus" hair to thick, dark "terminal" hair

Igbo women are more sensitive to this rise in blood insulin that triggers the later cascade

all of this is a sign of Polycystic ovarian syndrome, which black and ethnic minority groups are particularly at risk of suffering from

to get rid of it or to slow the hair growth you have to

reduce the amount of processed or heavy carbs like rice and yam and increase consumption of vegetables to balance the loss of energy. because if you drop too much weight at once it messes your hormones up even more.

have a good sleep pattern

exercise regularly

and reduce stress level by changing lifestyle choices

Chai, I hope u ve been confered wit a prof. Already. Thnks for d enlightenment.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
kheart:

Chai, I hope u ve been confered wit a prof. Already. Thnks for d enlightenment.

lol, not at all

youre welcome
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

Anambra women tend to have larger "frames", they tend to be taller or just "bigger" but not necessarily muscular or overweight

if they eat a lot of carbohydrates and don't exercise enough they are more likely to add unnecessary body weight

your theory about carbs and not working out are clearly flawed. yes the queen girl is overweight but there are heavier/ girls way fatter than her that do not have beards.

it all comes down to genes, same as guys, some guys are hairier than others.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
sinestro24:

your theory about carbs and not working out are clearly flawed. yes the queen girl is overweight but there are heavier/ girls way fatter than her that do not have beards.

it all comes down to genes, same as guys, some guys are hairier than others.

lol

I didn't say all overweight women have beards, did I?

and I said that it comes down to genes

there are slim women with excess hair, there are overweight ones without. but people whose weight, diet or lifestyle are not on point are more likely to suffer from this problem than those whose are

everybody in Nigeria eats too much rice but Igbo and Igboid women tend to suffer from this problem more. why?

did you read what I said at all
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Masterclass32: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Big ups to Igbo girls. Jewels of inestimable value. We Igbo men are proud of you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Question For Igbo Gals by MrsChima(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
I have hair on my lipsrsealed. So what? undecided
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Cutehector(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gurgle:

lol wah do u mean by larger frames... cheesy
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wah do u mean by larger frames... cheesy

I mean what I said

like a lot of them tend to be bigger, wider or taller but not necessary chubby or overweight

anambra and Enugu men and women in general tend to be quite tall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes / Was This Love Or StupĂ­dity / Be Careful Of What You Do In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.