Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me (1028 Views)

Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by Olasuposaheed(m): 4:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Apart from SEX, what else can one use to tie down a lady
Re: Pls Advice Me by Tbillz(m): 4:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Re: Pls Advice Me by Cutehector(m): 4:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Marine rope

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by histemple: 5:19am On Sep 07, 2015
The words "TIE DOWN" got me thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me by QueenEdna(f): 5:31am On Sep 07, 2015
aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ why wud you wanna tie down undecided a lady ?
Re: Pls Advice Me by agarawu23(m): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2015
QueenEdna:
Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ why wud you wanna tie down undecided a lady ?
for future marriage grin
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 07, 2015
lol @ apart from sex. Even sex gets old. Just be a super duper boyfriend that's considerate but not a pushover. You'd really need to have some mild form of multiple personality disorder because one woman can wish for so many things & some of them contradict each other. We truly don't know what we want in most cases...until we find it.
Re: Pls Advice Me by FruityLass: 5:54am On Sep 07, 2015
ROPE.

But seriously you can't else she's really ready to be with you for the rest.
Re: Pls Advice Me by kathykathy(f): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2015
dick is not d only source of joy abeg. a guy can tie me down by simply making me laugh as long as i laugh everyday we are togeda i wld neva wanna leave his side,,,i love being happy
Re: Pls Advice Me by misspicy(f): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2015
You can also TIE A LADY DOWN by been caring,like become her maga,give her money,wash her cloths,cook for her,do her cleaning grin
Re: Pls Advice Me by falconey(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
one woman can wish for so many things & some of them contradict each other. We truly don't know what we want in most cases...until we find it.

that's the part I despise the most because that's YOUR PROBLEM that later become OUR PROBLEM.

All these are what shorten a man's life, right now I'm on a singleman's boat ( but still do hit and run). I'll do that for few years before marriage and see where it leads me.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Ah well. That's the nature of the beast. But anyway, going homo is allowed if that's too much to take grin I'm sure two guys get along better in a relationship cheesy
Re: Pls Advice Me by falconey(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ah well. That's the nature of the beast. But anyway, going homo is allowed if that's too much to take grin I'm sure two guys get along better in a relationship cheesy

common why are you misinterpreting my concept?

I meant I don't wanna get into any serious relationship for now because of the drama.
Common no homo, I LOVE punny, I'm straight!
Re: Pls Advice Me by IamLEGEND1: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2015
who in his right senses will want to have a woman attached him willingly...?
you hit and u run..... daz how we roll now.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

I got you the 1st time, was just messing with you grin
Re: Pls Advice Me by UjSizzle(f): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2015
Make her love you and she ain't going nowhere (until you hurt her.)
Re: Pls Advice Me by vani86: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2015
rope dipped in kerosene, even her spirit no fit escape

(1) (Reply)

5 R£asons Some Wom£n Dislike C0nd0ms (see Here) / 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend / Rihanna- I Don't Hate Chris Brown, I Care For Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.