Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To Overcome Fear Of Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Overcome Fear Of Girls (2421 Views)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Have you ever experienced any of these fears when you want to approach a girl... Fear of rejection. Fear of embarrassment. Fear of the unknown. Fear of what the girl might do if we start talking to her. Fear of admitting that you're AFRAID. ...and about 100 other fears when you have to talk to a girl. But, what exactly IS fear? And why is it such a problem? And what can be done to overcome it? Well, let's start with what fear is, then we'll move on to some techniques to get past I once heard a great definition of FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real In other words, the things that you feel fear about are usually not real. It's usually just "false evidence". You also might think back about the last 10 things you felt fear around. Now, ask yourself... Did any of those things come through In most of the cases, you'll find that the fear did NOT come true. I heard once that something like 98% of the things that people fear and worry about never come true. I've found this to be true in my own life as well. Fear is an emotion, or an emotional state. It's an amazing and wonderful emotion... cos it can help save your life in certain situations. At times you just need powerful, motivating emotions like FEAR to help you buckle up and overcome challenges. When you feel fear (especially if it's a response to real physical danger) you'll notice that some AMAZING things happen. Your eyes open up wider so you can see better. Adrenaline pumps into your body. Your heart beats fast to deliver blood to your muscles. And some other processes like that are triggered. The PROBLEM is when you experience fear at times when there IS NO real physical danger.
 You know it's quite possible for us to imagine things and create mental images that aren't really there. And I'm sure you know exactly what the problem is with this... it can IMMOBILIZE you at critical times. Have you ever seen a girl that you'd like to meet, but you just couldn't walk over and start talking to her? What was the problem?

Usually, it's fear.

Fear that she'll get upset, or fear that she'll
have a boyfriend... or fear that she'll embarrass
you in front of others... or fear that you won't
know what to say to her...

And, of course, when you feel that strong fear
emotion, it just FREEZES you and makes you totally
ineffective.

So, what's the solution?

Well, there are several ways to overcome fears.

One way is to do the thing you fear. If you do the
thing that you fear, and see that nothing bad will
happen, then you eventually overcome it and become
programmed not to feel fear anymore.

For instance, if you're afraid to approach women
and talk to them, I would say... just DO IT. 

Go talk to at least 1 girl today and see if she
will respond to you negatively (if you don't act
stupid and do it the way I teach.)

Other ways to overcome your fear when it comes to
approaching women include:

- Learning how a woman actually thinks.

- Learning how to approach girls using the same
types of words and body language confident guys
use. 

- Learning how to use subtle, unobtrusive skills
to attract and captivate women. 

- Using mental preparation to be completely ready
for anything that might happen.

...and there are several others.

I have spent a lot of time in my own personal life
learning about and figuring out how to get past
these fears and other psychological obstacles with
women.
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by ibrams(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by naijaboiy: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok.
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ajambele
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by kennboiy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
The subcriber you are trying to call is currently not available please try again later.
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Princecalm(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
even the fear you are writing a ten paged article about won't make people to read this and that is to say 1 of every 10 people that view this thread will read till the end.
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hector u can do this mehn.... Ur d man! Yes I am the man angry

Hey zealot4me smiley
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by missbehave247(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Be very careful about heartbreak, cause I know it will be ur next. "How to overcome heartbreak"
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by DrObum(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Why long posts full NL these days

Na project proposal
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by stam101(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
People are looking for ways to create ideas and make money,u are here teaching us how to overcome fear of women when we can actually have a thousand of dem with money.
U no know women?

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by amakabaybee(f): 1:01am On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Hector u can do this mehn.... Ur d man! Yes I am the man angry

Hey zealot4me smiley

Lmao grin
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Cutehector(m): 1:04am On Jul 14, 2015
amakabaybee:

Lmao grin
lolz... Yo.. I like dats smile.. Wats good
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 14, 2015
wooooooos undecided
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by amakabaybee(f): 1:17am On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lolz... Yo.. I like dats smile.. Wats good

You haven't slept?
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Cutehector(m): 1:18am On Jul 14, 2015
amakabaybee:

You haven't slept?
naah I hvnt shexhawt... Am kinda coding... Dd u get my mail?
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 14, 2015
@op, why all this long post?
When you make money, all this "approaching girls" talk shall be a thing of the past

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by amakabaybee(f): 1:21am On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
naah I hvnt shexhawt... Am kinda coding... Dd u get my mail?

No No No.... Shez hawt is history... I always hated that moniker.... Btw you're derailing...
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Cutehector(m): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2015
amakabaybee:

No No No.... Shez hawt is history... I always hated that moniker.... Btw you're derailing...
jeex ok can we go to derailers paradise please... Wana knw why u deactivated..
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Cholls(m): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2015
my brother how can i approach money abeg help me

bcuz those yeye girlz dey smell moni like a dectective dogs.
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Lawalsuleiman(m): 3:34am On Jul 14, 2015
feel the fear and do it anyway
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by devonpaul(m): 6:32am On Jul 14, 2015
stam101:
People are looking for ways to create ideas and make money,u are here teaching us how to overcome fear of women when we can actually have a thousand of dem with money.
U no know women?
The obsession about Women largely being impressed by money is myopical. Its a poor orientation. There are wife of rich guys who elope with hustlers. Truth is having money to splash on women works but then, if other ingredients are lacking, she"ll basically look for it elsewhere even if it comes from the shoe cobbler next street. sad

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Ojim07(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2015
!Money z my language now and nt galz lolx
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by stam101(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
devonpaul:

The obsession about Women largely being impressed by money is myopical. Its a poor orientation. There are wife of rich guys who elope with hustlers. Truth is having money to splash on women works but then, if other ingredients are lacking, she"ll basically look for it elsewhere even if it comes from the shoe cobbler next street. sad
u dey on point broda
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Girls by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
stam101:
U no know women?

Soro niyen, oya mi lenu

(1) (Reply)

I Call It Emotional Trauma And Infatuation / Maheeda Shares Sexy New Photos / My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.