Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. (8166 Views)

Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by Lawsimon(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
socialmediaman:

The most interesting part of this Biafra thing is that at least 70% of the South Esterners themselves don't support it or associate with it (personal estimate). Generally, it's seen the same way students see cultists on campus. It's mostly selling online because anyone can publish anything.

In any case, I agree and believe that Igbos should never be sidelined in Nigerian politics! Buhari will not do that to the best of my understanding. Well, my major priority in this government is the welfare of Nigerians who dared all odds and voted the government in. We both do not agree on this part, but hey, that's my opinion.
Did you say 70 %? You must be high on something. Thouph I am not an Igbo person, but I think you being economical with the truth.
Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by Aipete2(f): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2015
shigoslim:
what surprise most is that this flag has gone beyond Nigeria govt imagination. there is a web site (DUDU RADIO) I usually visit as at 2006 whenever am board, to listing some cool music to surprise this year. I long on to the same site, what I found there was Biafran Flag I was like what the hell is this flag doing here? I kept mute for a while that these people really mean business to actualize their dreams land.
note that DUDU RADIO is meant for Nigeria and Nigerian ............ my Question is, ''what is Biafra Flag doing there? who put this Flag there? .............. does it mean that UN has pass the resolution Bill? Nigeria government must act fast to curtain this move before we fell into another kasala.

Although to say the fact ever since I have no the right hand from the left hand I think the way Nigeria government is marginalize our Igbo brother is unfair , when we are all southing for one Nigeria I think the government need to treat every ethnic equality in terms of resources distribution and government position. Nigeria government must forget the past and let think of future, Igbo group must be carry along in Nigeria politics and they should be given chance to contribute to Nigeria government maybe is then Nigeria problem we solve.
that is my own personal opinion mind if you are to quote me please don't mention GEJ in this matter as he is from Ijaw tribes
lol. Please modify your epistle, asap
Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
iPopAlomo:

The same UK that chop your eye during the civil war...? jokers...
??
Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by iPopAlomo(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

??

Dude Old man... I don't remember quoting you... but if you want to know... the UK backstabbed you guys... Sold weapons to Nigeria and not Biafra... Igbo guys plotted the first coup... Ironsi (an igbo man) foiled it... history had it... he was loyal to Nigeria... and he still favoured appointing northerners over his tribesmen... you don't have a house in the west... you don't have an investment either... the only thing you have next to your name is a Biafran flag... so what do you have to lose...? Nothing... it's interesting to note that after the civil war... People that had Biafra pounds which wasn't a recognized medium of exchange were given N20 Naira only... buildings were abandoned in port Harcourt... People just took over it... spoils of war... so until I take any of you jokers serious... is when I see the made men amongst you... selling of their investment and championing the cause... but you... common foot soldier... I probably have more money than you...shouting Biafra here on nairaland... I'll just lol at the propaganda as I did in page 1... again... jokers... space bar me to death... mbok...
Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.
Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.
May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

Hey Mr. !!!!! why curse ? I BET IT WITH YOU THAT IT IS THE BLOOD OF YOU FOOLISH BIAFRANS THAT'LL BE SPILLED !!!! BASTAAD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS.... You allow one NNAMDI KANU lead you guys... Whereas,the idiot himself is abroad enjoying while you here are praying for bloodshed !!!! Open your eyes o Ye IGBOS.... Follow not the ways of a FOOLISH MAN... It leads to death,destruction and POVERTY !!!! We love you guys... we wouldn't want you guys to come back in 20 years begging for food.... THINK IGBOS.... THINK !!!!!!

P.S: I dont care if I'm banned,as far as it's for the fact that i got banned fighting for my dear country.. I'M SATISFIED.
Signed: Rapsowdee
Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]I am the igbo man living in the east here i can proudly tell you whats happening in Igbo land.
Igbos are very proud people, they can endure anything as long as they have life and hope.

They are not mostly interested in Federal politics thats why you rarely see them complain when the government is faulty.
As long as they are alive they can adjust to any situation and be good with and live happy, thats why they were able to bounce back faster than imagined after they were given #20 each no matter how much you have in the bank after the civil war not to talk of the infrastructural damage, but yet they are still competing in wealth and progress in the country.

You are very right to say igbos don't blame the federal government, they don't even expect the federal government to do anything for them.. An average igbo man is not even interested in what happens within the country, he is only interested in what he will eat and what is his own.

Igbos derive joy in being left alone to be autonomous, they hate to be ruled or denominated. . . They only feel they are not wanted and they have a drive and hunger to be autonomous and that little amber keeps growing.

Even here on NL the tribal rivalry helped to convince majority of the igbos here that they need to be on their own, at least no more tribalism.

About % of igbos who want biafra, i can rightly tell you that most igbo men want it except of course for the few in federal politics.

I walk these streets, i speak this language and am one of them and part of them.

I can tell you what they think and what they want more than you can ever assume because speaking of THEM, i am part of that THEM too
[/b]

Guy I dombale give you...
Infact I crown you voice of Igbo hood in the street of Biafra.

Come-on
Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Rapsowdee01:

Hey Mr. !!!!! why curse ? I BET IT WITH YOU THAT IT IS THE BLOOD OF YOU FOOLISH BIAFRANS THAT'LL BE SPILLED !!!! BASTAAD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS.... You allow one NNAMDI KANU lead you guys... Whereas,the idiot himself is abroad enjoying while you here are praying for bloodshed !!!! Open your eyes o Ye IGBOS.... Follow not the ways of a FOOLISH MAN... It leads to death,destruction and POVERTY !!!! We love you guys... we wouldn't want you guys to come back in 20 years begging for food.... THINK IGBOS.... THINK !!!!!!

P.S: I dont care if I'm banned,as far as it's for the fact that i got banned fighting for my dear country.. I'M SATISFIED.

Save the sermon for next Sunday service.

1 Like

Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
I hope all this people claiming Biafra know they are on their own. Cause even if they break off from Nigeria, South will never join their Stwpid move.
Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
I hope all this people claiming Biafra know they are on their own. Cause even if they break off from Nigeria, South will never join their Stwpid move. It will even be an an advantage to the South
Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Rapsowdee01:

You are the fool.
Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Stelvin101:
I hope all this people claiming Biafra know they are on their own. Cause even if they break off from Nigeria, South will never join their Stwpid move.
Speak for yourself.
Re: See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. by all4gud(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Ok, but the Biafran former vice president is from Akwa Ibom.
Former not current vice president, so that was then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Blasts Buhari’s Subsidy Policy, Says "We Are Paying For Inefficiency" / The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad / Soludo Finally Declares His Anambra Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.