Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

[UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors (4652 Views)

Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo / Laughable - DSS Wants To Go After Radio Biafra Sponsors / NBC, Security Operatives Hunt Radio Biafra Sponsors------punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by CSTR2: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Super1Star:
expect wailing from the wailers from the land of the dawning sun on this thread.

grin grin grin
Idiott.
You insult their land and yet you want that same ''land of the dawning sun'' to be part of Nigeria.
You call them wailing wailers and yet you get convulsions when the ''wailing wailers'' want to create their own country.
You must be a slowpoke.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by c33b33(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Super1Star:
expect wailing from the wailers from the land of the dawning sun on this thread.

grin grin grin
We shall wail and fight until we are free from a country of sycophancy and wickedness.
The sun will always rise after the dawn!God made it so not me.

4 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by YoruBanger: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Humorclux:

Yoruba man, why not travel to SS or SE to comfirm it by yourself.

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by c33b33(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Super1Star:

grin grin grin
We shall wail and fight until we are free from a country of sycophancy and wickedness.
The sun will always rise after the dawn!God made it so not me.
By the way the station is live and not jammed.

2 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by doctokwus: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Super1Star:

grin grin grin
That Nnamdi KANU was a fraudster that just wanted to use radio Biafra to enrich himself.He was becoming a nuisance and doing more damage to genuine Igbo grievances.
Sometimes I wonder how one of the most acclaimed enlightened tribes in Africa could be scammed by people like GEJ and KANU,both of questionable pedigrees.

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by Sylverbox(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
NBC has not banned anything! As I type this right now the car parked by my side is having a field day with it.
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by c33b33(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
More ways to listen....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by unstableaswater: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
abagoro:

Yes I am still getting it. Mzim n'eli Iguocha. Maybe its off elsewhere.

Even Agbaworo confirms transmission.
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
i told some of these Biafra secessionists that jamming radio Biafra will be as simple as ABC whenever the NBC wanna jam their transmission frequency. But silly secessionists here on NL were saying otherwise. lol

The next move now will be arresting the criminal that calls himself kanu. If he is hiding in London, the UK government will help Nigeria by extraditing him to Nigeria so that he can face all the criminal charges we have against him.

Kanu will probably spend the rest of his life in prison together with his boko haram friends shocked

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by unstableaswater: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sylverbox:
NBC has not banned anything! As I type this right now the car parked by my side is having a field day with it.

They dont have the technology to ban that level of transmission.

If dey cannot stop Boko Haram that have a physical presence, how do dey stop something they cannot see.

5 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by c33b33(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
doctokwus:

That Nnamdi KANU was a fraudster that just wanted to use radio Biafra to enrich himself.He was becoming a nuisance and doing more damage to genuine Igbo grievances.
Sometimes I wonder how one of the most acclaimed enlightened tribes in Africa could be scammed by people like GEJ and KANU,both of questionable pedigrees.
A fraudster? Why not enlighten us with an evidence? You are actually the fraudster making allegation you cannot defend. Get behind me please!

5 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by unstableaswater: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
i told some of these Biafra secessionists that jamming radio Biafra will be as simple as ABC whenever the NBC wanna jam their transmission frequency. But silly secessionists here on NL were saying otherwise. lol

The next move now will be arresting the criminal that calls himself kanu. If he is hiding in London, the UK government will help Nigeria by extraditing him to Nigeria so that he can face all the criminal charges we have against him.

Kanu will probably spend the rest of his life in prison together with his boko haram friends shocked

Mugu, Radio Biafra is still on even as I type.

5 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by ruffhandu: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
It'll be a disgrace and shame for the Nigerian government if this news is lie as some people are stating. A big slap on the face.
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by betty202020(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
olaboy33:
nice.....lets see the next biafran move........
is that the only thing you understand?
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Super1Star:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by virus04(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
California1:
Hahaha it is a lie. .... grin...

as I am talking to you now I am listening to radio biafra. .....

They are playing a native music. .....
I swear
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by unstableaswater: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
More nonsense news. Ogogoro handwork.
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by YoruBanger: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Apparently the NBC has only succeeded in jamming the analog signal and not the digital.

At least Buhari has been duly briefed about it.
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by Rizstar: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
kai! Nigeria can lie eeehh. That's the reason why the zoo cannot be better. They lie with everything. I am listening to the radio right now.

3 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by nigerdeltaaa: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
ruffhandu:
It'll be a disgrace and shame for the Nigerian government if this news is lie as some people are stating. A big slap on the face.
your government has no shame
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by betty202020(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
olaboy33:
i truly believe this biafran movement is really a joke........igbos dnt have pple like ojukwu again......even wit ojukwu himself being unsuccessful.......50 percent of igbos wnt support the idea of biafran...wit all the goodies they've gotten afta all the ,loss of the first biafran war
u are very very setup.I'd. what did they get that is not put in place by them and for themselves . u are just running or fingers on top keyboard without thinking.
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

myopic and ignorant analysis.he has certificate of operation from UK and UN

2 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
unstableaswater:

Mugu, Radio Biafra is still on even as I type.

lol. liar, we all know radio Biafra transmission time is 7am-10am and 7pm-10pm everyday, across the southeast and some parts of south south. And my time here says 5:49pm. Guy go and learn how to lie grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by amadice(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Biafra national anthem on now...this ppl can lie..how can u jam something dat u can't see...imagine ALL HAIL BIAFRA ...

3 Likes

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by Super1Star: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Idiott.
You insult their land and yet you want that same ''land of the dawning sun'' to be part of Nigeria.
You call them wailing wailers and yet you get convulsions when the ''wailing wailers'' want to create their own country.
You must be a slowpoke.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy true to type. wailing wailers like the bastar'd i am quoting, are crawling out like crabs.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
California1:

me too on fm, we are unjammable, we even sabi change frequency like cloth

1 Like

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kingdom of Brownies and their lies shaaa
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
California1:

Kingdom of Brownies and their lies shaaa.....listening to Radio Biafra.....
California1:

Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by YoruBanger: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

lol. liar, we all know radio Biafra transmission time is 7am-10am and 7pm-10pm everyday, across the southeast and some parts of south south. And my time here says 5:49pm. Guy go and learn how to lie grin

gringringrin Maybe they are listening to taped reruns. gringringrin
Re: [UPDATED] NBC, security operatives hunt Radio Biafra sponsors by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Same Radio Biafra I listened to today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Don't Want Resource Control, We Want Biafra-says Niger Delta Youths / Dasukigate: Buhari Collected $300,000 Compensation From Dasuki. / African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.