Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Fifteen Wrong Reasons For Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fifteen Wrong Reasons For Getting Married (516 Views)

See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifteen Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by Damalex4luv(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2015
The first thing to take note is that the next worst thing that can happen to a man after hell fire is bad marriage.
Here are the FIFTEEN wrong reasons for getting married.
1. You must not get married because of lust.
2. Infatuation i.e love at the first sight.
3. Liking the idea of marriage.
4. The fear of remaining unmarried.
5. Pressure.
6. Escaping from being jilted.
7. Getting married because of money.
8. Using that marriage as an escape route.
9. Having pitied. i.e marrying out of pitied.
10. Foolish expectations.
11. Beauty. Marrying a man or a woman because of beauty is like buying a house because of the paint.
12. Accidental pregnancy.
13. Tribal connection.
14. Parental satisfaction. i.e just to satisfy your parents.
15. In order to hurt your parents.
Re: Fifteen Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Okk
Re: Fifteen Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2015
'

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of A Woman / 8 Important Ways You Can Love Your Husband Today / Seun Unban Me From Sexuality Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.