Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why Is IBB Not In Prison? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is IBB Not In Prison? (3583 Views)

IBB, Not Buhari, Overthrew Shagari’s Govt — Col. Nyiam / Ibb Not Dead (RUMOUR) / Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Kobojunkie: 3:26am On Oct 19, 2007
, and the people continue to bicker as IBB continues to play them for the fools they seem to have become in his hands, embarassed
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by almondjoy(f): 3:31am On Oct 19, 2007
Who cares! Let him roam free! Don't just touch our "IBORI" that's all!  Otherwise we burn down all the bridges in Nigeria! cheesy He deserves Nigeria and Nigerians deserve him.  Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect match made in heaven! kiss

Ye ye people,  So so noise to make!  That is why Dr. Watson says not hope for the African race of negroid affiliation.  Where criminals are worshipped like the good ol' days of Al Copone! angry
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Kobojunkie: 3:39am On Oct 19, 2007
I care. I still have my dreams in Nigeria to work on and I wait for the people to open their eyes to see who these people really are and what they really need to do to these men. I am waiting on God for his time to come when this will happen and I believe it is soon.
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by almondjoy(f): 3:48am On Oct 19, 2007
Kobojunkie:

I care. I still have my dreams in Nigeria to work on and I wait for the people to open their eyes to see who these people really are and what they really need to do to these men. I am waiting on God for his time to come when this will happen and I believe it is soon.

Waiting for Godot is the Nigerian theme, while other nations have taken their destinies into their own hands!  All I can say is goodluck for I respect your wishes.  May you find happiness.  I have given up for real!  I have learned to give a flipping, flying fig for people or places who do not care about my wellbeing.  My love for people and places usually have to be earned and does not come cheap.  Blind patriotism is tantamout to being screwed for free. That is really an insult.  Do not agree with that.  No freebies please!

How can you care for people who do not care about themselves and barely existing? Not knowing left from right and vice versa?  Frankly, that is pathetic!  What is so special about being a Nigerian anyway?  I'd rather be a functional human anywhere in the world that offers me the opportunity to do so than exist as a brainless corpse roaming around in Nigeria!

The very ones shouting here, have their relatives trooping to Minna for favors including mine oh! grin I say we are dead cargo!
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Mamajama(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2007
maybe IBB is responsible for all this scandal rocking the senate to divert attention and focus?

Who knows what this toothless general is capable of doing.

MR IBB, you cant dribble us no more, the legs are too old
Re: Why Is IBB Not In Prison? by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2007
almondjoy:

Waiting for Godot is the Nigerian theme, while other nations have taken their destinies into their own hands! All I can say is goodluck for I respect your wishes. May you find happiness. I have given up for real! I have learned to give a flipping, flying fig for people or places who do not care about my wellbeing. My love for people and places usually have to be earned and does not come cheap. Blind patriotism is tantamout to being screwed for free. That is really an insult. Do not agree with that. No freebies please!

How can you care for people who do not care about themselves and barely existing? Not knowing left from right and vice versa? Frankly, that is pathetic! What is so special about being a Nigerian anyway? I'd rather be a functional human anywhere in the world that offers me the opportunity to do so than exist as a brainless corpse roaming around in Nigeria!

The very ones shouting here, have their relatives trooping to Minna for favors including mine oh! grin I say we are dead cargo!

I am not waiting for God for Nigeria, I am waiting for God for the time he will decide for me to go out there to implement my next plan. I am not blind at all when it comes to the problems in the country. You will know from my posts that I do not deny we have HUGE ISSUES in that country to deal with but at the same time, I feel obligated to those who God has put me over and I intend to do my part regardless of what is going on in the whole. Take a toke from America for instance, this country is great today cause individual Americans realized that they had to do their own work to build the country up to where it is now. From the Many women who left their homes during WWII to go into factories and build guns, machines and more so that the men can have tools and machines to work and fight with out in the field, to the janitor who makes sure to wake up early in the morning to make sure that the school toilets and classes are clean so your kids can come in every day to a clean environment. We all, as individual Nigerians have a part to play in the big picture. I would rather go meet my maker knowing that I did the job he gave me to do regardless of what the rest do with their own time and skills.

How can you care for people who do not care about themselves and barely existing?: I am sure not all Nigerians fall under that criteria there.In my opinion most of these people do not realize that a good and even a great life is attainable and it is possible to actually excel in life, regardless of where you find yourself. Take for instance situation with people and Electronics in Africa. Notice that we have Phillips and Sony in Nigeria as well. People are so used to buying machines and having them blow up the next day. So much so that when they are offered a machine that will last 20 years and asked to pay a bit more, they, out of distrust, go ahead and get the Old Crap that would blow up the next day. When you now show these people that yes, this new machine is better than what you have and it will save you money and is in your best interest you get it. You are bound to get more people start thinking new thoughts.

I am functional where I am now. I have seen God move me from the bottom of the pile to the top in a couple and to be honest with you, East or West, for me Home is the best. I grew up in that country and even as a kid, I learned quite a lot about the issues in the country. What puzzled me the most is the way government did not really affect the daily lives of people in a big way but we keep blaming the government instead of doing things in a selfless manner to benefit self and those around us and that is one thing I really wish we would adopt in that country. a more selfless approach. I do not have relatives tripping for favours but even if that is what we have to do, how about we do it for the good of the people??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Feeling This Elections At All? Wondering If Our Pulse Is Really Racing! / AIG Mbu Replies Amaechi / Governor Fayose’s Bank Account Frozen Because It Contained ₦1.2billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.