Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail (18460 Views)

Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by markidoo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whether he's granted bail or not all i know is that he's an ExConvict.
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by 989900: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
markidoo:
Whether he's granted bail or not all i know is that he's an ExConvict.

He is yet to be convicted.

Trial just started.

They have a right to bail on conditions deemed fit by the judge (hopefully stringent ones).

If EFCC gets it's prosecution right this time, they should get a conviction against the trifecta and their cohorts . . . that makes them 'cons'.
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Stupid judge, just #25million as bail charges
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by idris4eva(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Realist5:
Its on record... Sule Lamido, former Jigawa state governor was once remanded in prison for stealing...this means that he was once a PRISONER. #Stigma
which prison abi a 5star hotel including there daily meal......
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by AlabaSlim: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Realist5:
Its on record... Sule Lamido, former Jigawa state governor was once remanded in prison for stealing...this means that he was once a PRISONER. #Stigma

SMH......it is also on record that OBJ & Buhari are also EX-KONVICT, so Y the beef
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by NemzySeries(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
wao...i fink d government is using dis bail of a Tin as a medium to milk out stolen money.....nice
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by augster(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Shaadey:
U no tell me sey make I marry you na....and I dey ready
Oya na make we pick date
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by dblaisepascal(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yhunoos:
A federal court in Abuja has granted former Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State, and his two sons, bail.

They are to be released from prison once the bail conditions are met.
Mr. Lamido and his sons are facing money laundering charges, brought against them by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

They were arraigned last week in Kano, and were later remanded pending their bail application hearing on September 28.

The Lamidos were however transferred secretly to Kuje prison in Abuja on Monday, ahead of a hearing Tuesday, after another judge was assigned to consider the bail application.

Details later.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/186644-breaking-court-grants-ex-gov-lamido-sons-bail.html
every body, please lock ur doors" some arm robbers have been let loose
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by janco: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Every one is innocent until proven duty.
What the first Judge did was to preempt lack of innocence.
This act is enough to count against that Judge.
I do not side corruption but let them first be made to go through the rule of law
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by Pussycat120: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
maverickdude:
once a prisoner, always a prisoner tongue
A detainee or awaiting trial inmate is not a prisoner. One becomes a prisoner when a court of competent jurisdiction finds an accused person guilty of a felony and sentenced accordingly.
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by afrika(f): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Apc... This surprises me?!!! No justice. Nothing.... I still wonder how dollar is trying to touch the sky
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by Chigold101(m): 6:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Yhunoos:
A federal court in Abuja has granted former Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State, and his two sons, bail.

They are to be released from prison once the bail conditions are met.
Mr. Lamido and his sons are facing money laundering charges, brought against them by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

They were arraigned last week in Kano, and were later remanded pending their bail application hearing on September 28.

The Lamidos were however transferred secretly to Kuje prison in Abuja on Monday, ahead of a hearing Tuesday, after another judge was assigned to consider the bail application.

Details later.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/186644-breaking-court-grants-ex-gov-lamido-sons-bail.html
APC media team are just blocking our ears with all this anti corruption fight of Buhari... I know that Lamido being remanded in prison was just another smoke screen... Both Lamido and Nyako case are all dead on arrival... I am feeling very sorry for Ohakim because he will be sent to jail so that people will see that Buhari is fighting corruption... SMOKE SCREEN party
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by rawman: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Please how much is the bail? Abi their own bail is free
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by Blazejerrison(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dealers and connected individuals
I need serious hustlers who can help market my cars
I pay minimum commission of 50k for each car sold.
Serious enquirers only
Cars are located in Lagos and Warri
All Our cars are always very affordable

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

https://www.instagram.com/blaze.autos
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by Blazejerrison(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Do you need a very good quality car to buy?� Or you have a good genuine car for sale? �
Okay! We are always available to attend to all your car requests without any delay ���

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

NOTE �
Our Locations:- LAGOS & DELTA

�GenuineCars
�QualityCars
�GoodCars

Contact Us and Let's Deal ���
Thanks ❣️�❣️
Re: Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail by Blazejerrison(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Let's connect more on WhatsApp for updates on the Available Best Genuine Quality Affordable Cars (Both Used and Toks) and Properties.......���

For anything and everything Cars and Properties....

Whatsapp/Call:- 09020561787 (for more info)....
������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner / 2023 Presidency: Why South East Can’t Reap Where It Didn’t Sow, By Yoruba Youths / Fire Outbreak At Ikeja Customs Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.