Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why Is IBB Not In Prison? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is IBB Not In Prison? (3582 Views)

IBB, Not Buhari, Overthrew Shagari’s Govt — Col. Nyiam / Ibb Not Dead (RUMOUR) / Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Odeku(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2006
Big B1. can you see how silly and retarded you sound hailing a dictator like IBB, I bet Hitler and Saddam are you heroes as well, MYSTERIOUS things happen to ABACHA maybe this declaration of IBB and his intention is a way for God to bring him out and punish this EVIL, dictatorship. remember what happen to Samuel Doe, IDI AMI.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by BigB11(m): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2006
What is your point? Are you bigger than God? Pay attention to my comment before you start the bla bla conki!

God is the only party in the position to judge, hence if God wants IBB to be our next President, then IBB will be the president; there is nothing anyone can do about it.

You guys can cry and whine just like the rest, but I can assure you that after 4 months of IBB presidency, you guys will thank God and kiss the feet of our new president.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Odeku(m): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2006
OK, you are making me nausea, I'm about to ignore your retarded comment, if God wish for IBB to be president he will be, God never intended for that fat cow to smell ASO rock before he over threw in BuHARI. I pray for Buhari to be president or PAT UTOMI and you will wish IBB is not your father, cause they will show him the true wall of KIRIKIRI, and I repeat KIRIKIRI
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by otokx(m): 4:43am On Oct 05, 2006
Big B1 i have got news for you. God will never allow IBB to rule Nigeria again, infact he should put his house in order because his time of reckoning has come.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Odeku(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2006
Big B1 is a beneficiary of IBB and he is out numbered here, MR big b1 go back and tell IBB we love him as a person we just hate his character and what he stands for. We as a nation are still thinking of what punishment will be dealt with
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by weedplanta(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2006
When you are inside and part of the country you don't see the ills in the society.As an outsider you tend to see more, What can Ibb,Obj,Atiku,Shonekan and the rest offer us, Let the youth lead the country.
Where i leave you see Ministers and cabinest disbanded over very little infrigement.While in Naija they are been praised for displaying the ill gotten wealth. It's the mass that suffers, There is no running water,citizens going too bad hungry,no welfare and the country is in darkness, And education system is rotten and long dead, These things are been planned, Where there is no education there is no enlightment.
I know Naija's are satisfied with thier new found treasure,the mobile phone. Me Brotha if you look at Naija from an outside world i bet you shed tears.All we care about is 419.You can't better the lot of a nation from that.We need industrilization.The westerners had thiers in the 17th and 18th centuries.
I know a ministers docther that lives close too me,fat,lazy and don't want to work, Cos she studying and lots or almost all student work partime.She feeding on ill gotten wealth,
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Odeku(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2006
True and it all goes back to one man MR BABANGIDA, he sold Nigeria to slavery and poverty, masterminf of 419 and we are reaping the fruit of his corruption now
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by samorijack(m): 12:49am On Oct 07, 2006
MY PEOPLE,MUCH AS I'D LIKE TO BLAME IBB FOR EVERYTHING,THE TRUTH IS HE'S BEEN OUT OF POWER FOR OVER 10YRS,IF HE WAS THE ONLY PROBLEM,WE SHOULD BE DOING BETTER THAN WE ARE, I THINK IT'S AN AFRICAN THING,JUST LOOK AT THE ONCE GREAT COUNTRY ZIMBABWE,SEE WHAT MUGHABE HAS DONE TO IT, DAM SHAME MY PEOPLE
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by dough(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2007
Just to back your point samorijack, people open your eyes and read about MOBUTU.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by dough(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2007
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Mamajama(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2007
dough that link is not relevance to this topic.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by BigB11(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2007
It is amusing how folks in general blame IBB for their personal failure.

This reminds me of a black man in America, blaming white man for everything.

IBB has been out of the picture for over 10 years and nothing has changed; you mean we do not have anyone out there who is competent enough to make things happen within these 10 years? it's unbelievable.

IBB is not as bad as you people portrait him to be; infact he's still one of the best leaders available today in Nigeria. Yes, he made few mistakes and he's ready to correct them.

He's an honest man with great intention for Nigeria. I can assure you that even if he happens not to be the next president, he will still find a way to redeem himself by contributing heavily toward developing our nation and returning it back to the top.

Let's simmer down and allow GOD to do the judging.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Mamajama(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2007
Bigb1 we have been blaming IBB for the last 10 years true. How old were you when IBB was in power?

was there anything like 419 before IBB?

why did IBB let Abacha stayed after his regime?

How did he get the money to get all the assets he has in France as a military man?

will you agree even though Nigeria problem goes beyond IBB, but he was the root of our downfall and his free for all

policies like chop and lets chop is what we are seeing between OBJ and ATIKU now

you can't build a house without solid foundation. and that is why people are still crying for him to come out and repent

his sins against Nigeria. it's just like a drug addict that refused to admit he is an addict. we need to move Nigeria forward

and people like IBB , Buhari, ATIKU and others need to stay out of politics. I understand your love for your dad, but

sometime you need to let people speak their mind. isn't that what freedom of speech and religion is all about in a

democratic elected government? Even RIBADU states IBB was the downfall of this nation. They

are from the same state. In fairness to IBB there were people like Umaru DIKKO who took $1 Billion from Nigeria before

IBB. maybe we are just tired of all this HAUSA people stealing from US blindly.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by BigB11(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2007
Have you noticed that out of all the leaders or previous leaders, IBB is the only one who is bold enough to be willing to come and correct things.
It is a message and people need to start realizing this message.

When someone is willing to come back to correct things; it means this individual knows and understands his mistakes. It also means this individual is willing to redeem himself, which is the same as wanting to repent.

The most effective and efficient way to do this is by being in control; it may sound ridiculous, but if you understand politics you will understand this strategy. This man is focused and has a surprise for Nigeria.

I'm sure, whether he becomes the next president or not, he will find a suitable way to accomplish his goals (returning Nigeria back to the top).

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Mamajama(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2007
Interesting but I refused to agree with you, Shagari tried to come back as well, MUritala is dead, Abacha is Dead, and I

think ZIK is dead as well. They were young dynamic and destroyed Nigeria. its time for change and we do not need all

this people recycling back to the top hierarchy of Nigeria government.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by BigB11(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2007
@MAMAJAMA:

By the way, I've noticed that you've spent almost too much time bashing IBB day after day; something tells me that you might indirectly admire this man, but too scared to admit it.

I've heard and seen many (big wigs or regular Nigerians) that claim IBB to be a devil, but when they see the man they start to dance.

Are you one of these folks?
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Mamajama(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2007
BIGB1 come on now. you know I will never sell out, and will never kiss ass. In respect for my elders. I don't

know your dad in person, he might be a good man now with good intentions, but what I hate or despise

about his character is his arrogant style and his policies? maybe one day I will like him when he is humble.

In AMERICA every thing is possible with hard work and dedication and prayers you can achieve what ever

you want. The sky is the limit. There is nothing IBb can give me to buy my soul. I admire

your steadfast love and standing by your dad, I will defend my father to the grave as well. blood is thicker

than water. and for the record. I will never dance to IBB music. shocked shocked
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by BigB11(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2007
I do not know why you continue to refer to IBB as my father.

This is far from the truth.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by BigB11(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2007
FYI: @MAMAJAMA:

Arrogance, pride, sensitivity, integrity, dedication, determination, kindness, respect and mistakes make a great leader.

Think about it.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Mamajama(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2007
Bill CLinton has most of this qualities but he is not arrogant. Respect is something IBB lacks.

if he has respect for himself and his family he will come out and tell Nigerians what happened to the $12

Billion in question, How can you respect people and be a dictator? common BIGGY you are smarter that

that. tell me something new please. and for the record this is not my topic, the poster is weedplanta and

where is he to defend the topic.

I can give you list of things IBB is not. but I do agree people do change. How can we know IBB has changed

when he can't even accept his mistakes? please lets focus on some other issue IBB is a dead issue to me.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by lewa(m): 3:41am On Feb 02, 2007
He's an honest man with great intention for Nigeria. I can assure you that even if he happens not to be the next president, he will still find a way to redeem himself by contributing heavily toward developing our nation and returning it back to the top.
Before name calling starts again,i am sure that the majority of us Nigerians know that
1 IBB is not honest
2 Never had any good intentions or pretensions to being remembered as a good leader.
3 It's most unlikely that he would find his way back into our good books only if he does apologise
for the 8 locust years of his mis-rule, corruption, nepotism,rape on civil society, rule of law etc
4 I personally think that IBB just like Abacha, Shonekan, OBJ definately have in their respective ways
pauperised millions of Nigerians and generations yet unborn!
5 Whitewashing IBB don't do, won't do.Same for Buhari
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by amaikama(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2007
Questions with little or no answers and who to blame for it? we all. yes! all of us are to blame for what is currently happening in Nigeria. We all know what sort of people are this and yet we did nothing to stop them at the slightest blunders that they make. why? cause we are all afraid. If our fathers cannot do it, why can't we?

That's why i respect the white man and their youth. they tend to fight for what they believe in even if they will die, they know it for a cause that must be achieve. But come down to Nigeria, is like one song a artist sang, "Every body want to go to heaven but they don't want to die."

If we all think we have seeing the last of these questions posted here, think again, cause more and more deadly questions will be asked without answers about our dear country Nigeria and it's citizens
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by chidichris(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2007
Buchi good point as they say but not good reasoning.
do u fight corruption by selection and the trutful answer is no
if you want to fight, fight it for all otherwise u will multiply corruption instead of reducing and that is what obj did and that is what efcc is going to achieve at the end of the day.
if u look at nigeria, u will see some states are richer than others i want to say lagos and rivers as a case in hand are richer than most states like abia but the war on corruption has left the rich states for the poor one just to kill the man they want to kill.
nigerians have been rejoicing over the recoveries of abacha's loots without asking, what about the other else presidents? without asking where are the loots?
how can we rejoice even when the recovered loots are re-looted by current looters?
how come someone is asking why ibb is not in the jail when obj is not in the jail, when shagari, buhari and others who even ruled b4 ibb, it goes a long way to show special hatred or likeness for past leaders.
if there is any law against a particular crime nigeria then such shld be melted to each and every offender not to few.
what reasons will a gov have not to steal when the president is stealing. is not biblical that leaders shld live by example.
by the way, with the amount of power ibb had, are we saying he committed more crimes than what adedibu is committing in the present day nigeria.
logically, our own chris uba created history when he sole handed over-threw an elected gov of a state and left the state in turmoil for months and you the punishment he recieved-pdp made him a member board of trustees.
looking at thing in the past eight years, i still respect the milittary who had unconstitutional power yet went a long way to respect our feelings to an extent.
if we want to be truthful to our selves, thing were better in the bad days than in the good days of obj eg. the roads, security and electricity.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Mamajama(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2007
chidichris or whatever you call yourself. can you see the caption of this post?

or your medulla oblongata is functioning? This question was directed to IBB and not OBJ or efcc
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by BigB11(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2007
But don't you think that all 3 entities (IBB, OBJ and EFCC) are directly linked to one another?

MAMAJAMA: Instead of you sounding like a dumbo, you should please move on if you can't come out with a sensible premise to support your view.

It isn't a JAMB exam; it's not by force!
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Mamajama(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2007
@Big B1 jamb Exam is for people in Nigeria. I went to school in the States, that is why I will always be superior to you With all your fathers treasury looting scams.

Wealth does not equal knowledge, you actually displays that attribute

Peace
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by BigB11(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2007
whaaaaaaat!?
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by chidichris(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2007
mamajama, i will bet my life that u are not living in the usa not to talk of schooling there.
in fact, i still believe u are born and raised by one of those fulani pastorial farmers alongside cows.
you are degrading the integrity of usa.
u are aboki and that is what u will remain so do not decieve yourself with the location u are claiming otherwise tell me your city in usa and i will do my best to prove u wrong.
convience me with one thing that u have been in the usa and i will have reasons to believe that aboki can leave the desert for usa.
you lack information and has no points to offer and that is why u always resort ito insults instead of discussing issues.
u always boast of knowing every politician in nigeria maybe tomorrow u will tell us that bush is always begging your mother for food and before u say that permit me to inform you that clinton is typing this massage on my behalf right here in front of my computer.
unfortunately all the names i mentioned in my posts were all mentioned by u in ur previous posts.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Mamajama(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2007
Ha ha ha , chidichris at the rate you are going, dude you will end up having massive heart attack. please take your vitamins and relax.

I am living in reality and not fantasy. I do not need to proof to you where I reside. I am living a dream and not dreaming any more. so boy check yourself before you wreck yourself

. ASK BIGB1 IBBs son, how far we go and he can tell you.

Peace
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by BigB11(m): 1:51am On Oct 19, 2007
MAMAJAMA:
When are you going to get yourself a baby sitter?

Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Kobojunkie: 2:19am On Oct 19, 2007
The reason why Babangida is not in prison is cause he has learnt to play NIgerians against themselves. While we are busy bickering and snapping at each other, the man has learnt how to throw in turmoil for us to feast on while he continues his climb up to get as much of the Nigerian bread as he can. @Poster
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Mamajama(m): 3:24am On Oct 19, 2007
HA HA HA , Like I've said, Stolen wealth does not reflect how knowledgeable or smart you are.

Look at this fool BIGB1 with all the money your father IBB stole and all the time you spent at Amadu Bello University your dumb ass still don't know how to attach a picture to and email. DO you want me to tell you how to convert a word document to a Jpg file?

Kai Dongon yaro Stupidity truly binds in the hearth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power: Ncp Approves States' Ownership Of Electricity Structure / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Maiduguri Under Heavy Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.