Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (35826 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Largas:
abeg, 2nd placed Leicester played draw and City could lose. Arsenal is 4th and they lost. Now, we are currently placed 3rd and if we win tomorrow we are becoming 2nd.

LVG should not waste this opportunity of entering 2nd place. I think he has not attained that feat before.

ahhh..since rooney is back and if he plays 9 for us,den na draw get us...unless he's played behind martial
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
dubylhover:

ahhh..since rooney is back and if he plays 9 for us,den na draw get us...unless he's played behind martial

let's watch and see who he prefers up front.

Youngster, 1 PL match, 1 goal.

Legend, 4 PL matches, 0 shot on target.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Martial 4 goals in 4 games while falcao 4 goals in 1 season..#martial arts
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thank God someone still exist in this thread...
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Brytawon:
Thank God someone still exist in this thread...
yea am back
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 6:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Lilprincey:

yea am back

It seems no one cares about the thread unlike before where updates keep flowing. Things are happening in Old Trafford everyday and we can make discussions out of them.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Brytawon:

It seems no one cares about the thread unlike before where updates keep flowing. Things are happening in Old Trafford everyday and we can make discussions out of them.
I'll start running the updates
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2015
well,our left back position is really a cause for concern,I just have a feeling that this wud b rojo's last season with us

I expect d midfield combination to b carrick schnerderlien ....I'd have preferred Herrera in d no 10 role cos rooney is getting bin consequential and useless for us..dat captain band is his saving grace..
martial has to start
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by LTSHANGY: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2015
We should be rolling sunderland aside today considering their poor form. Anything short of 3 points at old trafford should be a cause for concern. Ashley young will surely play at left back, leaving Smalling and blind at centre back, damian will man the right back. Carrick and shneiderlain will take the defensive and central midfield positions respectively. Depay and mata will take up the flank roles with rooney playing the no 10 position leaving martial as the sole no 9. My opinion though, feel free to counter it.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2015
My Predicted Starting 11 against Sunderland:
David De Gea.
Matteo Darmian.
Daley Blind.
Chris Smalling.
Ashley Young.
Michael Carrick.
Morgan Schneiderlin.
Juan Mata.
Wayne Rooney.
Memphis Depay.
Anthony Martial.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2015
The Premier League’s Most Clinical Finishers This Season Revealed.

The new Premier League season is barely a month old and whilst the top of the table may be shaping up in familiar fashion, with both Manchester clubs leading the way, the scoring charts are a little more odd looking.

Riyad Mahrez is the division’s top scorer with five goals so far, and, perhaps even more surprisingly, two Scots are breathing down his neck.

Steven Naismith and Russell Martin both find themselves on three goals each, with Naismith having a hat-trick against Chelsea to thank for his lofty position.

But not only are the duo up there in terms of goals, they are statistically two of the deadliest finishers in England.

The people at EA Sports have created the Player Performance Index which reveals the most clinical individuals in front of goal, and according to their data, Martin is the second highest on the list behind, understandably, Anthony Martial.

Naismith is third on the table, having scored three goals from three shots on target.

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2015
The most impressive thing about Martial is his composure in front of goal. Upon all the criticism from the media he just plays like he doesn't give a Fvck.

I just hope he doesn't get too much game time this season. He and Wilson need to share games, we don't want to risk burning him out before he ends up like rooney.

Maybe 30- 40 matches should be enough for him this season.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
The most impressive thing about Martial is his composure in front of goal. Upon all the criticism from the media he just plays like he doesn't give a Fvck.

I just hope he doesn't get too much game time this season. He and Wilson need to share games, we don't want to risk burning him out before he ends up like rooney.

Bro dah covers a whole season...
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

hehehehehehe....30-40? that's practically d whole season now
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2015
dubylhover:

hehehehehehe....30-40? that's practically d whole season now
I'm including substitute appearances.
maybe like 25 starts, 10 -15 subs
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Before I begin lemme say that Martial was excellent. We looked threatening anytime he had the ball at his feet.

De Gea: Made about three good saves. Decent game.
Valencia: Average performance. His attacking play is abysmal tho. Can't believe this was our player of the season a few years ago
Smalling: Another commanding performance from smalling. Might be the best defender in the epl at the moment
Blind: That pass to Mata for the first goal was ace
Darmian: Excellent defensively. Put in one great cross in the first half which memphis mistimed. First good cross I've seen him play this season
Carrick: Good forward passes today
Schneiderlin: Energetic performance as usual.
Mata: Best performance of the season so far. kept the ball well and passed it at the right time. The way he trapped the ball for his goal cheesy
Rooney: Glad he broke his barren run. at least he didn't look absolutely useless today. Hopefully a sign of good things to come.
Deepay: Weakest performer today. Took his goal well but he needs to start isolating his fullback more and drive at them. Showed glimpses today and I still believe his best ix yet to come.
Martial: WOW!!! Classic center forward performance. He tan at the defence, held up the ball, created chance for his mates. If he keeps this up 36 million might be a bargain.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
It feels really good to be back at the top after 770 days...
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by nyabinghi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Before I begin lemme say that Martial was excellent. We looked threatening anytime he had the ball at his feet.

De Gea: Made about three good saves. Decent game.
Valencia: Average performance. His attacking play is abysmal tho. Can't believe this was our player of the season a few years ago
Smalling: Another commanding performance from smalling. Might be the best defender in the epl at the moment
Blind: That pass to Mata for the first goal was ace
Darmian: Excellent defensively. Put in one great cross in the first half which memphis mistimed. First good cross I've seen him play this season
Carrick: Good forward passes today
Schneiderlin: Energetic performance as usual.
Mata: Best performance of the season so far. kept the ball well and passed it at the right time. The way he trapped the ball for his goal cheesy
Rooney: Glad he broke his barren run. at least he didn't look absolutely useless today. Hopefully a sign of good things to come.
Deepay: Weakest performer today. Took his goal well but he needs to start isolating his fullback more and drive at them. Showed glimpses today and I still believe his best ix yet to come.
Martial: WOW!!! Classic center forward performance. He tan at the defence, held up the ball, created chance for his mates. If he keeps this up 36 million might be a bargain.
scoring a goal after a long dry spell sometimes wake a player, wazza isnt the wazza of those days but he will still add his own goals, ashley young should start our games while depay should drop to the bench, he is damn too wasteful and a poor decision maker. Valencia's return to the team has seen us score 3 goals per game compared to before.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by nyabinghi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Martial gets the nod upfront as it seems he has blended with the team, wilson should be given some time too as he has shown glimpses in the past if not for fergie's retirement. Thank God Jones is back too.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 3:50am On Sep 27, 2015
5 things i learnt against sunderland

1) Depay should be benched by young. Young offers more creativity down the left than depay.
2) Darmian did very well on the left flank. He played the left flank as his natural position.
3) Mata is a midfield maestro. He played one of his best games against sunderland, 1 goal 1 assist not bad tho.
4) schweinsteiqer brinqs more balance to our midfield when always introduced. Solid performance against the black cats.
5) Rooney and depay score their first EPL goal. The burden should be lifted from their shoulders now.

Cc Largas, Cc brytawon, Cc adeyemi2015

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Manchester united 2 wolfsburg 1
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2015
I d'y shame for Rooney.

*spits
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
Largas:
I d'y shame for Rooney.

*spits
It's really sad how far he's declined.

Yesterday we were virtually playing with nine men because both he and Valencia are useless.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
Arsenal vs Man.utd Drop ur predictions let's see who qets it riqht..
Mine: Arsenal 1 Man.utd 2
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lilprincey:
Arsenal vs Man.utd
Drop ur predictions let's see who qets it riqht..

Mine: Arsenal 1 Man.utd 2

I'll go for a win. 1-3
Arsenal can surprise us o if only Depay starts ahed of Young.
Drop your predicted formation and line-up.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 5:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Brytawon:

I'll go for a win. 1-3
Arsenal can surprise us o if only Depay starts ahed of Young.
Drop your predicted formation and line-up.

formation: 4-2-3-1
de gea-smallinq-blind-darmian-valencia-schneiderlin-schweinsteiqer-mata-rooney-memphis-martial
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 5:50am On Oct 03, 2015
Lilprincey:

formation: 4-2-3-1
de gea-smallinq-blind-darmian-valencia-schneiderlin-schweinsteiqer-mata-rooney-memphis-martial

Since Carrick is back from injury, I tip him to start ahead of Schweinsteiger.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Lilprincey(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Brytawon:

Since Carrick is back from injury, I tip him to start ahead of Schweinsteiger.
I think carrick is nad 100% fit, if he is then he should start
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Lilprincey:

I think carrick is nad 100% fit, if he is then he should start

LVG is complaining about fatigue of the players and there can changes. From the way he spoke in his press conference, Carrick would start.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Brytawon:

LVG is complaining about fatigue of the players and there can changes. From the way he spoke in his press conference, Carrick would start.

carrick has to start..he's d best in controlling tempo...and i think if Herrera is fit,he shud start alongvside carrick
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2015
Brytawon:

I'll go for a win. 1-3 Arsenal can surprise us o if only Depay starts ahed of Young. Drop your predicted formation and line-up.
have yu guys forgotten that anytime we predict,its bad luck
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Brytawon(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2015
dubylhover:

carrick has to start..he's d best in controlling tempo...and i think if Herrera is fit,he shud start alongside carrick

It seems Herrera is not back from injury...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs PSG :UCL (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2020 / Wolfsburg Vs Manchester United: UCL (3 - 2) On 8th December 2015 / Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen : Europa League (1- 0) On 10th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.