Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You (1033 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
[b]

1) calling their lovers at late hours

this tip donot generalize to all men, it depends on the personality some men tend to call up their girlfriends at very late hours to check on them after chating or talking with their side cheaks for late hours they call their main babe to round up the night

2).locking of phones,sms,whatsap,bbm and all other social networks

i have a friend whose girlfriend tend to login his Facebook whenever she's with his phone to check his msges, so he downloaded an app that will enable him lock to lock all his social networks cause he has two other girlfriends.

3)walking far away to receive calls .
Whenever your guy is with you and a call comes in and he walks to a far distant to receive the call sometimes he might have a good reason for not receiving the call at your presence but most time he might probably be talking with he's other girl friend

4). Receiving calls at late hours
does not necessarily mean that he's cheating but when it becomes frequent and daily it only means he's talking with his lover

5). Staying out at late hours.
Sometimes he might just be hanging out with his friends in a bar but when it becomes a regular and daily outing and he comes back being overly friendly and romantic he might just be feeling guilty of something and that thing might just be him cheating on you[/b]

composed....by....samflexxy
Re: 5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Cutehector(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Samflexxxy my manchi... smiley
Re: 5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
LOL..... always after your phone at all times....

whats he looking for?
Re: 5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Samflexxxy my manchi... smiley
my honourable sir its been a while how you dey now you don be cheif for this section o
Re: 5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Cutehector(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
samflexxy:
my honourable sir its been a while how you dey now you don be cheif for this section o
oh mehn, b like say u don come bak from offshore oo.. Where d oil money dey na..

Lol na me na.. Lord and master.. grin
Re: 5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pardon me but this list is so thrash angry
Re: 5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
Pardon me but this list is so thrash angry
you welcome
Re: 5 Tips To Know When Your boyfriend Is Cheating On You by DrObum(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
We hear you!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me / Funny Reasons Nigerians Want A Divorce / How To Approach Women And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.