Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... (3110 Views)

My Friend's Babe Is Too Close To Me / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2015
There is this girl in my area who has been so nice to me, i really appreciate her so well and wish her well because people like her are very rare in our society. She is tall (but i,m taller) pretty face, slim and fair. She knows that i,m not in any relationship which i told her when she ask about my gf. We talk about everything in life, infact poeple have started saying that we are dating due to our closeness. I would love to ask her to be my gf but the problem here is the she has a flat ASS (backside) which is a big turn off to me. I,m tired of friendzoning her even though i someimes enjoy her friendship. How will i let her go without hurting her because she may be blocking other girls from coming close to me.
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Pass me her number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Pass me her number
hahahahaha
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
hahahahaha
why u dey laff, shey u no want am ni? U see ur life... Abeg u no get any excuse, dat gurl is a very nice gurl and woe betide u should u break her heart

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2015
Healthy relationship is nt just abt ass nd boobs grin

It has to do with character, good heart nd sincerity smiley

If u not comfortable with her coz of ass, let her go asap nd stop blocking potential suitor frm approaching her undecided

Xo will also be free to look for your nyash to marry sad
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2015
So flatt Ass is now a thing to consider when going into a relationship undecided undecided
Guys, guys nd guys! Don't loose ur wife -2-be bcox of yansh nd boobbs. I'm preaching now oooooooooo
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by joliyp(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2015
don't boda telling her!! just act along as friends without hope of asking out!!!
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by gamaliel121(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
There is this girl in my area who has been so nice to me, i really appreciate her so well and wish her well because people like her are very rare in our society. She is tall (but i,m taller) pretty face, slim and fair. She knows that i,m not in any relationship which i told her when she ask about my gf. We talk about everything in life, infact poeple have started saying that we are dating due to our closeness. I would love to ask her to be my gf but the problem here is the she has a flat ASS (backside) which is a big turn off to me. I,m tired of friendzoning her even though i someimes enjoy her friendship. How will i let her go without hurting her because she may be blocking other girls from coming close to me.

Manage the ass....bro...manage it!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2015
HateU2:
So flatt Ass is now a thing to consider when going into a relationship undecided undecided
Guys, guys nd guys! Don't loose ur wife -2-be bcox of yansh nd boobbs. I'm preaching now oooooooooo
thanks for your nice reply, but...... Yash follow dey stand my thing wella just the way my mascular body dey turn una on.
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by firstking01(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
abegy, free d innocent gal, u dnt luv her...ur only lusting after her. Mtcheeew.
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2015
gamaliel121:

i,m still considering
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
thanks for your nice reply, but...... Yash follow dey stand my thing wella just the way my mascular body dey turn una on.
U dis guy undecided
Don't even know u ar d one that open dis thread.
Oh! Gosh!
I don't even like muscular guys tongue
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2015
firstking01:
abegy, free d innocent gal, u dnt luv her...ur only lusting after her. Mtcheeew.
it is very obvious that i dont love her, but i like her. I dont love easily like that ok.
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2015
HateU2:
U dis guy undecided
Oh! Gosh!
what type of guys do u like grin
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2015
HateU2:
U dis guy undecided
Oh! Gosh!
u dont like muscular, hiaa make una come see endtime lie ooooooooo
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by StefanSalvatore: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2015
If u get a gf 4 urself u r nt hurting any1's feelings,u both could still b friends
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by firstking01(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2015
HateU2:
ur preaching ba?,,,,2mao nw, u will cm here and rant hw ur man get small dick and cnt 35 u in bed grin...

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by sinaj(f): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2015
gamaliel121:

he shudnt manage coz it will make him cheat
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2015
firstking01:
ur preaching ba?,,,,2mao nw, u will cm here and rant hw ur man get small dick and cnt 35 u in bed grin...
u dey mind am. How will she feel if after dating her i begin cheating her with girls wit big ass
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2015
sinaj:
Gbam
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2015
firstking01:
kikikiki grin grin
That's y I must check d product b4 buying it.
Dat dick is important in marriage biko
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Smh. U meet a pretty, nice girl that's giving u the green light nd showing she's interested in you and all u can think about is that she has a flat ass.

It's really true. Nothing should be made easy for guys. If u were the one chasing her up and down, u wouldn't be looking for big "yansh." Pls, OP, go and get urself Miss Endowed who's full of herself and enjoy a roller coaster ride!
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by gamaliel121(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2015
sinaj:

Is alright, buh you know he can still cheat even if her nyash is big right?...
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by firstking01(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
it is very obvious that i dont love her, but i like her. I dont love easily like that ok.
den do d needful...leggo of her, stp blocking her chances of having a better bf biko, since ur ego wnt allw u decipher dat she's a wife material, hence u said her type is scarce.
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Smh. U meet a pretty, nice girl that's giving u the green light nd showing she's interested in you and all u can think about is that she has a flat ass.

It's really true. Nothing should be made easy for guys. If u were the one chasing her up and down, u wouldn't be looking for big "yansh." Pls, OP, go and get urself Miss Endowed who's full of herself and enjoy a roller coaster ride!
you sound so pained. Are u flatted assed

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2015
firstking01:
den do d needful...leggo of her, stp blocking her chances of having a better bf biko, since ur ego wnt allw u decipher dat she's a wife material, hence u said her type is scarce.
i,ve not made up my mind yet to let her, i still like her.
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
you sound so pained. Are u flatted assed

Lol. Nope, I'm not. But the manner in which u said it is really not fair. Now u're trying to push her away on the pretext that she's preventing other girls from coming ur way. Yea, I feel pained for her.

Have it as u want, though. It would be better u let her go, rather than date her out of pity. She'll find someone more deserving.
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by sinaj(f): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2015
gamaliel121:

Is alright, buh you he can still cheat even if her nyash is big right?...

u dnt gerit.

He wnts his ideal woman to av a big butt nd d gurl in question doesn't have.

He will never b happy in d relationship coz he wnt have confidence in d girl nd will always see her as incomplete.
Wich will make him keep mistress with big butt
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2015
When you think you got a lady at your beck and call then you start feeling on top of the world, starting to get choosy. But when she plays hard to get, you accept her for who she really is not what she has and don't have. Irony of life, I think the girl should stay clear off you for sometime for you to realize how messed up your mind is.
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by firstking01(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i,ve not made up my mind yet to let her, i still like her.
nw use one of ur hands and draw ur ear and listen carefully....d relationship dat starts on a ground neutral and platonic feelings mostly last...bt those luv @first sight and infatuations doesn't last....my advice to u nw is...dnt be in a haste cos luv takes tym, and it grows...bt dnt hesitate for too long o, or else people like us will kick ur ass off d road and snatch her,,,if u cnt grasp wat i mean.
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by bknight: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2015
undecided
Re: She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2015
firstking01:
nw use one of ur hands and draw ur ear and listen carefully....d relationship dat starts on a ground neutral and platonic feelings mostly last...bt those luv @first sight and infatuations doesn't last....my advice to u nw is...dnt be in a haste cos luv takes tym, and it grows...bt dnt hesitate for too long o, or else people like us will kick ur ass off d road and snatch her,,,if u cnt grasp wat i mean.
i hear you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity An Advice For Our Ladies / She Is Heavily Blessed Front And Back / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.