Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (37485 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 5:06am On Dec 07, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
The game against West Ham was good although the result was dissapointing. It's obvious we're not winning any cups until we get an experienced attacker.
It's really sad that Rooney has failed to take the role of a leader and drive this team forward. A team with a 19 year old as the best attacker aren't going anywhere. Dunno if I should blame Van Gaal because there aren't many Top Class attackers available at the moment. I can only think of Griezmann and Aubameyang RN. Maybe Ibrahimovic might be a short term fix.
Also Deepay was electric when he came on. If he can produce those performances consistently then we have a world class winger in our hands. Wilson also scored a very good goal for Brighton yesterday.

Overall I'm very excited for the future of this squad. If at least two of Martial, Deepay, Januzaj, Perreira, or Wilson can reach their full potential in the next couple of seasons then we'll be in business. Lingard will be a useful rotational player. Shaw is an excellent full back already. We just need to get a good attacking RB and an experienced striker for now.

Cc: Largas
lilprincey
dubylhover

really? we played well? if at all d result was disappointing,it shud b westham fans saying that..cos they cudve easily won...lvg is Manu's problem now...d philosophy is shit....I don't enjoy watching manu again..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2015
dubylhover:

really? we played well? if at all d result was disappointing,it shud b westham fans saying that..cos they cudve easily won...lvg is Manu's problem now...d philosophy is shit....I don't enjoy watching manu again..
Yes West Ham had chances but we probably had the best chances in the match. Fellaini missed a clear cut chance from inside the 6 yard box. Martial missed a very good chance after Deepay set him up and he also had a shot blocked in the first half which was goal bound.
We played very well in the first 15 minutes and the last 25 minutes of the match. we just have to Learn how to do this over the full 90 mins.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
The game against West Ham was good although the result was dissapointing. It's obvious we're not winning any cups until we get an experienced attacker.
It's really sad that Rooney has failed to take the role of a leader and drive this team forward. A team with a 19 year old as the best attacker aren't going anywhere. Dunno if I should blame Van Gaal because there aren't many Top Class attackers available at the moment. I can only think of Griezmann and Aubameyang RN. Maybe Ibrahimovic might be a short term fix.
Also Deepay was electric when he came on. If he can produce those performances consistently then we have a world class winger in our hands. Wilson also scored a very good goal for Brighton yesterday.

Overall I'm very excited for the future of this squad. If at least two of Martial, Deepay, Januzaj, Perreira, or Wilson can reach their full potential in the next couple of seasons then we'll be in business. Lingard will be a useful rotational player. Shaw is an excellent full back already. We just need to get a good attacking RB and an experienced striker for now.

Cc: Largas
lilprincey
dubylhover

LVG is a clueless, tactless coach with a boring philosophy- Largas(December 2015).

I don't understand how any sane brain can keep defending LVG.

He is a clueless coach and should quit United and return to the Dutch national team already in comatose.

I am a united fan, NOT LVG's.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Largas:

LVG is a clueless, tactless coach with a boring philosophy- Largas(December 2015).

I don't understand how any sane brain can keep defending LVG.

He is a clueless coach and should quit United and return to the Dutch national team already in comatose.

I am a united fan, NOT LVG's.

He's also strong-headed and does not listen to advice...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Yes West Ham had chances but we probably had the best chances in the match. Fellaini missed a clear cut chance from inside the 6 yard box. Martial missed a very good chance after Deepay set him up and he also had a shot blocked in the first half which was goal bound.
We played very well in the first 15 minutes and the last 25 minutes of the match. we just have to Learn how to do this over the full 90 mins.

bro I feel you're blindly supporting lvg,westham hit d bar twice,moses missed a clear one on one..even lanzini...

lvg philosophy is a scam ....ive been in manu before him..he should go
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:23am On Dec 08, 2015
dubylhover:

bro I feel you're blindly supporting lvg,westham hit d bar twice,moses missed a clear one on one..even lanzini...

lvg philosophy is a scam ....ive been in manu before him..he should go
I'm not blindly supporting lvg. I'm tired of the boring football too but I'm just stating facts here. West Ham hit the bar after their defender headed the ball from a CORNER. The second bar was from a Chris Smalling clearance which rebounded of their attacker. Moses went one on one after blind made a mistake. In contrast look at how many times Stoke split man city's defence with ease last weekend.

Mata, Martial, and Fellaini had FOUR very good chances to score but none of them took their opportunities. Even schweinsteiger had a good chance that he blazed over the bar. Sometimes the players need to take responsibility we can't just be blaming the manager every time. LVG isn't going to enter the field and control the players to finish off their chances.

Check the history of this thread and you'll see that I've been very critical of van Gaal. but sometimes you just have to put the blame on the people who deserve it.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I'm not blindly supporting lvg. I'm tired of the boring football too but I'm just stating facts here. West Ham hit the bar after their defender headed the ball from a CORNER. The second bar was from a Chris Smalling clearance which rebounded of their attacker. Moses went one on one after blind made a mistake. In contrast look at how many times Stoke split man city's defence with ease last weekend.

Mata, Martial, and Fellaini had FOUR very good chances to score but none of them took their opportunities. Even schweinsteiger had a good chance that he blazed over the bar. Sometimes the players need to take responsibility we can't just be blaming the manager every time. LVG isn't going to enter the field and control the players to finish off their chances.

Check the history of this thread and you'll see that I've been very critical of van Gaal. but sometimes you just have to put the blame on the people who deserve it.

bruh you're right but but have noticed that lvg always blames others but himself..I don't think I'm going to watch d match,cos I'm going to b angry..I'm just going to chill with my girl in maami oo..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
A team fought to return to the UCL and just as they were placed in what fans and pundits would describe "easy group for the 3times UCL champions', you would think they would blaze to the top of the group where every football fan would expect them to be.

And yet after all the huge millions wasted in the market in signing players, I would say we are not getting the most out of them. Example are Darmian Depay.

While the rest of the squad dont have that glory hunting spirit the person of Ferguson imbibed in his players during his own tenure.

I dont understand how we spend too much in the market and end up leaving disgracefully prior to the Round 16 in what should be a cheap group for a club of United calibre, businessmen and real fans know the huge millions of Euros United have lost in the process of beng disqualified.

I have already stopped watching United match and I'm most glad I willingly skipped watching this one too.

We will be back on business when LvG leaves and a person of Diego Simeon is brought over.

Welcome to Europa League United, the league for losers.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
in aikaydawrapper voice..we are building a team for d future...spending close to 300 million and showing absolutely nothing for it...lvg is a scam..I've always known that our defense is shit..leave all those clean shit..no coordination...I'm just so so happy that i didn't watch d match..cos I know that I'd b angry..lvg has absolutely no excuse...I just can't believe I'm about to say this,but Moyes with 300 million wud do better than this team...

cc largas. lilprincey aikaydawrapper
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
dubylhover:
in aikaydawrapper voice..we are building a team for d future...spending close to 300 million and showing absolutely nothing for it...lvg is a scam..I've always known that our defense is shit..leave all those clean shit..no coordination...I'm just so so happy that i didn't watch d match..cos I know that I'd b angry..lvg has absolutely no excuse...I just can't believe I'm about to say this,but Moyes with 300 million wud do better than this team...

LVG has destroyed man.utd with his philosophy..he has succeeded in ruininq man.u
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2015
For some past few times, I've sat down and read all you guys comments and I deliberately refused to respond and I'll continue to do so.
LVG is not the right man, I agree but true patriotism is not in you guys analysis. THANK YOU!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
dubylhover:

Moyes brought in Fellaini and Mata. At fair prices considering their worth.

But LVG has brought in highly rated players and ruined their career and that of United.

I dont know why Fergie is not saying something. Isn't this his beloved United anylonger?

Brytawon, what would you rather us say? We've condemned LVG alongside every right-thinking United fan. Pray, what else do we do? Remain quiet and keep screaming at the top of our voices, GGMU?

Bro, there is no glory mediocrity.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Largas:

Moyes brought in Fellaini and Mata. At fair prices considering their worth.

But LVG has brought in highly rated players and ruined their career and that of United.

I dont know why Fergie is not saying something. Isn't this his beloved United anylonger?

Brytawon, what would you rather us say? We've condemned LVG alongside every right-thinking United fan. Pray, what else do we do? Remain quiet and keep screaming at the top of our voices, GGMU?

Bro, there is no glory mediocrity.
He sold a lot of good players and brouqht in few average ones. No squad depth like man.city
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Europa league round of 32 draw
Man.utd vs Midtjylland..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
its finally starting to heat up for lvg...
I don't just understand this news I'm hearing about giving him 2 games to save his manu career...what if he draws both and loses d next?....my main problem with his philosophy isn't d poor result and losses,but how we play...we are ranked 18th in d table for shots on target,that's unacceptable...I think if lvg gets fired,its on him...his selection and tactics are too poor...if after d arsenal mauling,he cudnt learn that as far as schnerderlin is fit,he shud play the. I don't know what next....in this last game,we had Herrera Nd derlin fit but instead you used fellaini Nd a finished Rooney....his insistence on using Rooney would b part of his undoing...I still believe that a different coach wud bring out d best in delay,for Christ sake those players are restricted too much and that's what schoolsey is complaining about....
lvg successfully made Me hate football...I'm not sure that there has been a time I was free to watch a united game but purposely missed it,but presently its d norm..I missed Wolfsburg,Bournemouth...then decided to watch Norwich,its appalling...

its obvious that guardiola would go to city Nd I think it would b mad if we don't sign mourinho...cos from what I've seen even if er buy lewandowski neymar bale pogba,d system would still b boring...his pattern restricts individual brilliance...right from when he said young adapted to his philosophy Nd dimaria didn't,I knew we had a problem..

in summary,after d Chelsea game,we shud sign mourinho,cos after all I think he's d coach that can restore us to our rightful position..competing against d likes of barca Madrid Bayern..
my 2 cents

cc largas lilprincey aikaydawrapper
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
dubylhover:
I don't just understand this news I'm hearing about giving him 2 games to save his manu career...what if he draws both and loses d next?....my main problem with his philosophy isn't d poor result and losses,but how we play...we are ranked 18th in d table for shots on target,that's unacceptable...I think if lvg gets fired,its on him...his selection and tactics are too poor...if after d arsenal mauling,he cudnt learn that as far as schnerderlin is fit,he shud play the. I don't know what next....in this last game,we had Herrera Nd derlin fit but instead you used fellaini Nd a finished Rooney....his insistence on using Rooney would b part of his undoing...I still believe that a different coach wud bring out d best in delay,for Christ sake those players are restricted too much and that's what schoolsey is complaining about....
lvg successfully made Me hate football...I'm not sure that there has been a time I was free to watch a united game but purposely missed it,but presently its d norm..I missed Wolfsburg,Bournemouth...then decided to watch Norwich,its appalling...

its obvious that guardiola would go to city Nd I think it would b mad if we don't sign mourinho...cos from what I've seen even if er buy lewandowski neymar bale pogba,d system would still b boring...his pattern restricts individual brilliance...right from when he said young adapted to his philosophy Nd dimaria didn't,I knew we had a problem..

in summary,after d Chelsea game,we shud sign mourinho,cos after all I think he's d coach that can restore us to our rightful position..competing against d likes of barca Madrid Bayern..
my 2 cents

The man has lost it. I can't even comprehend what he is doing now. He's playing fellaini and carrick in midfield.

Both of them are slow. To make matters worse Fellaini is always high up the field around the 18 yard box leaving Carrick to virtually defend the whole midfield!!! Why won't teams rip us apart on the counter. The same same thing happened against Wolfsburg and Bournemouth. The stubborn old man still refused to change but making the same mistake three games in a row is unacceptable.

Fellaini is not a dm. He should have started Herrera or play Sean Goss from the academy. As for mata I've never seen a bigger pussie on the ball.

We need a right winger this January and hopefully a new coach will bring Memphis back to life.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
dubylhover:

my 2 cents

At the end of the day, Brytawon would call us unfaithful United fans. I don't get his drift.

As for me, I'm United's fan. Not LVG's.

I can't stand any United fan who in the midst of all these, having watched ALL our matches this season, still supports LVG.

I'm still surprised LVG is not sacked yet.

Finally English top teams are witnessing a revolution.

Liverpool sacked their coach, Chelsea follows, United is next, Pellegrini is certain he's leaving next summer.

#LVG out.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
When finally LVG is sacked. The new coach must strip Rooney of his captainship and appoint Smalling.
Smalling is fit to be a captain, old enough, defends well and attacks as much. A better attacker than our captain and attacking-midfielder in the person of Wayne Rooney.

I have plenty believe LVG will lose again the raging Chelsea come next week, and when he does, he's probably assured of losing his sit and running to his beloved wife who's been urging him to retire from football and come meet her in bed.

When that happens, Giggs would probably take over. I wish he wouldn't. I just fear too much and don't want him to stain his absolute image in the club. Because the fans want too much glory and winning these days and Giggs might be too inexperienced for that. He has the passion for United just as Diego Simeon has the passion to coach his erstwhile club, Atletico to stardom.

With Ancelloti going to Bayern and Guardiola moving over to City.

We have very little coaches left to sign.

Note: I'm not a fan of signing a country coach, country football is not same as club football and LVG's woeful transition from Netherlands to United is a bitter lesson that must not be forgotten.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Largas:

At the end of the day, Brytawon would call us unfaithful United fans. I don't get his drift.

As for me, I'm United's fan. Not LVG's.

I can't stand any United fan who in the midst of all these, having watched ALL our matches this season, still supports LVG.

I'm still surprised LVG is not sacked yet.

Finally English top teams are witnessing a revolution.

Liverpool sacked their coach, Chelsea follows, United is next, Pellegrini is certain he's leaving next summer.

#LVG out.

Im not even giving attention to those that say we are not faithful,like you rightly said,we have been with united before lvg....he's just too stubborn...pep,mou,Wenger,klopp all in one league? tell me y EPL won't bounce back.....
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Largas:
When finally LVG is sacked. The new coach must strip Rooney of his captainship and appoint Smalling.
Smalling is fit to be a captain, old enough, defends well and attacks as much. A better attacker than our captain and attacking-midfielder in the person of Wayne Rooney.

I have plenty believe LVG will lose again the raging Chelsea come next week, and when he does, he's probably assured of losing his sit and running to his beloved wife who's been urging him to retire from football and come meet her in bed.

When that happens, Giggs would probably take over. I wish he wouldn't. I just fear too much and don't want him to stain his absolute image in the club. Because the fans want too much glory and winning these days and Giggs might be too inexperienced for that. He has the passion for United just as Diego Simeon has the passion to coach his erstwhile club, Atletico to stardom.

With Ancelloti going to Bayern and Guardiola moving over to City.

We have very little coaches left to sign.

Note: I'm not a fan of signing a country coach, country football is not same as club football and LVG's woeful transition from Netherlands to United is a bitter lesson that must not be forgotten.
Mourinho is available.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
gringringrin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2015
dubylhover:

my 2 cents

The players are not motivated to play again. I think they are tired of LVG. LVG has wasted over 300million pounds and yet cannot build a succcessful team. All the players he sold are making it in other teams. We should just SACK him. I don't really support man.utd appontinq mourinho but we don't have a choice as at now..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Lilprincey:

The players are not motivated to play again. I think they are tired of LVG. LVG has wasted over 300million pounds and yet cannot build a succcessful team. All the players he sold are making it in other teams. We should just SACK him. I don't really support man.utd appontinq mourinho but we don't have a choice as at now..
I'm not really bothered about us getting Mourinho. Right now we need a proven coach who can make us an elite football team. Mourinho is that man.

He'll stabilize and build a good squad given the money, win the league and then be gone in 3 years as usual.

After that one of these young upcoming coaches (pochetino, tuchel, Martinez, Gary Neville, etc) can take over if they've proven themselves.

Ideally we should get Guardiola in the summer but that is looking unlikely. I wouldn't mind simeone too.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I'm not really bothered about us getting Mourinho. Right now we need a proven coach who can make us an elite football team. Mourinho is that man.

He'll stabilize and build a good squad given the money, win the league and then be gone in 3 years as usual.

After that one of these young upcoming coaches (pochetino, tuchel, Martinez, Gary Neville, etc) can take over if they've proven themselves.

Ideally we should get Guardiola in the summer but that is looking unlikely. I wouldn't mind simeone too.
I hate his off-field antics. He talks too much and that does not fit man.utd tradition. He criticises his players openly and cause troubles. Yes he will win a trophy if given the same amount of money LVG spent no doubt about that..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Lilprincey:

I hate his off-field antics. He talks too much and that does not fit man.utd tradition. He criticises his players openly and cause troubles. Yes he will win a trophy if given the same amount of money LVG spent no doubt about that..

yes,but do you want a coach who fits manu's "tradition" but won't win us anything? times are changing in football,take a look at Barcelona also who also believe in their LA masia..after d introduction of busquets Pedro iniesta et all under pep into d 1st team,how many have been regulars? just Sergei Roberto trying...they are now spending buying players...you know how much they spent on Suarez and neymar including turan? football is about money now and results...I don't think lvg wud change his tactics much,it fits no attacking player in d club...even if we get. neymar bale lewandowski,they'd still play a restricted kinda game...I honestly think lvg has tries,but its time to go..if Woodward doesn't get mou,it wud b one of his biggest mistakes at united...
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
dubylhover:

yes,but do you want a coach who fits manu's "tradition" but won't win us anything? times are changing in football,take a look at Barcelona also who also believe in their LA masia..after d introduction of busquets Pedro iniesta et all under pep into d 1st team,how many have been regulars? just Sergei Roberto trying...they are now spending buying players...you know how much they spent on Suarez and neymar including turan? football is about money now and results...I don't think lvg wud change his tactics much,it fits no attacking player in d club...even if we get. neymar bale lewandowski,they'd still play a restricted kinda game...I honestly think lvg has tries,but its time to go..if Woodward doesn't get mou,it wud b one of his biggest mistakes at united...
Dats true but i still think that Laurent Blanc will be a better choice than mourinho..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lilprincey:

Dats true but i still think that Laurent Blanc will be a better choice than mourinho..

hmmmm....let's see if woodward even has intentions of sacking lvg...I know lvg wud b defiant Nd arrogant as usual in his press conf dix afternoon...heard that mata Nd Herrera might leave manu...I don't knw y that man has sth against our 2 best CMF Herrera Nd schnerdrrlin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
dubylhover:

hmmmm....let's see if woodward even has intentions of sacking lvg...I know lvg wud b defiant Nd arrogant as usual in his press conf dix afternoon...heard that mata Nd Herrera might leave manu...I don't knw y that man has sth against our 2 best CMF Herrera Nd schnerdrrlin
LVG is too arrogant. Herrera is on the bench and u're playing fellaini..
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
dubylhover:

I'm willing to give him the Stoke and Chelsea matches. If he can't get 4 points from those two matches he should be sacked immediately.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I'm willing to give him the Stoke and Chelsea matches. If he can't get 4 points from those two matches he should be sacked immediately.

I for one isn't in support of using 2 games to judge...even if we win 10 0 in both of em and play like Barcelona,typical lvg wud still revert to his old methods...he'd still play 352 in future,he'd still drop Herrera and schnerderlin....he'd still use martial in d flanks...I honestly feel if he's to b sacked,these 2 games shudnt b a yardstick for that decision...there's a reason y fans and ex players are criticising his style...d funny thing about manu now is that fans go into our games expecting a gloom and boring performance,and if we luckinly win,lvg wud feel like we played like Bayern and Barcelona joined...and I sincerely think lvg can't attract world class players presently,cos everybody knows how he is...I don't think lewy or neymar or bale wud want to play under lvg noe,but certainly they'd play under mou
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas man.utd fans, God make you bigger..#GGMU smiley

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2015
Lilprincey:
Merry Christmas man.utd fans, God make you bigger..#GGMU smiley

same to you bro....I know that arnautovic shaqiri and bojan are preparing a good Xmas present for lvg cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Nine Ways Arsenal Fans Behave During Transfer Window (photos) / Celta Vigo Vs Manchester United: Europa League (0 - 1) On 4th May 2017 / Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.